NSW, 1643 posts
20 May 2017 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Surfin. Drinking.

Im betting there some nanny naps happening right now

Yep, almost nap time.
Couldn't have asked for a better session just now. Where were you Lacey ? Back beach delights.
....4 foot A frame peaks, no crowds, warm water and smiles all round

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
20 May 2017 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

That looks more like it.

Sa scored some good waves at my local beachy

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
20 May 2017 2:20PM
Thumbs Up

Awesome surf on the back beach. Concur with surf animal 4ft A frames. Great paddle in and sublimes drops. The lefts were smokin fast . Al G got a screamer on his last wave SA was making it look easy. OBCT paddles out like it was nothin making us mere mortals feel inadequate Ian (Al G's) mate kept boys honest. Super fun (second) surf of day even is Macaha accused me of being a grom on a shorty ??????

MickPC
8266 posts
20 May 2017 12:27PM
Thumbs Up

Good score boys, looks heaps fun

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
20 May 2017 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

Arrawarra is on now perfect

SP
10979 posts
20 May 2017 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Go boys. Looks like a cracking wknd.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
20 May 2017 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

SAGood stuff keep it coming and I hope you all are scoring waves

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
20 May 2017 4:12PM
Thumbs Up

Ok, if we must have a 3rd session today

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
20 May 2017 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..
Awesome surf on the back beach. Concur with surf animal 4ft A frames. Great paddle in and sublimes drops. The lefts were smokin fast . Al G got a screamer on his last wave SA was making it look easy. OBCT paddles out like it was nothin making us mere mortals feel inadequate Ian (Al G's) mate kept boys honest. Super fun (second) surf of day even is Macaha accused me of being a grom on a shorty ??????

Left a frames hey.

I hope the qld boys showed their worth hooked into the lefts and put their boards through the roof a few times

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
20 May 2017 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

Back woopi looks good plus a latey at arra scored well lads

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
20 May 2017 5:14PM
Thumbs Up

Super fun mate today at Arra.
Session 3 for most of the crew.
After the forecast of rain and onshores, we've been blessed

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
20 May 2017 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Whats the go with the Prez glued to a chair too many rums look out the return of Makaha

McGuane
484 posts
20 May 2017 5:43PM
Thumbs Up

Got to be the GREATEST THREAD EVER. Beautifully done with the pics, Chris/SurfAnimal

McGuane
484 posts
20 May 2017 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Whats the go with the Prez glued to a chair too many rums look out the return of Makaha

Security guard for the lads' gear? Sun's out, guns out.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
20 May 2017 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
McGuane said..

asea said..

Security guard for the lads' gear? Sun's out, guns out.

thePup
13831 posts
20 May 2017 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

We were blessed a bit today - the lads all got plenty , and that last little bit there at Big A geez there were a few skyscrapers snaffled on the tide push , fark that was good fun ..... gotta hand over a few kudos to Climbs , SA , Obs , Al & his mate that came up geez they went hard around the corner at lunchtime

Few ripper moments on this trip for me - getting to see & surf with Climber , MR , SB and SA again .... been a bloody pleasure really hey

And we get to do it again tomoz at Big A .... crack of dawn .... filthy

thePup
13831 posts
20 May 2017 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
Back woopi looks good plus a latey at arra scored well lads

Shame you couldn't be here with us brother - next time you're able let us know we'll make up for lost time

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
20 May 2017 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

So siiiiiick you boyzzz scored

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
21 May 2017 6:52AM
Thumbs Up

One of the funniest memories I will have is not the surfing, more the suffering Friday none of us got much in the way of a surf, so Friday night, it was all just taking the piss, telling jokes, drinking eating, posting pics of the group and generally acting like a bunch of dumb assed teanagers.

Saturday, we all get plenty of time in the water, I even had 4 sessions , we were just all too rooted to do anything on Saturday night other than have some fish n chips, one drink at the club and then all back home to take pain killers and get some sleep.

But it it all fun anyway

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
21 May 2017 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

Great to meet up with the crew and a wave at Woopi yesterday...today looks much better and hopefully A/warra turns it on for you all and the locals respect the Green Room farkers .

Great photos SA..captured the vibe well.

Safe travels for you all

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
21 May 2017 8:50AM
Thumbs Up

Well, more later but for now, this was how the dawny unfolded....beautiful waves, glorious sunrise and great to be amongst it.

NB: Pup was carving in the SUP

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
21 May 2017 9:23AM
Thumbs Up

Niiiiiiiice

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
21 May 2017 8:19AM
Thumbs Up

Awesome thread, looks like a heap of fun was had. Good one lads!

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
21 May 2017 10:24AM
Thumbs Up

Gee. Those waves today look a bit of alright

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
21 May 2017 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Gee. Those waves today look a bit of alright

Hopefully you can make the next one mate

thePup
13831 posts
21 May 2017 9:56AM
Thumbs Up

SA & myself got out before true light & The Man was onto a good wave in no time flat (have a perve above here ) .... and they kept rolling in and rolling in and rolling in , snatched a few absolute crackerjacks , jesus some of these things surprised you the way they almost sheer walled up .... farking farking farking good stuff

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
21 May 2017 1:40PM
Thumbs Up

Just arrived home safe and sound thanks Vanders for the ride as always it was so good to meet up with the guys again and meet Surf Broker and Al G who is the best room bitch you could ever ask for.Pup for an amazing feed on Friday night.Woopi is a small town but a really nice spot,thanks Lance and to the other local people who were oh so nice,Asea,Lacey next trip you must go.after two surfs yesterday I managed to re injury my shoulder hence me watching on from the chair. All the guys scored some awesome waves well done lads and thanks,I hope all arrive home safe.

MickPC
8266 posts
21 May 2017 12:47PM
Thumbs Up

Shame about your shoulder Mac, hope it heals up within reasonable time for ya......thanks for sharing the stoke guys, been very cool

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
21 May 2017 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

Well that was fun, after a pretty dismal forecast the weather ended up blessing us with great sun and waves.
I feel fortunate to have spent the last few days with some great guys, lots of banter, ** stirring and laughs. It was nice to meet a couple of new guys to in Climber and Surfbroker, thanks for taking the time to join us.

Like Mac my shoulder is shot but the 2 sessions yesterday afternoon and this morning were worth it. Thanks SA for all the pics, pup for that magnificent dinner on Friday night and all the other boys who shared the party waves.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
21 May 2017 4:41PM
Thumbs Up

Not quit home yet, just having a bit of a rest at Taree, me MR & Climber went in for one last sesh, inside at Arra, we were just all too buggered to get to the outside, but to his credit , MR did make a valiant attempt.

Best trip yet and can't wait to do it again, so I thought this would be a fitting signoff

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar" started by thePup