Forums > Surfing Shortboards

2015 ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championship

Created by jbshack > 9 months ago, 9 Sep 2015
jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
9 Sep 2015 1:12PM
Thumbs Up

I have been watching and waiting for this event to start shortly and i have really enjoyed the videos they post on their FB page. So i thought id share

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
9 Sep 2015 2:16PM
Thumbs Up

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
10 Sep 2015 8:41AM
Thumbs Up

Red , whos representing tears absolute bags and im expectiung ill be the standout in the Comp. As well as being a great surfer his one of the nicest human beings on the planet, with one of the best attitudes ive come across. Top bloke, couldnt ask for a better Representative for Aus.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
10 Sep 2015 10:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Surf69 said..
Red , whos representing tears absolute bags and im expectiung ill be the standout in the Comp. As well as being a great surfer his one of the nicest human beings on the planet, with one of the best attitudes ive come across. Top bloke, couldnt ask for a better Representative for Aus.

He seemed like a real great bloke. Sense of humour and amazing attitude to life..

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
10 Sep 2015 1:41PM
Thumbs Up

We were hanging with Red Renae and the kids in Balangan last year. One of his kids hollers out being lazy asking for him to get something for them...

His reply ... " You got legs you get it!" Choked on my Bingtang and laughed for days, still brings a smile to my face. Guy seriously rip's. Im expecting he's our next world champ.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"2015 ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championship" started by jbshack