VAYU Board Range 2024 now online!

Created by waterbound 4 months ago, 10 Apr 2024
waterbound
2 posts
10 Apr 2024 5:23AM
Thumbs Up

VAYU Board Range 2024: FLY - FLY R - EDGE
"vayu.world/Home"
Great pieces of art ... The Edge already achieves excellent test result in Foiling Magazine, Issue #19.
What's your opinion?

Velocicraptor
619 posts
10 Apr 2024 5:27AM
Thumbs Up

My opinion is that they are wider than any board I would consider buying. Like VERY wide.

Except maybe the Edge DW. Why did they separate the DW and DW wing designs into different categories? The DW boards are way too short and low volume to actually DW so they must be designed as wing boards.

RaymondWitvoet
9 posts
10 Apr 2024 4:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Velocicraptor said..
My opinion is that they are wider than any board I would consider buying. Like VERY wide.

Except maybe the Edge DW. Why did they separate the DW and DW wing designs into different categories? The DW boards are way too short and low volume to actually DW so they must be designed as wing boards.

I think they made a mistake on their website.. mixed the sizes of the DW with the DW Wing

waterbound
2 posts
12 Apr 2024 2:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
RaymondWitvoet said..

Velocicraptor said..

I think they made a mistake on their website.. mixed the sizes of the DW with the DW Wing

You're right, VAYU already updated the specifications!

Subscribe

Forums > Wing Foiling General

"VAYU Board Range 2024 now online!" started by waterbound