QLD, 1458 posts
20 Jan 2016 12:04PM
Thumbs Up

Good shot at 1.28

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
5 Feb 2016 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

That "Queen of Maui" .....Andrea Moller......looks heaps better than some of those bimbos you guys post on here

Zeusman
QLD, 1363 posts
5 Feb 2016 6:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
gregc said..
Ha that is my mate lol. She will be wrapped that her arse is so famous :)

Alena??

Hawaiiheke
319 posts
8 Feb 2016 5:35AM
Thumbs Up

Karen Kennedy

Power and strength.

kiwibro
WA, 175 posts
8 Feb 2016 6:08AM
Thumbs Up

now out of interest whats the male equivalent of bimbo ?.....have always wondered and a few other derogatory terms for women that there doesn't seem to be a male equivalent for.....

808-Obsession
QLD, 440 posts
8 Feb 2016 8:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
kiwibro said..
now out of interest whats the male equivalent of bimbo ?.....have always wondered and a few other derogatory terms for women that there doesn't seem to be a male equivalent for.....

Himbo / Bieber / Derek Zoolander

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
8 Feb 2016 12:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Hawaiiheke said..
Karen Kennedy

Power and strength.

Great.....look how straight up and down her paddle is......impressive stance

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
18 Feb 2016 2:42PM
Thumbs Up

My new sup goddess.....a fun vid and nice over shoulder camera video stuff also

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
24 Feb 2016 4:06PM
Thumbs Up

Ashley Baxter

Wetspot
ACT, 43 posts
25 Feb 2016 2:46PM
Thumbs Up

How is that Ashley Baxter???

image included for thread rule purposes... sorry if it has been posted before...

DavidJohn
VIC, 17457 posts
25 Feb 2016 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Wetspot said..

How is that Ashley Baxter???

image included for thread rule purposes... sorry if it has been posted before...

Pretty sure that's Anne-Marie Reichman..

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
25 Feb 2016 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

oops I am misinformed

colas
5062 posts
25 Feb 2016 3:00PM
Thumbs Up

The definitive source: www.ashleybaxter.com/

LostDog
WA, 445 posts
2 May 2016 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

Please someone do something about this thread being on page 9..

Oh, ok, that was easy..

Probably should have provided a picture though.

Downwinder
QLD, 2030 posts
8 Jun 2016 10:36AM
Thumbs Up

The greatest iron women Australia has ever produced Karla Gilbert is the Elle Macpherson of Australian water Sports, What a Beautiful all-round Athlete good Job karla Gilbert, You Are The Greatest.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Jun 2016 12:03PM
Thumbs Up

husq2100
QLD, 2031 posts
26 Jun 2016 4:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

Ashley Baxter

good luck to her shoulders with that paddle

teatrea
QLD, 4177 posts
26 Jun 2016 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Downwinder said..
The greatest iron women Australia has ever produced Karla Gilbert is the Elle Macpherson of Australian water Sports, What a Beautiful all-round Athlete good Job karla Gilbert, You Are The Greatest.

Agree , great person too boot. Helped my daughter through a tough period of her young life. forever grateful.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Jun 2016 3:46PM
Thumbs Up

I agree......think this topic can be an appreciation of women who are strong and powerful......not just a pervy look at tits and bums

teatrea
QLD, 4177 posts
26 Jun 2016 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said...
I agree......think this topic can be an appreciation of women who are strong and powerful......not just a pervy look at tits and bums

Agree women are much stronger than men, my wife overcome a double mastectomy, my daughter overcame anorexia and bulimia, my mother is the strongest women I have ever known. About time we men stop seeing them as only titts and ass. Nothing wrong with admiring the female form, it's the bomb. Simple fact is respect the women in your life.

Hawaiiheke
319 posts
26 Jun 2016 4:26PM
Thumbs Up

Had this gem of a photo come through a FB feed this morning.

Coco79
8 posts
26 Jun 2016 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said...

Except that it basically is a pervy look at tits and bums, and as a female reader of this forum, I am tired of it. I would have thought that recent events in the news may have curbed the activity on this topic, but no it continues. Would be nice to be able to read about SUP topics without this series of pathetic images constantly being updated.

baldrick
QLD, 146 posts
26 Jun 2016 10:53PM
Thumbs Up

Downwinder
QLD, 2030 posts
27 Jun 2016 3:44AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

Well said GizzieNZ you can't beat a beautiful females Athletic Physique I love a women in a strong body..

Area10
1508 posts
27 Jun 2016 4:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Coco79 said...
GizzieNZ said...

Except that it basically is a pervy look at tits and bums, and as a female reader of this forum, I am tired of it. I would have thought that recent events in the news may have curbed the activity on this topic, but no it continues. Would be nice to be able to read about SUP topics without this series of pathetic images constantly being updated.

Well said.

beerdead
NSW, 433 posts
27 Jun 2016 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

Not SUP, but,

paul.j
QLD, 3338 posts
27 Jun 2016 11:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Area10 said...
Coco79 said...
GizzieNZ said...

Well said.

Stop clicking on the topic then it is as easy as that.

moons
WA, 349 posts
27 Jun 2016 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

husq2100
QLD, 2031 posts
27 Jun 2016 2:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Coco79 said..

GizzieNZ said...

I hate to be "that prick" but it is my experience that womens body issues come more from women than men.....not saying that men havent or dont contribute, but women are their own worst enemy

bazell
NSW, 120 posts
27 Jun 2016 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Coco79 said..

GizzieNZ said...

The title of the thread says it ll. If you don't like it skip to another thread. Simplez

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Sexy girl SUP pic's" started by paul.j