SA, 837 posts
13 Nov 2007 6:14PM
Thumbs Up

Is it happening???

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
13 Nov 2007 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

yes, if too shallow at Boggy it will be at Milang (which means pub, toiltes etc...)

russh
SA, 3025 posts
13 Nov 2007 7:20PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Dave and Susie -

I was keen but Swellnet reckons 2-3 foot waves and maybe a late stiff SE'r Saturday and hot light NE'r Sunday

Dodgy Lake might be off the menu.

Susie
SA, 837 posts
14 Nov 2007 12:32PM
Thumbs Up

russh said...

Hi Dave and Susie -

I was keen but Swellnet reckons 2-3 foot waves and maybe a late stiff SE'r Saturday and hot light NE'r Sunday

Dodgy Lake might be off the menu.

Yer, I was keen too but if its gonna be SE salt water and no cow poo then that's me for sure. Sunday is DRINKING day, breakfast at 9.30 start apparently. .. I like ur name Russh.

grandfromage
WA, 344 posts
14 Nov 2007 11:03AM
Thumbs Up

milang would be the best for those very good reasons.

what time do people usually turn up?

russh
SA, 3025 posts
14 Nov 2007 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Susie - thought it was you - It wasn't a very original name -- not sure who everyone is on here-

might be some action down that way 2 nite - - you'll be glad you didn't sail tuesday - saw you checking - a couple of waves but fustratingly gusty.

Stronger after seven but was about had it by then

Might see u out there 2 nite should be a few small waves again

Cheers Russ

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
14 Nov 2007 2:20PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Russ, how was your sail on Sunday? I finally got going, was using wrong extension on 5.7, but had a hoot after getting it sorted!

Hi Susie!

back on topic - Demo Day

.....and Chris, reckon Milang ight be an option if northerlies predicted, aim for lunch on both days for demo day.

Susie
SA, 837 posts
14 Nov 2007 3:13PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Russ, I was stressing that I didn't go out. Hoping to get a late one after work tonight, yippee, can't wait, I need to get wet.

Hi Dave, shame you two don't live down this way!!!

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
14 Nov 2007 4:29PM
Thumbs Up

Susie said...

Thanks Russ, I was stressing that I didn't go out. Hoping to get a late one after work tonight, yippee, can't wait, I need to get wet.

Hi Dave, shame you two don't live down this way!!!

I still wouldnt be able to sail in the evening during the week, pesky work keeps getting in the way!

HAIL
SA, 1160 posts
14 Nov 2007 11:13PM
Thumbs Up

just thought that i would add this... since its an S.A post. we over here have found the sweetest sweetest ever windsurf spot over here on KI. its on the south coast. its like a chest deep lagoon spot which has a reef an the middle and has a right hand and a left hand break breaking on a big swell.AND to top it off the perfect wind direction is a SE which is our sea breeze!!!! oh yea! so pumped that its summer again!!! wel almost..... have fun fellow south aussies!!!!

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
15 Nov 2007 10:16AM
Thumbs Up

We will be over soon Chris! Sounds great! Inaugural KI masters event maybe?

Tonto
SA, 56 posts
15 Nov 2007 12:49PM
Thumbs Up

demons_taipan11 said...

just thought that i would add this... since its an S.A post. we over here have found the sweetest sweetest ever windsurf spot over here on KI. its on the south coast. its like a chest deep lagoon spot which has a reef an the middle and has a right hand and a left hand break breaking on a big swell.AND to top it off the perfect wind direction is a SE which is our sea breeze!!!! oh yea! so pumped that its summer again!!! wel almost..... have fun fellow south aussies!!!!

... strange emotions stirring ... feeling funny in my pee pee

Susie
SA, 837 posts
15 Nov 2007 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Russh
I heard the wind came in after I left. Spewin. And I meant it, I like your name I wish I could come up with something windy. Poozy???

Zubby
SA, 896 posts
15 Nov 2007 3:55PM
Thumbs Up

demons_taipan11

Post some pic's of this KI spot, I am keen to have a look.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Demo Day at Boggy" started by Susie