VIC, 1121 posts
15 Jul 2017 12:47PM
Thumbs Up

No vent plug on the Dyno ?

Flouro1
WA, 991 posts
16 Jul 2017 11:12PM
Thumbs Up

Gees that paving looks good who did that ?

geared4knots
TAS, 2647 posts
17 Jul 2017 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

All The Dyno production boards will have vents.
This is the last pre production board, so no vent
Non of the Severne custom boards have/need vents, improved production and materials make this possible.
These boards have been flown and used all over the world with no problems at all.

windaddict
VIC, 1121 posts
18 Jul 2017 8:24AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
geared4knots said..
All The Dyno production boards will have vents.
This is the last pre production board, so no vent
Non of the Severne custom boards have/need vents, improved production and materials make this possible.
These boards have been flown and used all over the world with no problems at all.

So if the pre-production ones don't need vents, then why put them into the production ones? Are they built differently?

geared4knots
TAS, 2647 posts
18 Jul 2017 1:30PM
Thumbs Up

Everyone expects there to be a vent in the boards, so the production boards have them.
Personally i am more than happy that a manufacture has managed to produce a board with manufacturing techniques that does require a vent.
Less to go wrong for me anyway.
Sorry, i am unsure of technical details, i was just putting up some gear photos.
As mentioned all Severne production boards do have vents in them, so nothing to worry about guys and girls.

windaddict
VIC, 1121 posts
18 Jul 2017 5:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
geared4knots said..
Everyone expects there to be a vent in the boards, so the production boards have them.
Personally i am more than happy that a manufacture has managed to produce a board with manufacturing techniques that does require a vent.
Less to go wrong for me anyway.
Sorry, i am unsure of technical details, i was just putting up some gear photos.
As mentioned all Severne production boards do have vents in them, so nothing to worry about guys and girls.

My thoughts exactly mate, less to go wrong! Severne should ditch them if there proven not to be needed.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Tasmania

"Severne Wave and Freewave 2018" started by geared4knots