Nrl season 2015

Created by laceys lane > 9 months ago, 15 Oct 2014
chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 Feb 2015 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
That must be Scotty's longest post of all time - and he expects us to read it all

Coke is everywhere in society these days - has been for a (long) number of years. The simple reason why the sports people enjoy it is because its out of their system so quickly - so it evades the drug testers. And its clear that the number of tests done relative to the number of players is small at best. The odds are stacked in their favour.

Never been a fan of Greg Bird. Anyone who illegibly did what he did whilst at the Sharks and tried to pull in his so called mate has had it coming for a while. A shame that this is it. But in a way I almost feel like he has got what he deserved at long last Flame suit on.

That's more on the money than Scotties drawn out version

I did just read that the gold coke titans have just come out with a happy meal at maccas,no burger,no fries just the coke

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
23 Feb 2015 8:46AM
Thumbs Up

If the club lacked supporters which they do,how many parents are now going to say thats enough and walk away from supporting the Titans,I'd say hundreds not thousands because they didn't have that many to start with,Go the mighty Bronco's

wavelength
1195 posts
23 Feb 2015 7:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

NewScotty said..
I've never dealt drugs but the following may give an indication of why people are attracted to it.
20 years ago you could get a bag (gram) of coke for $200.
A very small time dealer would purchase a ounce of coke for $4K which would be divided into 28 bags (gram) x $200 which equates to a profit of $1600 (5600 - 4000 = $1600).
I'm sure the dealer would have no probs selling 28 bags over Friday and/or Saturday night.
$1600 tax free dollars for 2 nights work max.
Enter the GREED factor and the very smaller dealer sees an opportunity to make more cash and goes higher up the chain and starts shifting a few kg's and the spiral begins.
Easy money and a great lifestyle until they get caught.
Remember, these figures are 20 years ago and to put that $1600 profit into perspective, a 2 bedroom unit a few blocks from Coogee Beach in 1996 would rent for $300.
Today that rent would be $800 p/w.
Based on that, That $1600 would be around $4K in todays value.

I'm not sure what to make of these Titan's players and Hunt and what involvement they had but one thing is for sure they are stupid and naive to say the least.
Some people get a buzz out of dealing or associating with dealers but it was never for me.
I know a few guys who are doing time for a long time and never knew when to quit.

That is a BEERFINE ..... ..... under Greenroom section S88 :- "more than fiddy words ....."

you know the caper by now my son .... full strength non- EMU beer none of that Badgers piss in here

You may appeal this infraction notice however if you are unsuccessful your Avatar will be forced to stand up .... slowly .... and perform a chicken dance .... twice ... no three times

Wait til he gets hold of this:

ST HELENS: South Sydney have emphatically claimed the status of rugby league world club champions with a record-breaking 39-0 thrashing of Super League title holders St Helens.

NewScotty
2350 posts
23 Feb 2015 11:16AM
Thumbs Up

Apologies for my 'drawn out' 20 year old take on cocaine.
Back to 50 words or less from me.

Anyway, Souths are world club farking champions and have just added more silverware to their cabinet.
Close one at 39 nil.
Stick that where it fits Indo Teddy

thePup
13831 posts
23 Feb 2015 11:24AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Anyway, Souths are world club farking champions and have just added more silverware to their cabinet.
Close one at 39 nil.

That's another BEERFINE you have just typed 51 words coz smileys are in ..... again under Greenroom section S88 ...."more than fiddy "

You know the caper .... 1 x Sixpack of full strength (anything but EMU frogs piss) fizzy stuff

Again I invite you to dispute this fine .... love to see your Avatar dance on my lap er I mean poledance for the lads

NewScotty
2350 posts
23 Feb 2015 12:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

NewScotty said..

Close one at 39 nil.

That's another BEERFINE you have just typed 51 words coz smileys are in ..... again under Greenroom section S88 ...."more than fiddy "

You know the caper .... 1 x Sixpack of full strength (anything but EMU frogs piss) fizzy stuff

Again I invite you to dispute this fine .... love to see your Avatar dance on my lap er I mean poledance for the lads

Get a mango up ya Pup.

Dazzler75
QLD, 458 posts
23 Feb 2015 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

Have heard through the grape vine (from someone on the grape vine) that this will go across all teams in all codes in SE QLD (no mention of A League involvement).........more to come

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
24 Feb 2015 6:53AM
Thumbs Up

No wonder Michael Searle wanted to off load his shares a few weeks back,I also heard Parko has some shares not 100% just what I heard a while back.

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Feb 2015 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

macs been offered captain/coach of titans reserve grade for one year.

put up or shutup was the call.

will he lace up the boots one more time

team to be sponsored by

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
25 Feb 2015 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
macs been offered captain/coach of titans reserve grade for one year.

put up or shutup was the call.

will he lace up the boots one more time

team to be sponsored by

Funny you say that,yesterday at the gym I asked this guy if he could run 80 metres he kept looking at me all weird and confussed so I repeated the question 3 more times (dumb fk) then I asked could you run 80 meters in 80 minutes? he looked at me again and finally answered yes,I said good the Titans want you

Oh btw Parko lost 700k with the NRL taking over.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Feb 2015 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

betting has been suspended on next weeks broncos rabbits opener....as speculation is rife that the broncos are about to be dragged into the cocaine ruckus

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Feb 2015 5:28PM
Thumbs Up

i read about 500 mac. they don't seem very interested in doing anything for the likes of parko etc.

not surprising chrispy.

lots of rumours back in the day. remember who was with' del' the night before

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Feb 2015 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
i read about 500 mac. they don't seem very interested in doing anything for the likes of parko etc.

not surprising chrispy.

funny we were speaking about stuff like this a few ago..

