Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

WA Race Events 2015/16

Created by WindsurfingWA > 9 months ago, 1 Sep 2015
WindsurfingWA
WA, 799 posts
1 Sep 2015 1:13PM
Thumbs Up

And here's the race calendar for the season. Thanks in advance to everyone working hard to make this happen. Head to windsurfingwa.org.au to renew your membership now! Don't forget WWA membership also gives you third party liability insurance during competition and free-sailing.

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
11 Sep 2015 11:13AM
Thumbs Up

Hi all slalom freaks.
Just a request for assistance:
Due to the rescheduling of round 2 and 3 of the Slalom Series I won't be able to attend the Round 2 event on Dec 5th at Safety Bay.
If anyone or thier partners are able to assist with the set up and scoring would be great.
SBYC do all the course layouts and starting, we just need someone the shore writing the finishing results and communicating start times to the start boat.
I'll be able to show you how simple it is at Round 1.
If you're keen to help out PM me and we'll get in touch and work something out.
Cheers,
Stu.

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
25 Sep 2015 3:46PM
Thumbs Up

Hi all,
Was wondering if anyone out there (Companies, Manufacturers, shops) would like to help sponsor the Slalom events in Safety Bay.
This would just assist us in covering cost for Boat Fuel or some bevvies or food etc..
I'd also encourage anyone thinking of attending the racing to Join SBYC as a social member for 2015/16 season.
At $40 that's only $10 a race and shows support to a small family orientated club that's showing support to the Windsurfing Community.
http://sbyc.com.au/membership/
Racing will be going ahead either way, but if can show your support PM me with your suggestions.
Cheers,
Stu.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

"WA Race Events 2015/16" started by WindsurfingWA