Forums > Surfing Longboarding

AFL Season 2013

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 26 Mar 2013
Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
13 Apr 2013 11:41PM
Thumbs Up

Ock, I'll be cheering for your Dee's next week against Giants. Very important game for both teams, but more important for Dee's I think.

thePup
13831 posts
13 Apr 2013 11:10PM
Thumbs Up

Well i gotta say your Felines are something else Simo unreal
I have grave fears for Mr Neeld's tenure as head coach geez it looked ok at halfway mj i hope the tridents breakthrough next week for you all

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
14 Apr 2013 2:50AM
Thumbs Up

Bloody Suns got done by two behinds

thePup
13831 posts
14 Apr 2013 2:54AM
Thumbs Up

Looked a good game on telly highlights mate

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
14 Apr 2013 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
14 Apr 2013 9:04AM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...
62mac said...

I was too busy watch the Cats! But I was tracking the Suns, watching the score.

Gee the Cats are looking dangerous. Blues played pretty well actually. Cat's are hungry, well drilled (good structures), fast on foot, very good kicks, fast through the corridor, and so fast with getting their handballs out of the packs, and onto a target... The old guys still look young, and the huge younger crew are super dangerous.

Hawkins & Pods were 2 out around the Goal Square a few times... 1 up, 1 down... Cats just have to bomb it in, and Pods & Hawkins will take care of the mark, or crumb, or handball assist to... Chappy, Mitch Duncan, Stokes, Johnson, Christiensen, Motlop, etc...

Sham1984
VIC, 415 posts
14 Apr 2013 10:51AM
Thumbs Up

Cats just had too much experience for the blues. Looked right at home in the high pressure situations. Making a lot of passes and keeping their cool. Very good game to watch!

Essendon are looking very strong! Great game from them.

Dees had a good first half. Just gave me a spark of hope that we could play some contested footy in the future. Definitely looking forward to our match up with GWS next week! Hope we can step it up for a full 4 quarters and get a win

Also wtf was with dropping watts and not letting him at least play VFL?? The guy needs time on the field. Very short sighted decision

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
14 Apr 2013 12:14PM
Thumbs Up

Agree with you on Watts. Maybe he did something wrong, but I also heard another guy say he watched him closely, and he played a good game. Dropping him won't prove much... He needs more footy. His stats were quite OK too. Much worse than him out there...

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
14 Apr 2013 10:21AM
Thumbs Up

I'm with Janet

%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8uK6SgXN1zA

ockanui
VIC, 1300 posts
14 Apr 2013 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

Simondo said...
Ock, I'll be cheering for your Dee's next week against Giants. Very important game for both teams, but more important for Dee's I think.

Yes went to the "G" yesterday Simondo, up and yelling and clapping for the first half, they sorta looked half decent...... sorta forgotten what it was like to yell with the team and not at it..... but then the second half happened
I dont agree with violence at the footy but there was this eagles supporter in this gay lemon yellow jumper with a cutesy blue scarf ...."in the face" of us Dee's supporters, fair bloody dinkum he was lucky to escape without an ockanui jab to the snozz....
anyway back to the footy...the Dee's, not to sure about them making the 8 this year

thePup
13831 posts
14 Apr 2013 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

ockanui said...
Simondo said...

Yes went to the "G" yesterday Simondo, up and yelling and clapping for the first half, they sorta looked half decent...... sorta forgotten what it was like to yell with the team and not at it..... but then the second half happened
I dont agree with violence at the footy but there was this eagles supporter in this gay lemon yellow jumper with a cutesy blue scarf ...."in the face" of us Dee's supporters, fair bloody dinkum he was lucky to escape without an ockanui jab to the snozz....
anyway back to the footy...the Dee's, not to sure about them making the 8 this year

That "lemon clad gayboy" was probably a druggie asking you decent Dees supporters for a bag of gear MJ hahaha shoulda punched the idiot in the snout mate
Cheers

Scotty88
4214 posts
14 Apr 2013 5:56PM
Thumbs Up

Did the Swans win ?
I am just making conversation.

thePup
13831 posts
14 Apr 2013 5:59PM
Thumbs Up

Scotty88 said...
Did the Swans win ?

Mmmmmmmm hooters

byf
WA, 512 posts
14 Apr 2013 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

How did Freo go? Was away so didn't catch the end. I think they were six goals up or something at one point. They must have won eh?

thePup
13831 posts
14 Apr 2013 9:54PM
Thumbs Up

byf said...
How did Freo go? Was away so didn't catch the end. I think they were six goals up or something at one point. They must have won eh?

