Forums > Kitesurfing General

hello, I am Borat.

Created by Borat S > 9 months ago, 15 Aug 2008
Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

I am Borat
I am travel all the way cross from Kazakhstan to land of bouncing giant rat. My likes so far, your country is good. I hope to experience your culture. your kites are pretty my likes also the colours. I would like to learn your culture of kites flying would some be my friend and learn me how to use your kites of colour? your friend Borat

Ben De Jonge
WA, 819 posts
15 Aug 2008 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

That's funny.

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

this is fun
kazakhstan has given me a apple book for pros which is also computer so i can do reportings on cultural austalia, my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby buyed a apple book. he is always try to copy me. now he put my sister on a book for his face. he is such a pain in my assholes. i am learning much in my reportings here. this forum is like talking with out seeing you. mu likes. hi five. i like the pictures my book can make.,<<>>{{}} they are nice. I am happy now. Borat

JB
NSW, 2232 posts
Site Sponsor
15 Aug 2008 10:20PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Borat,

Your movie was awesome! are you making a similar movie about Australia?

Regards,

JB

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

hello JB
your name is short my likes. will you be my friend? i would like to make movie from australia. your police at airport were interested in my actions in australia. they took my chicken and my jar of gypsy tears so i must replace first before capturing my faces on movie. my film with Azamat Bagatov cultural learnings of america for make benefit glorious nation of kazakhstan was fun. my liked a lot. thanks you.

lotofwind
NSW, 6451 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:34PM
Thumbs Up

Funny so far as long as we dont see pics of your man-kini

JB
NSW, 2232 posts
Site Sponsor
15 Aug 2008 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

dude, you crack me up!

I hoe you find another chicken, but I don't know if we have many gypsies in Aus. Good luck and all the best. And yes I will be your friend! have you tried kiteboarding yet?

JB

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

hello lotofwind. my mother has this problem also. this is some of reason why i do not speak to her. and because she does not like me. she says she wish she was raped by someone else. not nice. but i forgive her. i have pictures of my swimsuit. you like? thank you jb for your friend ship. you are my boyfriend. i like you.

theDoctor
NSW, 5778 posts
15 Aug 2008 11:08PM
Thumbs Up

hands up whose been reading borats posts in his kazak accent.....?

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

hello lotofwind
here is my pictures of my swimmsuit like you ask. you like?

i likes these. the girls are nice. I ask them for sexy time. she hit my faces. i like sex. it's nice.

Charl dv
WA, 2485 posts
15 Aug 2008 9:12PM
Thumbs Up

hahahah my hands up

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

hello charl
my hand is ups too. haha. hi five.

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
15 Aug 2008 11:19PM
Thumbs Up

Guilty

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 9:21PM
Thumbs Up

hello mytchook
how you get your chicken to dance. my likes. and your book makes special pictures more than mine. how is this so?

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
15 Aug 2008 11:27PM
Thumbs Up

Magic

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

you are magician. can you make forcefield to protect me from jew. without my gypsy tears i am scare to walk down street without nife.

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
15 Aug 2008 11:32PM
Thumbs Up

this is the great land of Oz. Gypsy tears and knives are not needed, we are a friendly bunch of people

Uber
NSW, 482 posts
15 Aug 2008 11:33PM
Thumbs Up

Be careful Borat we have sharks in Australia! They might bite your ass! Make sure you bring rubber fist to beat them off!!!

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

hello uber
my friends i meet in US of A have a rubber fist. he make with rubber fist in my anus in shower. my not like so much. i learned they are homosexual. i not understand. we have fun. do all shark bite on the bottom. in kazakhstan my sister bite bottom. she is second best prostitute. she to make money. she like sex. hi five.

Lovely
QLD, 248 posts
16 Aug 2008 12:06AM
Thumbs Up

Yes most Americans are like this. They try to come here and do the same thing to us kitesurfers..
How long did it take to grow such a champion moe.

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:10PM
Thumbs Up

hello lovely
you name makes like sexy time. i like you. my moustache start from the crack in my anus, but i shave my back and leave on my lip. I grow this from day my mother push me from her virgin. you like?

Lovely
QLD, 248 posts
16 Aug 2008 12:13AM
Thumbs Up

Your moe is like a 3rd eyebrow, very good.

Ben De Jonge
WA, 819 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

This has got to be the funniest post of 2008.

Part of me is starting to wonder if it really is Borat.

22 replies in 30mins late on a Fridat arvo - unheard of.

High 5.

There is a child's music group in Australia called High 5, and the girls in it are hotties, you'd like them Borat.

Dawn Patrol
WA, 1991 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:22PM
Thumbs Up

Hahaha. Borat do they have any kites in Kazakhstan. And also, how are Kazakhstan going in the olympics? I havn't seen much action from them.

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:34PM
Thumbs Up

hello ben
i likes childs groups. i have son who is very strong. he will make plow pull until he is old enough to work for money. yes hi five. do i have to replies that you speak of? I likes girls. they are hotties. why is this?

hello dawn patrol
your name scares me. in kazakhstan dawn patrol carry guns. we have many kites in kazakhstan but colours not like your kites that are big and colour. my likes

ADEN
QLD, 299 posts
16 Aug 2008 12:36AM
Thumbs Up

you wanna get laid Borat?

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

hello aden
this laid you speak of. it is like sexy time yes? my likes sexy time. hi five. you have wives that i can use for sexy time?

ADEN
QLD, 299 posts
16 Aug 2008 12:41AM
Thumbs Up

cawl up mytchooks arse and wait awhile...
shouldn't be too long!

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
16 Aug 2008 12:45AM
Thumbs Up

ADEN said...

shouldn't be too long!

Aden!!!

Borat S
25 posts
15 Aug 2008 10:45PM
Thumbs Up

I not understand your speaks to me. you are my friend yes.

ADEN
QLD, 299 posts
16 Aug 2008 12:49AM
Thumbs Up

mytchook said...

ADEN said...

shouldn't be too long!

Aden!!!

hhahahaaha, Sorry, thought it was funny when I first heard it from you in the other forum.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"hello, I am Borat." started by Borat S