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Feb 2015 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

gold coast will be fine now they have a new sponsor.

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Feb 2015 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Feb 2015 3:44PM
Thumbs Up

been coming in hot and fast all day.

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Feb 2015 3:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavelength said..

thePup said..

NewScotty said..
I've never dealt drugs but the following may give an indication of why people are attracted to it.
20 years ago you could get a bag (gram) of coke for $200.
A very small time dealer would purchase a ounce of coke for $4K which would be divided into 28 bags (gram) x $200 which equates to a profit of $1600 (5600 - 4000 = $1600).
I'm sure the dealer would have no probs selling 28 bags over Friday and/or Saturday night.
$1600 tax free dollars for 2 nights work max.
Enter the GREED factor and the very smaller dealer sees an opportunity to make more cash and goes higher up the chain and starts shifting a few kg's and the spiral begins.
Easy money and a great lifestyle until they get caught.
Remember, these figures are 20 years ago and to put that $1600 profit into perspective, a 2 bedroom unit a few blocks from Coogee Beach in 1996 would rent for $300.
Today that rent would be $800 p/w.
Based on that, That $1600 would be around $4K in todays value.

I'm not sure what to make of these Titan's players and Hunt and what involvement they had but one thing is for sure they are stupid and naive to say the least.
Some people get a buzz out of dealing or associating with dealers but it was never for me.
I know a few guys who are doing time for a long time and never knew when to quit.

That is a BEERFINE ..... ..... under Greenroom section S88 :- "more than fiddy words ....."

you know the caper by now my son .... full strength non- EMU beer none of that Badgers piss in here

You may appeal this infraction notice however if you are unsuccessful your Avatar will be forced to stand up .... slowly .... and perform a chicken dance .... twice ... no three times

Wait til he gets hold of this:

ST HELENS: South Sydney have emphatically claimed the status of rugby league world club champions with a record-breaking 39-0 thrashing of Super League title holders St Helens.

SOUTH SYDNEY world champions hey,, more silver.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Feb 2015 8:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

not surprising chrispy.

No one ever makes money out of investing in a football team. That is a no brainer.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Feb 2015 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
laceys lane said..

not surprising chrispy.

No one ever makes money out of investing in a football team. That is a no brainer.

So ted your not interested in being a laceys lane mid week touco, s foundation investor for for a mere $10,000

thePup
13831 posts
25 Feb 2015 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

What about Daryl Kelly (fark I think that was his name hahaha) he lost 5 mil apparently - other news Jimmy Graham the new skipper at the Dawgs

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
25 Feb 2015 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
What about Daryl Kelly (fark I think that was his name hahaha) he lost 5 mil apparently - other news Jimmy Graham the new skipper at the Dawgs

Pup the place has stunk for years now thats why Michael Searle wanted to off load his shares,Kelly is sticking by the club remarkable really.I bet his kids are not happy.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Feb 2015 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Pup the place has stunk for years now thats why Michael Searle wanted to off load his shares,Kelly is sticking by the club remarkable reallyI bite his kids are not happy.

hahaaaa you bite his what ??????

thePup
13831 posts
26 Feb 2015 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Ted won't like this at all - Keiran Foran to sign 4 year deal with Parramatta & Daly Cherry-Evans to name another Sydney side as his new home tomoz (The Egg Layers ?????)

wavemaniac
465 posts
26 Feb 2015 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

Souths owner toying with the idea of buying Leeds united, just hearsay at this point on his twit account

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
26 Feb 2015 10:55AM
Thumbs Up

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Dazzler75
QLD, 458 posts
26 Feb 2015 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Dazzler75 said..
Have heard through the grape vine (from someone on the grape vine) that this will go across all teams in all codes in SE QLD (no mention of A League involvement).........more to come

Refer my previous post......Titans, Broncos, now the Suns.

Reports in various outlets of a high profile ex-player potentially being implicated. Will be interesting who is playing & commentating come round 1 of both codes.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Feb 2015 9:09AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Dazzler75 said..

Dazzler75 said..

Refer my previous post......Titans, Broncos, now the Suns.

Reports in various outlets of a high profile ex-player potentially being implicated. Will be interesting who is playing & commentating come round 1 of both codes.

lockyer

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
26 Feb 2015 5:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Ted won't like this at all - Keiran Foran to sign 4 year deal with Parramatta & Daly Cherry-Evans to name another Sydney side as his new home tomoz (The Egg Layers ?????)

Is that for certain-cant believe manly didn't keep them,that sucks-gone

thePup
13831 posts
26 Feb 2015 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Ric - was reading MSN early this morning although DCE still to announce future tomoz .... Foran hooking back up with Arthur & Watmough

cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
26 Feb 2015 6:12PM
Thumbs Up

As a Manly supporter if they leave they leave what ever, same thing with Watmough. Sure it will suck would have been good to have them stay but you can't hold a gun to their heads I'm sure the new CEO would have tried to get them to stay, clubs board structure has been so screwed up for so long it probably didn't matter not to mention the rumoured cash on offer you can only play for so many years the way Foran plays.

In the end of the day I'd rather go cheer for a bunch of young no name kids that played their hearts out (not that Choc, DCE, and Foran didn't) that want to be there than a bunch of guys that whinged about this or that.

Wonder what will happen to Chris Sandow? Doubt they'd keep him and Foran if their both on big contracts.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Nrl season 2015" started by laceys lane