Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

The lobster Shack Cervantes Windsurf Challenge 2020 Full event video here

Created by Reflex Films > 9 months ago, 7 Jan 2020
Reflex Films
WA, 1445 posts
7 Jan 2020 12:15PM
Thumbs Up

Hi everyone

Here is the full event video. I had a blast shooting and putting together the daily edits.

This was a crazy fun edit thanks to the great event, location, angles on offer and competitors giving up their time for interviews.

Obviously Isaac knocked it out of the park with his effort. (and all the volunteers)

This is a particularly great spot to shoot as there are some unique angles on offer thanks to the coastline shape, dune backgrounds and lookouts directly over the racecourse. I am only just getting my head around how good this spot is as you have super consistent wind for racing.

A super fun wave spot 15 minutes away and 2 swell magnets for low swell days only half an hour away.

And the lobster shack with great sunset beer and food options right on the water.

For everyone that had a camera shoved in their face - thanks for putting up with me!

WindsurfingWA
WA, 799 posts
7 Jan 2020 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

Great video, thanks Matt.

izymiester
WA, 325 posts
8 Jan 2020 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Matt for your high quality workmanship and dedication to every moment on the weekend.

The best thing about having you do your work was that you are a windsurfer who has raced and wavesailed at a high level. You understand windsurfing and really understand the vibes and fun that come with it.

You are very independent and I didn't have to worry about asking you to do anything extra or make sure you don't miss this shot or that shot.

Your work is at a world class level for windsurfing. I would highly recommend you to any event including one's as high profile, with huge exposure like the defi wind and pwa wave and slalom

TerryA
WA, 98 posts
8 Jan 2020 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

I second that Isaac !!!!

firiebob
WA, 3145 posts
8 Jan 2020 9:46PM
Thumbs Up

Another ripper video Matt

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

"The lobster Shack Cervantes Windsurf Challenge 2020 Full event video here" started by Reflex Films