Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

SIC Bullet 17'4 FAST

Created by Supnorte > 9 months ago, 6 Jan 2017
Supnorte
262 posts
6 Jan 2017 3:50AM
Thumbs Up

Got the new SIC Bullet 17'4 with the FAST system. Previously owned a Bullet 12'6 SCC and a Bullet 14 V2 SCC, so I can´t wait to try this big boy on some good conditions.
I'm from Oporto, in Northern Portugal, and we probably have the best DW conditions in maindland Europe. Our coast is facing west and we have predominant N-NW winds during Spring and Summer and N-NW swells. There's no limits on the lenght of the downwind run (only your physical condition).
We are having the best winter of the past 15 to 20 years regarding surfing and weather, so there's no wind to take it out for a good spin; I've only tried it in glassy conditions.
The big difference between the FAST 17'4 and the ASS 17'4 is the steering system. It's a lot simpler, more durable, it's already mounted and you can change from goofy to regular (or vice-versa in about a minute).
The other difference is the construction. SIC added Innegra reinforcements to the rails, nose and tail, so it's even more resistent to heavy conditions.

DavidJohn
VIC, 17434 posts
6 Jan 2017 8:48AM
Thumbs Up

Beautiful..

Excellent pictures..

Helmy
VIC, 796 posts
6 Jan 2017 9:22AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DavidJohn said..
Beautiful..

Excellent pictures..

Ditto...

And Dammit, yet another downwind destination to add to the list!

JEG
VIC, 1469 posts
6 Jan 2017 10:44AM
Thumbs Up

Very nice big gun, soo slick!

SUPerD
182 posts
7 Jan 2017 3:08AM
Thumbs Up

It's beautiful! Can't wait for mine in the Spring (April)

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"SIC Bullet 17'4 FAST" started by Supnorte