Created by chrispy > 9 months ago, 19 Oct 2015
Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
30 Jul 2016 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
go tigers,,
and will Robbie F please **** off,,,for good,,what a ****n disruptive cockhead.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Jul 2016 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Cobra said..
go tigers,,

I think farrah is the one being farked. He has taken small.contracts to help the tigers out and his million was back ended...... Then Taylor the little rat stopped his 250Th game to be played at Leichart..

The tigers have been cannibalising their own club for years,and people want to bag farrah,...you're slipping Cobra

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jul 2016 5:46PM
Thumbs Up

Robbie should just sit back in Reserve Grade , Lap up the paychecks ...... and wait until Taylor has to pay someone to contract him next year so who gets the freebie next year courtesy of Mister Taylor

NewScotty
2350 posts
30 Jul 2016 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Evening gents,

Potter warned the board not to sign Farah for 4 years and it fell on deaf ears. Potter gets sacked.
The heavily back ended deal may have sounded like a good idea 3 years ago but since then the Tigers 1,6 & 7 needs to be locked in with upgraded contracts so Farah's $900k becomes a road block.
Yes, Farah is a difficult character/personality but it's an absolute DISGRACE how he's been treated.
Taylor has inherited mess and he has the "full support of the board" so watch this space

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jul 2016 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
Evening gents,

Potter warned the board not to sign Farah for 4 years and it fell on deaf ears. Potter gets sacked.
The heavily back ended deal may have sounded like a good idea 3 years ago but since then the Tigers 1,6 & 7 needs to be locked in with upgraded contracts so Farah's $900k becomes a road block.
Yes, Farah is a difficult character/personality but it's an absolute DISGRACE how he's been treated.
Taylor has inherited mess and he has the "full support of the board" so watch this space

Geez ...... well I have a fresh crisp Redback sitting on the table for you if that delicious avatar stands up slowly then sits back down Scotty maaaaaaaaaaaaate

NewScotty
2350 posts
30 Jul 2016 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
NewScotty said..
Evening gents,

Geez ...... well I have a fresh crisp Redback sitting on the table for you if that delicious avatar stands up slowly then sits back down Scotty maaaaaaaaaaaaate

Love ya Pup
How's QLD treating you ?
I've enjoyed your journey over the years mate.

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jul 2016 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah bloody good brother - I have a farken great bunch of absolute frothers around me up here ..... they make life delicious & very farking funny all the time God's backyard from you all the way up to here

Redback still on the table .... crisp & in pristine condition

Ditto on the journey trust me dude

Cobra
9106 posts
30 Jul 2016 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
Evening gents,

Hey fella that's way over 50 words, WTF you just broke your golden rule

mate it's easy , **** Farah off because he's not helping,
well atleast this time theyll do it right and not risk getting dragged through court .

Cobra
9106 posts
30 Jul 2016 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Cobra said..
go tigers,,

I think farrah is the one being farked. He has taken small.contracts to help the tigers out and his million was back ended...... Then Taylor the little rat stopped his 250Th game to be played at Leichart..

The tigers have been cannibalising their own club for years,and people want to bag farrah,...you're slipping Cobra

Chrispy he has shafTed every coach that's walked into Leichart oval,,fact.
he wouldn't getaway with it a Redhill, another fact.
One thing you got right "tigers have been cannibalising their own club for years" and Robbie is a tiger.
i can't think of Many sports where a player can white ant the coach like he does,
unless they are a payed coach for their own pocket.
chrispy you need to get back on the wagon

NewScotty
2350 posts
30 Jul 2016 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
NewScotty said..
Evening gents,

well atleast this time theyll do it right and not risk getting dragged through court .

Weiry mate, a contract is a contract.
Your bunnies going no good mate ??

NewScotty
2350 posts
30 Jul 2016 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Cobra said..
go tigers,,

Mate he has shafTed every coach that's walked into Leichart oval,,fact.

And Redhill wouldn't sign a 4 year contract to any player approaching 30 with a heavily backended deal either ??

