Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

Kawana Lake Time Trials 7th March 2013

Created by Swanie > 9 months ago, 7 Mar 2013
Swanie
QLD, 1372 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

Great to see another new face. Good paddle was had by the crew whilst others practiced kick turns and starts for this Sundays race (surf session) at Noosa.

4 new PB's were set and some suffered in the failing light to turn at the final turn and instead paddled a further 40+ metres. Brendan missed his PB by 1 second due to this. That has got to hurt.

Big Steve busted the 27 minute mark to record the 7th fastest lake time tonight in what was far from perfect conditions. 5th fastest on a 14'.

Ryan has a new weapon called the 14' Hobie Raw. I am not sure of the dimensions. A fall on a buoy turn cost him dearly tonight. When he has dialed in on this board he should get a cracking time.

Here are tonight's times and updated leader board

Cheers
Swanie

RJK
QLD, 622 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Great turnout from the regulars. Hard paddle tonight and Stevo smashed it!! Paddled well.

skebstebamal
QLD, 579 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:52PM
Thumbs Up

Tanx m8. stoked to break 27mins.

skebstebamal
QLD, 579 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:08PM
Thumbs Up

hey Swanie thanks for the hurry up at the last can. that was the crucial 6 seconds.

How friggin quick is Rhino's lap record. i cant even comprehend getting into the 25's!!!!!

Swanie
QLD, 1372 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:42PM
Thumbs Up

skebstebamal said...
hey Swanie thanks for the hurry up at the last can. that was the crucial 6 seconds.

How friggin quick is Rhino's lap record. i cant even comprehend getting into the 25's!!!!!

You will. Next perfect day I think you will go top four in the 14's. Ryan is going to get some fast times s well now on that new rocket

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Kawana Lake Time Trials 7th March 2013" started by Swanie