29 Jul 2014 2:15AM
Thumbs Up

Stop sitting around thinking, and just go out and have a great day people

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
29 Jul 2014 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

Hey Chrispy, why the hell are you posting at 4.00am

Getting up up early for a surf is cool. But that is just crazy.

Great photo . yep I will have a great day.

Morning all

ET. With warm toes.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Jul 2014 8:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

Great photo . yep I will have a great day.

Morning all

ET. With warm toes.

+ 1 !!

Gold that ET - have yourself a nice warm and toasty day !

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Jul 2014 3:55AM
Thumbs Up

ET night shift mate...and right now it's Friday afternoon for me
So.to.rest of you frothers enjoy the world,it's always delicious

marky2110
NSW, 46 posts
30 Jul 2014 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Yea that's wat I'm needing ....... Been out of action for 4-5 weeks and hopefully only another 3 b4 I'm back in the water

Horto11
202 posts
30 Jul 2014 7:04AM
Thumbs Up

Worst thing I find about a few weeks out if the water is the lack of paddle stamina, just drops so quickly for me.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Jul 2014 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
marky2110 said...
Yea that's wat I'm needing ....... Been out of action for 4-5 weeks and hopefully only another 3 b4 I'm back in the water

Hope ya can get back even sooner mate
Horton,that's why I even surf on days like.today....that paddling keeps you one step ahead of the young weekend surfers

Horto11
202 posts
30 Jul 2014 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

Yeh I am ok with going for a paddle on crap days, I am 45 minutes away from closest beach so sometimes is difficult to get away. Trying some weights for the period in between but nothing is as good as paddling

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2014 4:27AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning you handsome pack of talented farking bastards ...... arise , go forth & get a large sweet organic Mango up youse

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Aug 2014 10:52AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning to you too Pup.

Its a Wednesday and I am stuck in the big smoke a long way from my beloved home break ahhhh but I am still stoked. Hope you have a good one.

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
13 Aug 2014 11:31AM
Thumbs Up

Yep Mr Ted, I am STOKED.

I know some people may see it as wrong. But I no longer care.

I am just gunna stay FARLING STOKED.

Great post.

ET.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Aug 2014 4:30AM
Thumbs Up

Have a great day all...me I'm chasing waves
This one is for our coffee drinking carpark experts at LM have a great day

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
14 Aug 2014 7:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Have a great day all...me I'm chasing waves
This one is for our coffee drinking carpark kooks at LM have a great day

Fixed it for ya coffee looks good tho

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
14 Aug 2014 7:15AM
Thumbs Up

Mmmmmmm coffeeeeeeee

thePup
13831 posts
14 Aug 2014 6:58AM
Thumbs Up

Well good morning Waveswine , Board Gannits , Bikini admirers , the Point Bandits & Goldie chargers ...... time to shine like a bastard

towball
4627 posts
14 Aug 2014 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all I'm sitting in Waikiki ,had a great surf this morning just on my back from US had some good waves on the way over too.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
14 Aug 2014 10:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
Morning all I'm sitting in Waikiki ,had a great surf this morning just on my back from US had some good waves on the way over too.

Good day mate! so your on that trip sounds unreal,frothing for December

towball
4627 posts
14 Aug 2014 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

towball said..

Good day mate! so your on that trip sounds unreal,frothing for December

Yep I like this place been getting up at 430and doing a lot of walking towards diamond head , so not surfing queens , it's well worth the walk

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
14 Aug 2014 12:38PM
Thumbs Up

So are you saying diamond is better than queens?

towball
4627 posts
14 Aug 2014 10:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
So are you saying diamond is better than queens?

Its pretty good and not as many people only really locals .I'll ph when I get home tell were to go . Couldn't see a clear patch of water at queens when I walked home this morning

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Aug 2014 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

Nice work TB !! Envious of where you are right now - sounds devine. Hope the swell run continues for the duration of your stay. How is the waist line? Have you been tucking into those enormous US feasts or just eating your normal amount

towball
4627 posts
14 Aug 2014 12:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Nice work TB !! Envious of where you are right now - sounds devine. Hope the swell run continues for the duration of your stay. How is the waist line? Have you been tucking into those enormous US feasts or just eating your normal amount

Yer I'm over the food Ted going down to the ABC on the corner to buy a salad for tea ,flu here from Chicago I'm over tipping to about $50 per day on the main land you know the guy that gets you the taxi the taxi so on and so on Wouldn't walk any were in Chicago, there was a shooting two blocks away first day we were there. Feel a lot safer here

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Aug 2014 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

I hear ya loud and clear TB. After 3 or 4 days of that food you are ready to leave! Not much fun being so close to a shooting - if you moved to West Sydney though you would probably get just as close these days sadly - seems they have one every night almost.

Did you surf the big cold Lake whilst you were there?

towball
4627 posts
15 Aug 2014 4:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
I hear ya loud and clear TB. After 3 or 4 days of that food you are ready to leave! Not much fun being so close to a shooting - if you moved to West Sydney though you would probably get just as close these days sadly - seems they have one every night almost.

Did you surf the big cold Lake whilst you were there?

No Ted didn't see any surf on the lake ,there was people on 666s on the Colorado River, saw some people surf Goldengate park Sanfransico and Newport beach Oregon was pretty poor conditions though . Been through 15 states not including Hawaii .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Aug 2014 9:03AM
Thumbs Up

Wow - thats one big trip TB. I love Colorado - if I was not a surfer I would probably move to Boulder and live happily ever after. Beautiful spot on the edge of the Rockies. You can walk straight out of the town and climb some amazing peaks. Heaven.

thePup
13831 posts
24 Aug 2014 3:40AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning you wicked arrangement of magnificent farkers get some froff & overdose on it

PS: Farking Aseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa old cock ....... get a Mango up you son

PPS: Chrispysan .... not long now , not long now my love to A & M always

PPPS: Ocky ya bloody legend how the bloody hell are ya

............ that is all

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
24 Aug 2014 6:17AM
Thumbs Up

Pup good morning sunshine

Ok because this is the internet and only a hand full read this site whats coming soon you have me guessing
Is there a plan about to be hatched or is something about to hatch

thePup
13831 posts
24 Aug 2014 10:14AM
Thumbs Up

Morning you big spunkmeister what defark are you up to ???? well you will have to ask our resident little champion himself

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
24 Aug 2014 12:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Morning you big spunkmeister what defark are you up to ???? well you will have to ask our resident little champion himself

sitting here watching longboard vid's,Pup i'm onto it mate I remember reading a post not so long ago

on that topic Lacey grab a copy of HOME its got a segment on your nice buddy B.Y

and check out Bonga and Dave Simons Crescent segment probably the best I've ever seen.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
24 Aug 2014 11:22AM
Thumbs Up

Pup ya make me laugh mate. Glad to see you still frothing,worse than a kid you are

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball