Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

The Funny Images Thread

Created by evlPanda > 9 months ago, 26 Feb 2009
eppo
WA, 9505 posts
11 Oct 2018 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pepe47 said..
What boobs?

www.inquisitr.com/5091344/constance-nunes-of-netflixs-car-masters-rust-to-riches-posts-babystang-in-phase-two-restoration/

that link is a picture of their engine mechanic...I'm not joking...I'm still not over the show because of her....

Car masters Netflix...took me two episodes to actually start listening and understanding their engineering ideas, it is that distracting.

Once I did however, damn its a good show. Such clever bastards..and she's a damn good mechanic to just to mess with you even more!!!

....god damn she is smoking hot...

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
11 Oct 2018 2:27PM
Thumbs Up

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
11 Oct 2018 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

harry potter
VIC, 2777 posts
11 Oct 2018 10:05PM
Thumbs Up

harry potter
VIC, 2777 posts
11 Oct 2018 10:07PM
Thumbs Up

Poodle
WA, 866 posts
11 Oct 2018 9:55PM
Thumbs Up

azzyish12
4 posts
12 Oct 2018 1:01AM
Thumbs Up

evlPanda said..
It's time.

Rules:
- Maximum 1/day/person

(thought a change was due. Explanation about this photo below...)

A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means. Linguist Robert Hetzron offers the definition:

A joke is a short humorous piece of oral literature in which the funniness culminates in the final sentence, called the punchline. In fact, the main condition is that the tension should reach its highest level at the very end. No continuation relieving the tension should be added. As for its being "oral," it is true that jokes may appear printed, but when further transferred, there is no obligation to reproduce the text verbatim, as in the case of poetry

stoff
WA, 246 posts
12 Oct 2018 8:03AM
Thumbs Up

azzyish12 said..

evlPanda said..
It's time.

Rules:
- Maximum 1/day/person

(thought a change was due. Explanation about this photo below...)

A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means. Linguist Robert Hetzron offers the definition:

A joke is a short humorous piece of oral literature in which the funniness culminates in the final sentence, called the punchline. In fact, the main condition is that the tension should reach its highest level at the very end. No continuation relieving the tension should be added. As for its being "oral," it is true that jokes may appear printed, but when further transferred, there is no obligation to reproduce the text verbatim, as in the case of poetry

cisco
QLD, 12337 posts
12 Oct 2018 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

What do we call this?? Conspiracy theory, fake news, truth in comedy or an unfunny image??

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
12 Oct 2018 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
12 Oct 2018 4:37PM
Thumbs Up

Youngbreezy
WA, 1006 posts
12 Oct 2018 2:40PM
Thumbs Up

C'mon!!!

Youngbreezy
WA, 1006 posts
12 Oct 2018 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

harry potter
VIC, 2777 posts
12 Oct 2018 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Adriano

harry potter
VIC, 2777 posts
12 Oct 2018 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

pepe47
WA, 1381 posts
12 Oct 2018 4:20PM
Thumbs Up

Appropriately placed pop up

TonyAbbott
883 posts
12 Oct 2018 4:46PM
Thumbs Up

So disgusting........ Still using single use plastic bags

Pugwash
WA, 7671 posts
12 Oct 2018 9:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

Disgusting... sexist... neanderthal...

You should be ashamed of yourself...

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
13 Oct 2018 6:14AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Ben1973
960 posts
13 Oct 2018 7:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Expensive remote, hope it's a really good model it operates.

hilly
WA, 7323 posts
13 Oct 2018 9:47AM
Thumbs Up

Don't forget the images feckwits

Pugwash
WA, 7671 posts
13 Oct 2018 10:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Wow! Brutal... you post a sexist joke and I'm the f wit... and I need to get a life... why not round it out with a racist "funny image" for some extra comedy I doubt your capacity to post a funny image that isn't attacking someone or some group...

japie
NSW, 6920 posts
13 Oct 2018 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

There. I'm trying to get banned!

kiterboy
2614 posts
13 Oct 2018 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Wow! Brutal... you post a sexist joke and I'm the f wit... and I need to get a life... why not round it out with a racist "funny image" for some extra comedy I doubt your capacity to post a funny image that isn't attacking someone or some group...

Crikey. Sounds like someone else's remote worked on your model once...

Chris_M
2129 posts
13 Oct 2018 2:20PM
Thumbs Up

Jeez.... politically correct Australian based funny images thread? What next? Don't let em get to ya!

Not politically correct, but political:

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
13 Oct 2018 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Vegan

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
13 Oct 2018 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Is there any point virtue signaling when you're using an anonymous account and nobody knows who you are in real life...?

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
13 Oct 2018 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

Pugwash said..

bazz61 said..

get a life F.... Wit

Is there any point virtue signaling when you're using an anonymous account and nobody knows who you are in real life...?

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
13 Oct 2018 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

Chris_M said..
Jeez.... politically correct Australian based funny images thread? What next? Don't let em get to ya!

Not politically correct, but political:

Gobble gobble

www.google.co.jp/imgres?imgurl=http://liberation.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451d75d69e20192ac9d4376970d-600wi&imgrefurl=http://liberation.typepad.com/liberation/2013/08/recent-images-of-john-key-the-insightful-and-interesting.html&docid=px8u3yQr19J7OM&tbnid=KQDYCAzJUUitiM&vet=1&w=597&h=398&hl=en-jp

God phones suck

Imax1
QLD, 4716 posts
13 Oct 2018 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Funny , remember
There is heavy weather option .
Or flat earth fun .
Or gps hardware download options , ( whatever that means )
or ........
kiting ,......
see its it's all better now

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"The Funny Images Thread" started by evlPanda