ScottyO
6 posts
4 Sep 2021 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

We're back!

The Annual
VINTAGE SURFBOARDS COLLECTORS MEET
Show....Shine....Swap....Coffee

This is an opportunity to not only bring boards to trade/sell, but to show and discuss classic examples of surfboard evolution and history with like minded collectors and enthusiasts.

Under the trees at Perry Lakes Reserve (plenty of shade) Floreat Sunday 17th October 2021 10:00am - 2:00pm

Thanks to our amazing sponsors - Nev Hyman and Phil Usher! Their kind contribution has paid for the event this year. We are all hoping they can make it out to WA on the day, but it will depend on the COVID situation. When I first approached them for sponsorship back in March everything was looking great. How that can change!

Thanks to the Town of Cambridge for supporting the event too. Much appreciated.

Matt the surfing barista will be back in the GypsySoul caravan supplying the coffee.

Free entry for all.

If you would like to display your vintage boards let me know via messenger or text, so I have an idea of numbers on the day.

Those with boards to display please arrive between 9:30-10am to park on the reserve.

Get them out of the garage!

Contact Scotty on 0422 366 428 for more information.

beastsurf
WA, 902 posts
5 Sep 2021 7:50AM
Thumbs Up

Always a great event

Kitemanasurfer
2 posts
2 Oct 2021 5:05AM
Thumbs Up

Looks great! Might do a visit.

Buster fin
WA, 2575 posts
5 Oct 2021 3:49PM
Thumbs Up

Can anybody else commit? If so, please PM me. I have a couple of old sliders that I've not seen before that the eternal groms might get a kick out of. I won't be able to make it for the day so if someone is keen to include them in their collection for the meet, let me know.

Razzonater
2224 posts
5 Oct 2021 7:40PM
Thumbs Up

I had planned on going however will be up the coast that weekend..... hoping to be surfing

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Vintage Surfboard Swap Meet 2021" started by ScottyO