Dunno who cares don't support 'em unless they're one of the 17 others who play the WC druggies NRL is the shizz

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
15 Apr 2013 8:22AM
Thumbs Up

byf said...

Ahh yeah , no , they lost .

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
15 Apr 2013 8:47AM
Thumbs Up

Woohoo glad we beat the Dee's...I was a bit worried at half time. I dunno what makes me happier these days the eagles winning of the Purple Haze getting ahead of themsleves and choking again....lol

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
15 Apr 2013 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

Tux said...
Woohoo glad we beat the Dee's...I was a bit worried at half time. I dunno what makes me happier these days the eagles winning of the Purple Haze getting ahead of themsleves and choking again....lol

was a good game to listen to , in the 1st half

few chokers on the weekend , some unbeleivable scores for 1 quarter , think the swans 3rd quarter against kangas was almost a record quarter score for them

bakesy
WA, 682 posts
15 Apr 2013 9:33AM
Thumbs Up

looks like the Hawks are the real deal, good wins over quality opposition, Geelong looking good too! PUP, I thought with an original username as BulldogPup you'd be an AFL man.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
15 Apr 2013 2:32PM
Thumbs Up

Hawks are looking great....they destroyed the Pies which is all good as far as I can see....whats up with Carlton 0-3 not good

ockanui
VIC, 1300 posts
15 Apr 2013 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said...
Woohoo glad we beat the Dee's...I was a bit worried at half time

Heh Tux, you dont have a lemon yellow jumper do you?

Yes the Hawks look the goods, but then my defacto team the Swans also up there some good games coming up....

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
15 Apr 2013 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Ock, I can picture the gay lemon 'sweater' and matching baby blue gay-boy scarf, with a gay-look loop! Too funny!

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
15 Apr 2013 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Tux said...
Hawks are looking great....they destroyed the Pies which is all good as far as I can see....whats up with Carlton 0-3 not good

Blues can easily slip into 2nd bottom... The can easily lose to Eagles in The West, plus Roos should get a win, and Melbourne play GWS, someone has to win. That will put Blues at 2nd bottom. If Demons & Giants get a draw Blues go to Bottom!!

Tux are you from the West then (other post)...

byf
WA, 512 posts
15 Apr 2013 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Simondo, your cats are one team i never think will lose a game. They just have an aura about them. They never ever give up. They never choke. Would be good for another West Coast , Geelong grand final. Unless of course we all overdose before September, as Pup, the NRL's biggest fan would have you believe.

SandS
VIC, 5904 posts
15 Apr 2013 10:13PM
Thumbs Up

" did we win? we ****it in . how did we do it? eeeeeeeaaaasy . "

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
15 Apr 2013 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Scotty88 said...
Did the Swans win ?

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
18 Apr 2013 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Robert Walls has suggested that amongst the top teams, Geelong is the biggest under-performer...

It's really a back-handed compliment. 3-Zip, and under performing! Look out!

Matty Scarlett is pretty sure the Cats will win the flag.

Plus, the quick ball-ups and extra free kicks, seem to be suiting Geelong's fast game play. So it should be an exciting season for Cats Fans.

The "quick ball-ups" are good too. Keeps the play moving, and the players don't always get a chance to crowd around the contest, and lock things up. Leads to faster play, and "break-away" play.

Mac, get the Longboarding & Footy (all codes) stoke back, and ignore the crap!

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
18 Apr 2013 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

Cats are traveling pretty good

Big game in Launy this weekend , Hawks verses Dockers , unfortunately looks like I can't get there

thePup
13831 posts
18 Apr 2013 5:43PM
Thumbs Up

Tassiedevel said...

Big game in Launy this weekend , Hawks verses Dockers , unfortunately looks like I can't get there

Pity your Hawkers can't play the Lemon scarfed poo blue Druggies every week Taz maaaaaaaaate - be wicked fun seeing their legion of cockroaches crawl out from under their fridges whinging and moaning

Edit: oh sorry I am the NRL fan sorry hahahahaha

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
18 Apr 2013 7:54PM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...
Tassiedevel said...

Pity your Hawkers can't play the Lemon scarfed poo blue Druggies every week Taz maaaaaaaaate - be wicked fun seeing their legion of cockroaches crawl out from under their fridges whinging and moaning

Edit: oh sorry I am the NRL fan sorry hahahahaha

Good to see you have been keeping up to date with the AFL thread Pup

At the start of the season thought this game would be a walkover but it could be the game of the season in Launy

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"AFL Season 2013" started by Simondo