SP said..

Need names for those happy guys

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
17 May 2017 11:31AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
If there's a problem, I could take the boards back to Sydney while you went back up north with Vanders. But then I know that you would definitely want to ride them on you way down south again.

Do you want me to throw the big 3 board straps in the car?

Thanks mate, Nah, all good. If the car isn't ready I may drive a rental down from the Goldy or something.... I'm sure it will be fine anyway.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
17 May 2017 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MichaelR said..

obct said..
If there's a problem, I could take the boards back to Sydney while you went back up north with Vanders. But then I know that you would definitely want to ride them on you way down south again.

Thanks mate, Nah, all good. If the car isn't ready I may drive a rental down from the Goldy or something.... I'm sure it will be fine anyway.

Have you rang Vanders MR

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
17 May 2017 12:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

^^^^ OHhhhhhhhhhh MMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGG ....

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
17 May 2017 12:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

SP said..

Jeeezz Lance, what's wrong with you, your memory is getting as bad as MRs

From left to right

Pup
MR
Vanders
OBCT

Notice how MR has the smallest towel

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
17 May 2017 1:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

MichaelR said..

obct said..

Have you rang Vanders MR

Not yet, I have to wait until tomorrow to work it out. As I said, it should be all good. You know what mechanics are like. Always doom and gloom, especially on European cars.

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
17 May 2017 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

LanceF said..

SP said..

Jeeezz Lance, what's wrong with you, your memory is getting as bad as MRs

From left to right

Pup
MR
Vanders
OBCT

Notice how MR has the smallest towel

Notice how OB doesn't have a towel..., just a big rubber ring, helps with his piles.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
17 May 2017 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

Piles Don't talk to me about piles

I've got piles so tough I can sit on them

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
17 May 2017 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

This trip is going to be bigger than ben Hur

unclethirsty
382 posts
17 May 2017 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

Love to be goin' boys but the war office issued an official decree that "no weekend away surfing & getting adrian qist with a bunch of QLD yahoos!', "ya got 1 week before your daughters wedding & i'm not getting you out of hospital again!!. Cracked a beer & saluted. have a good one, first surfed that place '68 or '69 I think great wave. But I did find out who's on at the bowlo :-

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
17 May 2017 4:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfanimal said..
Pray for a miracle and bring your best onshore board folks !

....damn, that Friday wind has changed a full 180 degrees from perfect to ****e.

I know a place we can go with that wind and it's offshore

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
17 May 2017 4:37PM
Thumbs Up

MR let me know buddy, 4 boards so far but I have some long straps and fins can come off.
Although Lacey keeps telling me I'll have plenty of room because the other 2 boards and front seat passenger will be a "no show".......... I'm backing him on this one though.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
17 May 2017 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
MR let me know buddy, 4 boards so far but I have some long straps and fins can come off.
Although Lacey keeps telling me I'll have plenty of room because the other 2 boards and front seat passenger will be a "no show".......... I'm backing him on this one though.

Its a money thing this time..
But ill need proof.
That man is a known hoaxer.

Choose surfing.

6 ft back beach wedges rule

ps. I was looking at the weather. looks like rain Friday down there.

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
17 May 2017 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Ok everyone.

Hope no one plans on pulling out given weather or wind ? Commitment is everything and I'm confident we'll be rewarded.

Who's travelling up / down and when ?

I'm leaving south of Sydney at 3am Friday morning and plan on being at Gloria Jeans Coffee on the Highway in Coffs (BP Service Centre) around 9.30am.

A few of you have my mobile from previous rendezvous and if anyone needs it PM me.

Frothing for a roadie boys !

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
17 May 2017 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfanimal said..
Ok everyone.

Hope no one plans on pulling out given weather or wind ? Commitment is everything and I'm confident we'll be rewarded.

I'm leaving south of Sydney at 3am Friday morning and plan on being at Gloria Jeans Coffee on the Highway in Coffs (BP Service Centre) around 9.30am.

