NSW, 7663 posts
28 Aug 2016 2:44PM
Thumbs Up

Cool pics ,Pup did well ......

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Aug 2016 2:52PM
Thumbs Up

Cool photos fellas but wheres the drop knee turns,cut back and barrel photos,we need evidence

No we don't thanks for sharing thumb up.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Aug 2016 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

Cool photos fellas but wheres the drop knee turns,cut back and barrel photos,we need evidence

No we don't thanks for sharing thumb up.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
28 Aug 2016 5:48PM
Thumbs Up

Keep the pics coming you lucky blokes

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
28 Aug 2016 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

Mac, don't you remember Pup was too busy taking pics of an arse to bother about us

Actually, that Thursday arvo sesh was the worst of the lot, apart from us there were only another 2 out.

We just stuck to a little bay where pup could stand on the rocks as close as possible to us and take those loverly pics of my fat old granddad body

The only highlight was when vanders dropped in excuse me, got snaked oh, I beg your pardon "called party wave"

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

Mac, don't you remember Pup was too busy taking pics of an arse to bother about us

Actually, that Thursday arvo sesh was the worst of the lot, apart from us there were only another 2 out.

We just stuck to a little bay where pup could stand on the rocks as close as possible to us and take those loverly pics of my fat old granddad body

The only highlight was when vanders dropped in excuse me, got snaked oh, I beg your pardon "called party wave"

Don't mind us we were just jealous don't worry Obct we have all wittnessed Vanders in snake form at some point in time just ask Lacey and Pup needs to focus on the job on hand and not stray

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:13PM
Thumbs Up

Ob funny thing is I really enjoyed that Thursday arvo session, scored countless waves, although only small I got almost everyone I went for.

Pick for me was Arra on our first day, larger, fatter and glassy with fewer crew out. Shame you missed out on that.

Overall highlight was seeing our little Pup frothing at the mouth after his sessions scoring so many waves it'd make the average Joe sick with envy. Just glad he got to experience some of the East Coast delights at long last.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Now these road trips are old news for some of us,new to others.But I've found all of them great fun since I was about 10.
Pup mentioned there are plans for another come October,if so let us know,oh and also if we are welcome.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

Mind you Pup got his share today also I noticed how went up to every dog who knows why

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Now these road trips are old news for some of us,new to others.But I've found all of them great fun since I was about 10.
Pup mentioned there are plans for another come October,if so let us know,oh and also if we are welcome.

Everyone is always welcome, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. For me it's all about creating memories with buddies I enjoy spending time with and new crew I've not yet met (e.g. Bushandbeach on this occasion).

Be great to plan ahead to allow time for other guys to join in (Cobra, Al G, SP and anyone else remotely interested)

And it's always great to catch up with legends like Lance and Ronnie G as a bonus.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Vanders, when I'm at work tomorrow, I'll try to nail down some dates for the October trip to goldy and woopi.

I'll text you some possibles.

thePup
13831 posts
28 Aug 2016 5:42PM
Thumbs Up

I'm in

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
28 Aug 2016 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Vanders, when I'm at work tomorrow, I'll try to nail down some dates for the October trip to goldy and woopi.

I'll text you some possibles.

I'll be in Perth from the 24th - 28th Oct.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
28 Aug 2016 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..
More of the girl please.......

thePup
13831 posts
28 Aug 2016 6:14PM
Thumbs Up

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
28 Aug 2016 8:46PM
Thumbs Up

Good photography Pup,I'll lend ya my camera any day mate

beachandbush
NSW, 405 posts
29 Aug 2016 3:21PM
Thumbs Up

I'd like to thank the crew for welcoming me to the group at crescent. Spent a short time with a great bunch of blokes. I didn't see that girl but Pup sure has a good eye. Hope all is well with your daughter Vanders.

We all agreed that it would be great to get all
the breezers together as Crescent maybe early autumn next year. We could call it 6 DAYS OF
HEAD I'll start a new thread. Put your name to link if your interested.

Regards Gilligan

Sandsy1
NSW, 814 posts
29 Aug 2016 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

A really couple of nice weapons there boys (and I'm talking about the boards)!! What's the brands and model types? Gotta thank the sponsors!!

thePup
13831 posts
29 Aug 2016 3:07PM
Thumbs Up

Left - 10'1 Creative Army Sweet Love (More of a cruiser/noserider)
Right - 10' Goddard Silk Pin - (more performance orientated)

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
29 Aug 2016 5:07PM
Thumbs Up

I'll leave the board models to Vanders but that is PUP modelling the boards

thePup
13831 posts
29 Aug 2016 3:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beachandbush said..
I'd like to thank the crew for welcoming me to the group at crescent. Spent a short time with a great bunch of blokes. I didn't see that girl but Pup sure has a good eye. Hope all is well with your daughter Vanders.

the breezers together as Crescent maybe early autumn next year. We could call it 6 DAYS OF

Regards Gilligan

All good champion - twas good to get it together for sure , see ya real soon hey

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
29 Aug 2016 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beachandbush said..

Regards Gilligan

6 days of Head,sounds good,I'm in
I'll have a new board by then to

NewScotty
2350 posts
29 Aug 2016 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beachandbush said...

Regards Gilligan

Would that be a "3 hour tour" ?

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
29 Aug 2016 7:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Sandsy1 said..

vanders1 said..

A really couple of nice weapons there boys (and I'm talking about the boards)!! What's the brands and model types? Gotta thank the sponsors!!

Yeah Pup was the model, had to force him not to strip down to his G-banger.......

Both great boards that suit where I surf and what I like in a board, can't fault either for what they're designed for or build quality.

The orange Creative Army Sweet Love model is surprisingly lively for a board of this style, the more I ride it the more versatile I feel it's getting.

The Goddard Silk Pin is just a great all round performer, and typically my 'go to' board.Actually discussed with Ronnie a scaled down 2+1 version for those times when you need a little less length.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
29 Aug 2016 7:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beachandbush said..

Regards Gilligan

In for sure and daughter is going ok.

Hope those other trouble makers didn't cause you too much grief mate, hope to catch up again soon.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Aug 2016 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

beachandbush said..

Regards Gilligan

6 days of head ! Great title. Sounds like those good old fashioned pre-marriage days

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
29 Aug 2016 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Al G said..

beachandbush said..

Regards Gilligan

6 days of head ! Great title. Sounds like those good old fashioned pre-marriage days

I hear ya Ted

thePup
13831 posts
29 Aug 2016 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

Al G said..

beachandbush said..

Regards Gilligan

I hear ya Ted

So we will book you in as a definite starter then champion you get to revisit your old stomping ground at PP and autograph the famous dunny block

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"VANDERS ROAD TRIP" started by Macaha