Creative Army 10'1" Sweet Love by Josh Constable

Created by AndyrooMac > 9 months ago, 2 Mar 2015
Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
18 Mar 2015 10:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavelength said..
Hey Jas, are you leaving your ad on here until you reckon you've had your money's worth or just to torment us saps for not buying it?

haha I was going to ask the same question a few weeks ago.

wavelength
1195 posts
19 Mar 2015 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Jas is messin' with our minds, so that the next time something comes out of his magic shed and gets put up for sale it sells in a nanosecond. I've google mapped him, put him in the phone as AAA-Jas-the-Board-Meister..... and I'm ready.

thePup
13831 posts
19 Mar 2015 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmm as Brother Tedly would say ..... The Thread that just keeps giving

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Mar 2015 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Hey you'd be ready to sell that board by now

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Mar 2015 1:37PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Andy i was confusing you with Mac

jasdeking
QLD, 1820 posts
25 Mar 2015 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

wavelength said..
Hey Jas, are you leaving your ad on here until you reckon you've had your money's worth or just to torment us saps for not buying it?

+1, he's just a cruel bugger.

lol i took it off just 2 days ago... people kept texting me :)

damn that was a good board... should have kept it

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
25 Mar 2015 11:13PM
Thumbs Up

Totally, I'm more board hoarder as opposed to board wh0re

But actually she's hardly been wet lately, it's been big and fast lately down here so the Hot Log it's getting all the action, shoulda taken her out on Monday though...

And yes, this one's deffinately a keeper, add is the HL

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
6 Apr 2015 12:04AM
Thumbs Up

Two cracking sessions on the Sweet Love and she's excelled.

Yesterday, thought it would be small but turned up to head high rifling lefts at Carlton. Was pretty sure the big beast would struggle but she flew and had an amazing time.

This morning was smaller, shoulder high, see pic below and I really didn't have the patience to wait for a good set... These waves were just perfect for the board.

Managed a few 5's both days, board walks amazing and I'm sure this'll be a nose riding dream as my ability to correctly position improves.
Trim is superb, the hold and speed in the pocket was a real surprise, had a few crouch down runs just in front of the tube section and it's very hard getting barrelled on a 10'er.
Turns, like a log, heavy! On the backhand I've nailed the grab rail bottom turn to get these 10'ers around fast. It does actually turn better than expected, smooth but just not tight. Also, turns really well off the nose.

Gotta say I'm as much in love with this as the HL, different boards that make the perfect logging quiver

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
6 Apr 2015 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

Great pic and story mate, sounds like a perfect session.

jasdeking
QLD, 1820 posts
7 Apr 2015 10:40AM
Thumbs Up

hows those waves and no one on them ... dont see that too often up these parts

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
7 Apr 2015 1:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jasdeking said...

I'm putting the house on the market and moving to Tassie.

riverider
TAS, 1100 posts
7 Apr 2015 2:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
AndyrooMac said..
Two cracking sessions on the Sweet Love and she's excelled.
Yesterday, thought it would be small but turned up to head high rifling lefts at Carlton. Was pretty sure the big beast would struggle but she flew and had an amazing time.
This morning was smaller, shoulder high, see pic below and I really didn't have the patience to wait for a good set... These waves were just perfect for the board.
Managed a few 5's both days, board walks amazing and I'm sure this'll be a nose riding dream as my ability to correctly position improves.
Trim is superb, the hold and speed in the pocket was a real surprise, had a few crouch down runs just in front of the tube section and it's very hard getting barrelled on a 10'er.
Turns, like a log, heavy! On the backhand I've nailed the grab rail bottom turn to get these 10'ers around fast. It does actually turn better than expected, smooth but just not tight. Also, turns really well off the nose.
Gotta say I'm as much in love with this as the HL, different boards that make the perfect logging quiver

hey Andy, i managed to sneek back after lunch on Sunday, had a big pulse about 3.00, overhead, had it to myself for an hour and was then joined by a 666, over 40 at park surfing closeouts as usual

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
7 Apr 2015 6:49PM
Thumbs Up

Nice one dude, so glad you scored it again
In the morning it kicked again pretty much as soon as you got out, scored a few rippers and had the left to myself, really really didn't want to get out

jasdeking
QLD, 1820 posts
7 Apr 2015 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

jasdeking said...

i know we could all sell up and move and then .. hang on then it would be like.... ah well maybe a holiday

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
7 Apr 2015 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jasdeking said..

vanders1 said..

jasdeking said...

i know we could all sell up and move and then .. hang on then it would be like.... ah well maybe a holiday

Guys, the water is freezing down here, you really wouldn't like it at all

Actually, I surfed here a few weeks back with Sam Tatterson, he's from Noosa but less in Nsw, sponsored by Dead Kooks, if was pretty decent and really beautiful day with about 6 guys out and he couldn't believe the lack of crowds, pick the right spot/right day and it can be amazing

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Creative Army 10'1" Sweet Love by Josh Constable" started by AndyrooMac