Forums > Kitesurfing General

Strapless aerial 360 handle pass - World first?

Created by switchkites > 9 months ago, 8 Jul 2011
sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
13 Jul 2011 11:27AM
Thumbs Up

sebol said...

Another fine example of someone not quite making it to the undisclosed LEGIT criteria

Rowdy however is 100% legit and his tricks are so amazing that we are not worthy of witnessing it.

Really I'm doing you a favour. Because if you were to witness my legit boom steeze represent gangsta strapless wakestyle riding you would probably end your life of your own accord seconds following the watching of said legit boom steeze represent gangsta strapless wakestyle riding because your pee pee would shrivel and you would feel highly inadequate at life in general. I'm not gonna let that happen to you though because I'm a f#ckin top bloke.

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
13 Jul 2011 11:29AM
Thumbs Up

bjw said...

lotofwind said...

No pics then it didnt happen.
Gotta have pics to back up your bragging or its just blatent self pimping/claiming.

Claim.

I farted in my wetsuit. I reckon I was the first strapless kiter to have bubbles come out my neck of my wetsuit.

No pics though, but it did happen.

Bullsh!t! GoPro HD widescreen POV video with cross referencing long lense second angle, or GTFO!!!!

sunseeker
QLD, 1203 posts
13 Jul 2011 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

Surfers have been doing strapless 360's for years - not so amazing that a kiter can do one.

AndreC
WA, 512 posts
13 Jul 2011 1:30PM
Thumbs Up

This a crap post...which isnt a worls first.

yeehar
101 posts
13 Jul 2011 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

sir ROWDY said...

sebol said...

Another fine example of someone not quite making it to the undisclosed LEGIT criteria

Rowdy however is 100% legit and his tricks are so amazing that we are not worthy of witnessing it.

Really I'm doing you a favour. Because if you were to witness my legit boom steeze represent gangsta strapless wakestyle riding you would probably end your life of your own accord seconds following the watching of said legit boom steeze represent gangsta strapless wakestyle riding because your pee pee would shrivel and you would feel highly inadequate at life in general. I'm not gonna let that happen to you though because I'm a f#ckin top bloke.

Wow I just pictured some "legit represent gangsta strapless wakestyle riding" without the "boom steeze" and am feeling really quite depressed :-(

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Strapless aerial 360 handle pass - World first?" started by switchkites