A few of you have my mobile from previous rendezvous and if anyone needs it PM me.

I'm bringing an 8'0 and 8'4 for some juice, a 9'6 that'll thruster up or single fin glide and the big 11'8.

Also planning on shooting some frames and have cameras and tripod packed....frothin'

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
17 May 2017 8:19PM
Thumbs Up

Oh I'm there SA anything so Lacey loses a bet with Vanders. Doesn't sound me promising surf wise at A but it's going to be good all the same.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
17 May 2017 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Oh I'm there SA anything so Lacey loses a bet with Vanders. Doesn't sound me promising surf wise at A but it's going to be good all the same.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
17 May 2017 8:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfanimal said..
Ok everyone.

If it goes to plan, I will already be in woopi at around 7, but if things don't go to plan, I'll be suck'n down a cup of Joe with you at Coffs.

I'll text you with an update.

The only one I know for sure who's dropping out is Mac, yes, I know he has not said that, but just you wait and see.

LL can read him like a book.

BTW. I'll pm you another number.

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
17 May 2017 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

mmm,I'm having trouble deciding which one out of my lot to take.I think I'll take a red,blue ,green and a yellow one of each,that should see me through the weekend

All going to plan I should be getting to Woopi by 7am also!...

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
17 May 2017 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

Take a brightly coloured one.

I like to see the speed bumps before I hit them at full tilt

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
17 May 2017 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Take a brightly coloured one.

I like to see the speed bumps before I hit them at full tilt

So RED it is for the charging bull

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
18 May 2017 9:23AM
Thumbs Up

Almost time boys, pray for waves !

Started dreaming of a 2013 roadie on a similar stretch of coast which 'wavemaniac' would remember as he was with me and while my body wouldn't cope now, maybe 2/3 this size would be perfect huh ?

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
18 May 2017 9:29AM
Thumbs Up

I'm I going on the right trip here,a bunch of old stylish longboarders or is it a air infested shortboard wave you guys are chasing?
I've just sent a local a message for an update on the expected weekend conditions,I await his reply.

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
18 May 2017 9:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
I'm I going on the right trip here,a bunch of old stylish longboarders or is it a air infested shortboard wave you guys are chasing?
I've just sent a local a message for an update on the expected weekend conditions,I await his reply.

Haha. No, I've aged since 2013 and trimming down the line is perfect bro....still, a little bit of shade under the lip still feels good on a McTavish longboard if it were to present itself too !

This will be just as fun too;

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
18 May 2017 10:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

You love the juicy stuff.

Get surfing

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
18 May 2017 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

Looks like a beer fest weekend

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
18 May 2017 10:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfanimal said..

Started dreaming of a 2013 roadie on a similar stretch of coast which 'wavemaniac' would remember as he was with me and while my body wouldn't cope now, maybe 2/3 this size would be perfect huh ?

I for one will be as keen as cat sh## to see the photos of the crew testing themselves and having a crack at 4 to 5 foot lefthanders on some back beach.

Get surfing

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
18 May 2017 10:49AM
Thumbs Up

This is killing me sitting here at work with a fully loaded car parked just near me waiting for a respectable time to get going

I want get as many kliks behind me as I can before the rain sets in.

I may need to actually do some work to take my mind off if for a few hours, OMG what did I just say

BTW Mac, your mate has really stuffed SA with his HP comment, once again, he's broken out into a cold sweat, and rushed downstairs to refine the quiver.

thePup
13831 posts
18 May 2017 9:06AM
Thumbs Up

...... !

thePup
13831 posts
18 May 2017 9:09AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

surfanimal said..

I for one will be as keen as cat sh## to see the photos of the crew testing themselves and having a crack at 4 to 5 foot lefthanders on some back beach.

Get surfing

Fark sakes Chris brother geez I might have had a slice of that , and I do know where it is

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar" started by thePup