Cobra
9106 posts
30 Jul 2016 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Cobra said...

chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Cobra said..
go tigers,,

Mate he has shafTed every coach that's walked into Leichart oval,,fact.

And Redhill wouldn't sign a 4 year contract to any player approaching 30 with a heavily backended deal either ??

Unless it's Wayne's love child

Cobra
9106 posts
30 Jul 2016 9:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Cobra said...

NewScotty said..
Evening gents,

Weiry mate, a contract is a contract.
Your bunnies going no good mate ??

What's wrong with them,,,Chrispy keep out of this one
one thing I will say about the bunnies ,I'm happy about the clubs stance on bad behaviour

thePup
13831 posts
31 Jul 2016 5:41AM
Thumbs Up

Farking Sowfs have let me down this year more holes in their defence than the main drag in the Soho red light district ..... farkers ...... I am on the Gold Coast Titters bandwagon now go you good farking things

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Jul 2016 6:04AM
Thumbs Up

The Storm just keep on plugging away...

Tigers should just pay farrah out and hope that is the last **** up,which it should be since the west board are controlling partners now? Plus what's a another payout, it's not like they are paying off another coach.......... yet

Cobra
9106 posts
31 Jul 2016 6:13AM
Thumbs Up

no talk of the Cowboys, they will win back to backs .

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
31 Jul 2016 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

Go the Warriors....

NewScotty
2350 posts
31 Jul 2016 10:22AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...

I agree.
JT stays fit I reckon they'll do it.
They are flying under the radar at the moment which is a good thing. Pressure is on the Sharks with there winning streak + no home ground advantage in semis won't help either.
Storm v Cowboys GF.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Jul 2016 10:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...
Cobra said...

I agree.
They are flying under the radar at the moment which is a good thing. Pressure is on the Sharks with there winning streak + no home ground advantage in semis won't help either.
Storm v Cowboys GF.

Under the radar,,, please. The Storm have been the ones cruising by doing their job,and they did it convincingly in Townsville.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
31 Jul 2016 3:13PM
Thumbs Up

Souths 26 zip 45th minute

sorry I blinked its 32 zip now

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Jul 2016 1:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Bahahahhahaha

NewScotty
2350 posts
31 Jul 2016 1:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
NewScotty said...
Cobra said...

I agree.
Storm v Cowboys GF.

Under the radar,,, please. The Storm have been the ones cruising by doing their job,and they did it convincingly in Townsville.

Convincingly,,, please.

No JT and only won by 8

NewScotty
2350 posts
31 Jul 2016 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

Painful watching Bunnies play.
ANZ netball GF was more exciting

thePup
13831 posts
31 Jul 2016 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Scotty the Nettie is always worth the eye strain never fails to entertain regardless of the score ..... geez come to think of it - do they actually score somehow farked if I know I've never looked hard enough at that aspect

Cough .... ahem ..... well I would like to see Cronulla in the big one this year it would be good for footy ..... unfortunately the Storm loom large , The Hounds have some big units to get past & if Thurston is firing look out comp , the Vikings are dangerous but leaky ..... and I would not be wanting to face a full strength Horses in the first week of September regardless

Thinking a Greysuit v Stormy Grandie but Mongrels & Cow riders will be looming

Cobra
9106 posts
31 Jul 2016 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Bahahahhahaha

Both of you **** up

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Aug 2016 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Titans are sticking it into the Sharks,putting up a good fight.

thePup
13831 posts
1 Aug 2016 6:54PM
Thumbs Up

Geez they are gutsy gutsy bunch of farkers these Titters ....... took everything the Sharkies had to get a point off them ..... I reckon they deserve to get a finals gig after that shizz unlucky not to get the 2 points big time

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Aug 2016 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

Pup I was watching on Fox live what were you listening to? Your call was 5 mins from my full time

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Aug 2016 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Pup I was watching on Fox live what were you listening to? Your call was 5 mins from my full time

abc grandstand

Cobra
9106 posts
1 Aug 2016 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Pup is God,he is everywhere.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2016" started by chrispy