Forums > Windsurfing General

Best windsurfing vids of 2017

Created by curac > 9 months ago, 23 Dec 2017
curac
WA, 1144 posts
23 Dec 2017 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

Hey cowabunga dudes, totally radical.

Post what you think are the best windsurf videos of 2017. i think we are pretty safe to call it, aside from the pending Polloakow clip from indo but given how long it's taking him to figure our the left click on the mouse I doubt it's going to drop any time soon.

mine are

www.facebook.com/KSBCollective/videos/1326994147423515/

That le?n and co in indo

jigger in margs,

Bals and co playing with their ball bags,

Leon ripping in indo

bent rondinger, the kid just rips.

some kid tearing the bag

and a video of my own making,

Mastbender
1972 posts
25 Dec 2017 1:33AM
Thumbs Up

Great vid of Bernd Roediger, I've been predicting for a couple of years now (to my close friends when we discuss the pros) that he will be world champ in the very near future. The guy has guts, drive, desire, and the needed talent to do so. Some of us have even learned something from him that many have struggled with, keeping the waist harness from ending up in your armpits. Most wear them as tight as possible to keep them down, he wears his as loose as possible, just short of falling to his knees whenever he unhooks. He mentioned that in an interview that I saw several years ago, he said something to the effect of 'it rides up a bit on very long reaches but always falls back down to where I want it every time I unhook'. A bit unconventional but it works for him, check it out in any of his vids, that's a very loose harness.
He will be champ someday soon.

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
25 Dec 2017 11:10AM
Thumbs Up

Not really into freestyling vids but those boys in Capetown were going hard. And a good soundtrack to boot.
Kudos.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Best windsurfing vids of 2017" started by curac