Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
How about somewhere new Pup?

What, your local?

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
26 Jun 2017 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

have to ask the ???? due to all the fancy artwork poping up from PUP ..is it original ??.. has he done a graphics course for seniors ..? either way its pretty good ...!

MickPC
8266 posts
26 Jun 2017 2:21PM
Thumbs Up

Pup your blowing me away with the art mate...that one reminds me of the artwork for skateboard wheels in the 80's. Similar, but not the same with a surfing twist. Very cool

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
26 Jun 2017 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

bazz61 said..
What are you doing in that room Mac ...? when are you going to come out of the closet & admit to the LB forum your a sup rider in drag...?

Did you see me wondering around my old stomping ground last night in Broadbeach

Nope

may have seen MAc at BB ...an overweight semi grey older dude with MC TAV stickers on his ZIMMER ...was that you MAC ..?

thePup
13831 posts
26 Jun 2017 3:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
have to ask the ???? due to all the fancy artwork poping up from PUP ..is it original ??.. has he done a graphics course for seniors ..? either way its pretty good ...!

farkin seniors pffftttttttt .... geez .... when yer come back down one day we'll have a beer

thePup
13831 posts
26 Jun 2017 3:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

hahaha geez MR you are seriously quick

unclethirsty
382 posts
26 Jun 2017 5:14PM
Thumbs Up

I'm in training for this one lads. Here's a quick vid of current workout :-

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Jun 2017 7:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

Nah I've only attended two and they were both at the same location,how about HI or Bali I'd love to show Lacey around Bali.I'll be sure to look after him.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
26 Jun 2017 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

Nah I've only attended two and they were both at the same location,how about HI or Bali I'd love to show Lacey around Bali.I'll be sure to look after him.

HI,sounds good to me Mac

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
26 Jun 2017 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

bazz61 said..
What are you doing in that room Mac ...? when are you going to come out of the closet & admit to the LB forum your a sup rider in drag...?

Did you see me wondering around my old stomping ground last night in Broadbeach

Nope

may have seen MAc at BB ...an overweight semi grey older dude with MC TAV stickers on his ZIMMER ...was that you MAC ..?

The that was Mac he is the only one modelling the new MCT undies and socks he's got some pull

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Jun 2017 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

HI,sounds good to me Mac

Hey roomie

Its the best way makes accom 1/2 price.

MickPC
8266 posts
26 Jun 2017 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Place I'm booked is like $27 a night, so happy to pay full price ...in Bali 22nd Sept to 6 Oct & would be stoked to catch up for a beer & share transport cost to waves. Staying with Slim (baliwaves) from 25th to 29th Sept, but still available in the arvo for a beer or you could probably join us if interested...would be awesome to catch up with any of you guys

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

went to romania for 3 weeks 2001. that wa an eye opener. ripped off by the airport officals for a payment our travel company had already paid. couldnt do much about it. didnt have to deal with cops but everyone wants to rip you off. even a trainie doctor did my mate in when he got the flu. although he got caught and got into big troublw we were told later.

a guy who had his legs blown off getting around on the streets down in the town with single skin fur bag around his waist and using his hands in gloves to get around. the pavements were thick ice. f ing freezing cold. 15 to 20 degrees below. i could not believe he was doing it
great snow but seriously the coldest place ive been. full thermal pants at night just to walk to some place for dinner.

i remember one cold day we stopped to get a hot choc drink. or gloves didnt dry enough. as soon as we stepped outside they froze
again my mate was in serious trouble. he said it felt like someone closed a car door on all his fingers several times. we got a taxi back with chris moaning and the driver looking at me with bewilderment
i skiied blind one day for metres thinking the white out was bad before i realised the condensation in my goggles had frozen.

most of the instructors had some form of frostbite.like it was dangerous cold. below 20 is it for me after experience
at the time the whole of europe was in a cold snap

thePup
13831 posts
26 Jun 2017 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

unclethirsty said..
I'm in training for this one lads. Here's a quick vid of current workout :-

Ahhhhhhh Uncle of the Subliminally excellent order of thirstiness .... you will be far better trained than us mere pauper ragtag bunch of beergarden wankers & poorly Hebrewed wannabes .... it is indeed a pious miracle to have the Uncle along for this roadtrip and I believe much Ale shall flow

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

HI,sounds good to me Mac

Hey roomie

Its the best way makes accom 1/2 price.

