Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

Old Tyronsea 295 Board

Created by pretentiousknob > 9 months ago, 5 Sep 2022
pretentiousknob
2 posts
5 Sep 2022 10:08PM
Thumbs Up

Hello
Does anyone still have an old tyronsea 295 board laying around that they don't want

decrepit
WA, 12137 posts
6 Sep 2022 7:43AM
Thumbs Up

No, but I have something similar, forget right now just what, but it's certainly lying around, behind the back shed, and i would love to see it go to a good home.
PS, the name Jimmy Lewis comes to mind, think that's written on the board somewhere.

I can take pics with more detail if you're interested

decrepit
WA, 12137 posts
6 Sep 2022 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

It's stopped raining, so had a look behind the shed, it's a Jimmy Lewis Kinetic, but there's no dimensions on it.
Guess I should add it to the free stuff thread.

remery
WA, 2699 posts
6 Sep 2022 6:14PM
Thumbs Up

I'm pretty sure my mate still has a 295 in his shed, rarely used but I doubt he wants to sell it. But it is there if you need measurements or photos or something.

pretentiousknob
2 posts
6 Sep 2022 9:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
remery said..
I'm pretty sure my mate still has a 295 in his shed, rarely used but I doubt he wants to sell it. But it is there if you need measurements or photos or something.

I would be interested if you can grab some photos for me to look at and if it is what I hope, then if he is willing to part with it.

Dirtyskids
WA, 37 posts
8 Sep 2022 7:01AM
Thumbs Up

I gave one away a few months back not sure who scored it.

Dirtyskids
WA, 37 posts
18 Sep 2022 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pretentiousknob said..
Hello
Does anyone still have an old tyronsea 295 board laying around that they don't want

There's another one been put up in the free thread.

col5555
WA, 378 posts
28 Sep 2022 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

295 available free.
Will be cut in half on Sunday and binned

AUS1111
WA, 3619 posts
29 Sep 2022 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

At the risk of asking the obvious, and excuse me chirping from the sidelines as I have nothing worthwhile to contrbute, but I must know, why on earth would you want a Tyronsea 295?

What are you going to do with it? Surely you're not going to stick a sail in it and put in the water?

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

"Old Tyronsea 295 Board" started by pretentiousknob