Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
thePup
13831 posts
8 Aug 2015 3:51AM
Thumbs Up

Well it's a Frothy Rastafarian good morning to all youse Greenroom insiders , outsiders , lookers , hookers , lurkers , berserkers , Hipsters , Beavertailsters , stylemeisters , froth machines , Deus La Machinas , Latte sippers , Beer smashers , Rum Babaa's , Sexy mama's , Board Puta's , Fin Trollops , Point Rippers , Beach bandits , Raging Reefers , Rogues , Reprobates ..... farking list goes on ..... have a farking nice day ..... stay out of strife ...... beware of bedlam ..... get a big fat mango up youse ..... hope ya waves are sweet and yer Beer's cold

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
8 Aug 2015 9:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Well it's a Frothy Rastafarian good morning to all youse Greenroom insiders , outsiders , lookers , hookers , lurkers , berserkers , Hipsters , Beavertailsters , stylemeisters , froth machines , Deus La Machinas , Latte sippers , Beer smashers , Rum Babaa's , Sexy mama's , Board Puta's , Fin Trollops , Point Rippers , Beach bandits , Raging Reefers , Rogues , Reprobates ..... farking list goes on ..... have a farking nice day ..... stay out of strife ...... beware of bedlam ..... get a big fat mango up youse ..... hope ya waves are sweet and yer Beer's cold

Classic Pup,you just about got the whole alphabet there

thePup
13831 posts
9 Aug 2015 6:36AM
Thumbs Up

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Da Da Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaah ..... Da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ........ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are the Greenroom boys ....... the old & new Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenroom boys ...... we'll smash the points , burn the blowins & drink their beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ............ Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen room boys

Oh and good farking morning youse handsome magnificent bastards have a wicked day

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Aug 2015 7:14AM
Thumbs Up

beautiful day in heaven with no surf today so the wife and i are hitting the hills on the HOG

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
9 Aug 2015 9:36AM
Thumbs Up

Epic surf here the pros are putting on a show while the average get caned

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
9 Aug 2015 10:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Da Da Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaah ..... Da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ........ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are the Greenroom boys ....... the old & new Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenroom boys ...... we'll smash the points , burn the blowins & drink their beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ............ Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen room boys

Oh and good farking morning youse handsome magnificent bastards have a wicked day

Love you PUPster.

ET.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
9 Aug 2015 12:47PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
9 Aug 2015 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

yep. that tells it all. good waves but crowded. crowded at the alley too. club comp at the local beachie.

think today might be a right off of me unless a lot of people go home.

had two pretty good days

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Aug 2015 6:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

yep. that tells it all. good waves but crowded. crowded at the alley too. club comp at the local beachie.

think today might be a right off of me unless a lot of people go home.

had two pretty good days

i was sent another pic from the headland....epic mac...i think the word is hectic geez there are five photogs there alone and some clueless bloke trying to get a selfie ..
how people were getting caned is funny,its only small

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
9 Aug 2015 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Small I don't know about that when Bede and Mick were getting barrelled below sea level it was big from the beach where I was watching,guys getting 5 6 barrels from Snapper to Greenmount, it was breaking in ankle deep water,even big wave injured charger Justin Holland was taking photos the please was an absolute zoo some waves behind the rock had three up others were getting dropped in while in the barrel .

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Aug 2015 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Small I don't know about that when Bede and Mick were getting barrelled below sea level it was big from the beach where I was watching,guys getting 5 6 barrels from Snapper to Greenmount, it was breaking in ankle deep water,even big wave injured charger Justin Holland was taking photos the please was an absolute zoo some waves behind the rock had three up others were getting dropped in while in the barrel .

your red mate is back that wave is three foot in the pic,thats small...we had some bigger ones at main but was rubbish.....then i got a boat ride to fun,and that was big,well to me it was,not drip big

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
9 Aug 2015 8:43PM
Thumbs Up

agree. small generally then out of nowhere bombs in super shallow water.

even a average punter like myself was dropping into some tasty barrel sections on a bloody 9.3 mal yesterday.

towball
4627 posts
10 Aug 2015 3:52AM
Thumbs Up

4deg & rain here this morning snow down to 600 metres , Surfed the point yesterday with Giz just me and him was a tad. cold worth it with no people.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Aug 2015 6:10AM
Thumbs Up

You are a couple of tough buggars TB. Will be 21 here in Sydney today. I am still feeling the cold though. Heading back home tomorrow. Can not wait to have a surf again - it would have been 3 weeks !

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
10 Aug 2015 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
You are a couple of tough buggars TB. Will be 21 here in Sydney today. I am still feeling the cold though. Heading back home tomorrow. Can not wait to have a surf again - it would have been 3 weeks !

you might need a lesson after 3 weeks off

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 Aug 2015 7:06AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Good morning all

Ted who are you flying with Garuda We are booked on V this Thursday but I haven't got my hopes up.

towball
4627 posts
10 Aug 2015 5:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Tell you what Ted the Point on Saturday morning was unreal Swell was hitting just right . I'm still pumped

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Aug 2015 8:46AM
Thumbs Up

Should be ok LL - normally takes me a few waves to feel the love again and within a few sessions the flow is back

Mac - flying Garuda as they seem to fly in anything at the moment Heading back to the Island on Wednesday. How long you over for? I will be back through Bali around the 22nd on route to Jakarta if you wanna catch up.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 Aug 2015 9:27AM
Thumbs Up

Only a short trip if it happens Ted,fly out 21st.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Aug 2015 4:23AM
Thumbs Up

keep safe and keep smiling peeps

towball
4627 posts
13 Aug 2015 3:47AM
Thumbs Up

It's cold

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2015 5:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
It's cold

Good morning TB

Prawnhead
NSW, 1317 posts
13 Aug 2015 6:46AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
It's colder........ than a mother-in-laws kiss!!

towball
4627 posts
13 Aug 2015 4:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Prawnhead said..

towball said..
It's colder........ than a mother-in-laws piss!!

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2015 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

Well good morning youse bloody good looking pack of single login ID , smokingly heated up , stylish , un-manbunned , hipsterless , boardwhoring , highly polished bastards get a big fat Mango up youse

towball
4627 posts
14 Aug 2015 12:51AM
Thumbs Up

It's furken cold no work . Got waves great and no soft cocks in the water .

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
14 Aug 2015 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

I may have crossed the rubicon anything over 5C feels like shorts weather now.....

Cobra
9106 posts
14 Aug 2015 7:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said..
I may have crossed the rubicon anything over 5C feels like shorts weather now.....

out of season fishing dude.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
14 Aug 2015 10:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said...

So you didn't bump into Lacey, good morning

towball
4627 posts
14 Aug 2015 9:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

towball said...

So you didn't bump into Lacey, good morning

No didn't see him came home at 10 was still 6.5deg then me bloody toes had gone solid don't think rip curl booties are as good as Exel
Thought you were going on the big silver bird Mac

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball