Golf

Created by Macaha > 9 months ago, 27 Nov 2016
chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Dec 2016 8:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Playing 9 holes late this afternoon with a punk who wants to marry my daughter. I think the stage is set to ask permission

Well it has already started badly by playing half around

Let me know where and when and I will bring the crew and play in the group behind. We will test his temperament

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Dec 2016 12:35PM
Thumbs Up

Almost tee off time. Get him on the rums in the heat mac...see how he travels

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
14 Dec 2016 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Almost tee off time. Get him on the rums in the heat mac...see how he travels

haha I would drink him under the table drinking that stuff

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
15 Dec 2016 9:37AM
Thumbs Up

Great 9 holes in the late afternoon,I managed 3 pars which I was stoked,a 5 on a par 3 after my tee shot landed in the water,happy with a 5, a couple of 7's on par 4's and par 5's.

Oh yeah the fella asked the question at the 19th hole.

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
15 Dec 2016 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Great 9 holes in the late afternoon,I managed 3 pars which I was stoked,a 5 on a par 3 after my tee shot landed in the water,happy with a 5, a couple of 7's on par 4's and par 5's.

Oh yeah the fella asked the question at the 19th hole.

and ?

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
15 Dec 2016 11:14AM
Thumbs Up

He is a good guy

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Dec 2016 1:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
He is a good guy

Congrats. I hoped you made him sweat it out initially. I like the old fashioned / respectful approach.

SP
10979 posts
15 Dec 2016 11:22AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..
He is a good guy

Congrats. I hoped you made him sweat it out initially. I like the old fashioned / respectful approach.

I Didn't ask my better halves old man before i got her pregnant so just taking the piss if i ask if i can marry her..

Congrats Mac. Get that cheque book warmed up....

Cobra
9106 posts
15 Dec 2016 7:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..
He is a good guy

+1.

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
15 Dec 2016 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..
He is a good guy

+1.

Cheers boys.

Yes I let him go and do all the talking,he looked happy confident and yes I had him going

Cobra
9106 posts
16 Dec 2016 10:54AM
Thumbs Up

Well I've just payed for a years membership, will wait and see if the back can handle it.
It's been two years since I've picked up a club, I received my old handicap and noticed I only played 7 games in 2014 so it's going to get ugly tomorrow

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
16 Dec 2016 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Well I've just payed for a years membership, will wait and see if the back can handle it.
It's been two years since I've picked up a club, I received my old handicap and noticed I only played 7 games in 2014 so it's going to get ugly tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow and I hope the back holds up.

thePup
13831 posts
16 Dec 2016 1:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Geez mate - ease into it for Christ's sake no fun receiving an Exxy hernia with the Mince Pies

McGuane
484 posts
17 Dec 2016 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Wear something comfy.

e14__

Cobra
9106 posts
18 Dec 2016 4:20PM
Thumbs Up

It's official
I'm a hack
92 off the stick
Some work is needed

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
18 Dec 2016 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
It's official
I'm a hack
92 off the stick
Some work is needed

But did you enjoy it mate

thePup
13831 posts
18 Dec 2016 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

reckon there'd be some blokes who'd take a 92 every hour of an 8 day week

Cobra
9106 posts
18 Dec 2016 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Cobra said..
It's official
I'm a hack
92 off the stick
Some work is needed

Loved it Mac, my best golf was 25 years ago, I know I'll never play like that again, but i did have six pars in a row
the rest was very sad one into the water one over the fence and one into a place only elephants go to die

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Dec 2016 3:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Macaha said..

Cobra said..
It's official
I'm a hack
92 off the stick
Some work is needed

Loved it Mac, my best golf was 25 years ago, I know I'll never play like that again, but i did have six pars in a row
the rest was very sad one into the water one over the fence and one into a place only elephants go to die

I went back and read macs round score...I am not playing against him

92 is a fair score

I played so badly the other day I was about to go home mid round....then I hit one so pure that I just chased that feeling all afternoon....what a farkwit

SP
10979 posts
19 Dec 2016 6:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Macaha said..

Cobra said..
It's official
I'm a hack
92 off the stick
Some work is needed

Same mate and i'm not even 40 yet... My 15 year old self would kick modern day SPs arse...

Don't play anywhere near as much these days so as long as i have a nice walk, hit a few alright and have a coupe of beers after i'm happy..

Cobra
9106 posts
22 Dec 2016 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

Golf for Pup

thePup
13831 posts
22 Dec 2016 11:31AM
Thumbs Up

Golf as it should be , Red had a good swing , nice wobble of Hips ... and a couple of other bits ... , great scenery , bunkers looked clean , Blue Dots was compact , tight , real tight ..... tight I might actually watch that caper

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
22 Dec 2016 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

Looking forward to my next round next week,hoping for some golf stuff under the xmas tree this year.

SP
10979 posts
22 Dec 2016 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Looking forward to my next round next week,hoping for some golf stuff under the xmas tree this year.

Have you got a gps yardage thingo?

Very helpful.

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
22 Dec 2016 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Macaha said...

Have you got a gps yardage thingo?

Very helpful.

Funny you say that I struggled last week with yardage and was eyeing them off at the golf shop yesterday.My wife told me to stop going to the golf shop until after xmas

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
22 Dec 2016 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

struggled with yardage bahahaha...

I struggle keeping them straight...hit a perfect worm burner which got me my only par for the round

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
22 Dec 2016 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

I struggle keeping them straight...hit a perfect worm burner which got me my only par for the round

Hey if you eliminate yardage out of the game that one less thing to worry about

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
22 Dec 2016 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Hey if you eliminate yardage out of the game that one less thing to worry about

If I could accurately hit the desired distance each shot.... well then this yardage conversation would be different

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Dec 2016 1:28AM
Thumbs Up

What handicap you playing off at the moment Mac?

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Golf" started by Macaha