Created by Macaha > 9 months ago, 24 Aug 2016
vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
25 Aug 2016 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
vanders burger looks the works.

One of the best I've had buddy, 100% angus paddy, free range bacon and egg, pineapple, beetroot and lettuce.

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Aug 2016 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Cobra said...

One of the best I've had buddy, 100% angus paddy, free range bacon and egg, pineapple, beetroot and lettuce.

well i thought the photos were nice the wine excellent the company even better but now you're just boasting

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
25 Aug 2016 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
vanders1 said..

Cobra said...

well i thought the photos were nice the wine excellent the company even better but now you're just boasting

Jump in ya car, pick up Mac on the way, we've got spare beds even.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Aug 2016 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

thePup said...

SP said..
Yeew... Sounds like a great day.

Is that the first time for you on that bit of Coast Pup??

Yeah brother it is - and I fell in lerve today .... yesterday at Arra was pretty good too , big bombs occasionally popping up & so clean despite that bloody awful weather

Nice mate really really nice part of Oz

Yeah a great bit of the country..
Glad to enjoyed it.

Where are you boys off to tomorrow? Same place?

Yeah brother - we're going to bleed it dry and then bleed it again for good farking measure hahahaha Vanders is frothing so much I've had to sacrifice my favourite beach towel to mop it all up hahahahahaha it's been a wicked trip mate just wicked

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Aug 2016 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Cobra said...

vanders1 said..

Cobra said...

well the heads up last week would of seen a cameo from the northerner.
Edit..+ Macs a workaholic.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Aug 2016 6:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

vanders1 said..

Cobra said...

vanders1 said..

Cobra said...

well the heads up last week would of seen a cameo from the northerner.
Edit..+ Macs a workaholic.

Still time ya harlot oh and by the farking way HARLOT ..... I am flushed because I farken smashed it nicely and got called a Wavepig by obct also I am a bit sunburnt well I am on the vinegar too but hey between mates like us that's fark all innit

Nozza
VIC, 2859 posts
25 Aug 2016 9:12PM
Thumbs Up

This is a great story.
Jealous.
Being at work is so dull.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
25 Aug 2016 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

Crazy thing is I am working.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Aug 2016 7:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

vanders1 said...

OB,
You've food matched that wine beautifully.
Pluto pup and potato scollaps (sic)

close very close Scotty mate good old trusty Fish & Chippy .... Obs scoffed the Flathead (deeeeeeeeeeelicious I was told) I went the Hoki ...... but V12 put us to shame with the Angus Feast I farked up there mate hey

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Aug 2016 3:23AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...

Jealous

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
26 Aug 2016 6:07AM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Aug 2016 6:23AM
Thumbs Up

Great stuff fellas. Wish I was there with you.

Vanders - make sure you take Pup down the road to the treasured camping spot in the low tide for a look. He will love that drive.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
26 Aug 2016 7:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...

Sucks hey

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
26 Aug 2016 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Jealous!!

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 Aug 2016 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

Vanders - make sure you take Pup down the road to the treasured camping spot in the low tide for a look. He will love that drive.

That sounds a bit sus

thePup
13831 posts
26 Aug 2016 11:40AM
Thumbs Up

Well it was another good morning here ...... swell had dropped a bit overnight but still clean as ...... V & Obs scored a couple of nice ones , I gorged myself again a good 3 hour session after the brothers had got out a bit earlier

By Jesus it was farking cold this morning I froze my canine cannonballs off Coldest I've been since I got here ..... farking glad I slipped the Levi's on ..... farking glad brrrrrrrrrrrrr

We went for a drive into the scrub to see Ted's legendary ablution block at PP ...... several campers remarked that they only go there due to Ted's stark bollock naked sprint around that site and the Shaka he performed on top of it it is a local urban legend around these parts we were informed in fact the local council has begun a process to rename the dunnies to Ted's Pee Shack

Ob's was very quiet for some reason

Queens was huge & unruly , PP was just breaking so we scarpered back to Crescent for a surf

We hooked up with another Greenroom brother & I can say that he goes alright too ..... very cool surfer with a bit of style

But the bad news is that Vanders' daughter is quite ill in hospital & he has had to bolt to get the Hospital to be with his family - I am more than a bit concerned & I'm hoping everything gets better , poor bugger

So that's about it for now ...... Obs is having a kip , I've just scoffed a Crescent Pizza (farken yummo) ..... maybe an afternoon droptide slash .... too farken good hey yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh ...... and ASEA ......... get a big fat Mango up you old cock

SP
10979 posts
26 Aug 2016 1:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...

Ted the Kiwi said...

That sounds a bit sus

Showing pup the Delicate Nobby

Hope all works out with your daughter V...

thePup
13831 posts
26 Aug 2016 2:05PM
Thumbs Up

Yes .... Obs showed us his delicate Nobby funny coz I was told to post that up

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
26 Aug 2016 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

No chasing of the local Bingo Hall spinsters tonight lads?

Cobra
9106 posts
26 Aug 2016 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

sounds great Pup,,have a goodnight boys
+ sending best wishes to Vanders girl.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
26 Aug 2016 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

well said Cobra

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
26 Aug 2016 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Cobra said..

well said Cobra

+1,yeah have a good one fella's,hope V's girl will be ok!...

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
26 Aug 2016 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

Well you lads had it good Big V all the best at home

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
26 Aug 2016 7:22PM
Thumbs Up

Daugher's home, Ross river fever, had the same myself a year or two ago. The worrying thing was initially they mentioned they were potentially thinking Meningococcal.

Thanks for the well wishes.

thePup
13831 posts
26 Aug 2016 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

This arvo it got too full & fat to work with so we passed ..... tomoz forecast is looking a bit dodgy so yeah ??????? ...... had another feed of Fish & chip plus a pair of toasted Balmain Bugs pretty damned good too .....

Just so youse lot of absolute frothers know ....... V12's girl is back home , so that is great news & has made my night far better

Skolling Ob's bottle of cleanskin Red atm ...... it's a cooking wine we think , not bad but a bit raw

Got a some young chicks just around the corner .... entertainment sorted for tonight ..... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 Aug 2016 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...
Daugher's home, Ross river fever, had the same myself a year or two ago. The worrying thing was initially they mentioned they were potentially thinking Meningococcal.

Stoked all is good mate.

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
26 Aug 2016 7:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

vanders1 said...

Stoked all is good mate.

Good to hear she's ok,RR is a mongrel of a thing though

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Aug 2016 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said...
NewScotty said..

vanders1 said...

Stoked all is good mate.

Good to hear she's ok,RR is a mongrel of a thing though

+ 1
So glad I got to the end of this thread and everything is on the improve.

IFocus
WA, 582 posts
26 Aug 2016 6:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Good no Meninga father's worst nightmare ...........hope she copes with the Ross R everyones different

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
26 Aug 2016 8:44PM
Thumbs Up

Best wishes V, I hope all is good

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"VANDERS ROAD TRIP" started by Macaha