We might get something like this one next Mac..

MickPC
8266 posts
26 Jun 2017 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Sounds faking cold Lacey, I don't think I've expereinced more than about -6c & that was bad enough when you got snow in your gloves from falling. My hands were fully blue one time & I ditched my gloves & bought some more expensive ones which helped heaps...but neg 15 - 20 sounds fully mental man fark that

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

went to romania for 3 weeks 2001. that wa an eye opener. ripped off by the airport officals for a payment our travel company had already paid. couldnt do much about it. didnt have to deal with cops but everyone wants to rip you off. even a trainie doctor did my mate in when he got the flu. although he got caught and got into big troublw we were told later.

a guy who had his legs blown off getting around on the streets down in the town with single skin fur bag around his waist and using his hands in gloves to get around. the pavements were thick ice. f ing freezing cold. 15 to 20 degrees below. i could not believe he was doing it
great snow but seriously the coldest place ive been. full thermal pants at night just to walk to some place for dinner.

i remember one cold day we stopped to get a hot choc drink. or gloves didnt dry enough. as soon as we stepped outside they froze
again my mate was in serious trouble. he said it felt like someone closed a car door on all his fingers several times. we got a taxi back with chris moaning and the driver looking at me with bewilderment
i skiied blind one day for metres thinking the white out was bad before i realised the condensation in my googles had frozen.

most of the instructors had some form of frostbite.like it was dangerous cold. below 20 is it for me after experience

Unlucky or not street smart ?

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Place I'm booked is like $27 a night, so happy to pay full price ...in Bali 22nd Sept to 6 Oct & would be stoked to catch up for a beer & share transport cost to waves. Staying with Slim (baliwaves) from 25th to 29th Sept, but still available in the arvo for a beer or you could probably join us if interested...would be awesome to catch up with any of you guys

I'll probably be there in a couple of weeks.

MickPC
8266 posts
26 Jun 2017 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

MickPC said..

I'll probably be there in a couple of weeks.

Lucky Bugger, share some pics with us mate

Frothing & I still have like 12 weeks to go haha

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

Just booked 13th to the 27th July.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Sounds faking cold Lacey, I don't think I've expereinced more than about -6c & that was bad enough when you got snow in your gloves from falling. My hands were fully blue one time & I ditched my gloves & bought some more expensive ones which helped heaps...but neg 15 - 20 sounds fully mental man fark that

did one day minus 29. wouldn't do that again. too cold for the gondolas to operate that day

you have to have seriously good gear
sun screen on every part of your face, even up inside your nostrils. its your last layer of protect against the cold.

breath through neck warmers. full hood and goggles. no skin exposed

cheers

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

i skiied blind one day for metres thinking the white out was bad before i realised the condensation in my googles had frozen.

chris was a ex Australia roller hockey captain which you know is big or was big in some parts of the world. he spent years travelling , a lot of dodgy places include Columbia and south America countries. I reckon he would be up on most of what can happen

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Jun 2017 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

Macaha said..

What, your local?

chris was a ex Australia roller hockey captain which you know is big or was big in some parts of the world. he spent years travelling , a lot of dodgy places include Columbia and south America countries. I reckon he would be up in most of what can happen

Screw thats too cold blah and I know Chris remember.

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
27 Jun 2017 9:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

MickPC said..

Just booked 13th to the 27th July.

Look at that poor faarking scooter! Look at it, the shocks are bottomed out!
Have a heart Mac, and get a bigger bike next time.....

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
27 Jun 2017 9:57AM
Thumbs Up

Are your eyes playing up MR its a fully dropped HD

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
27 Jun 2017 11:31AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Are your eyes playing up MR its a fully dropped HD

Next you'll be riding one of these.......

MickPC
8266 posts
27 Jun 2017 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

MickPC said..

did one day minus 29. wouldn't do that again. too cold for the gondolas to operate that day

you have to have seriously good gear
sun screen on every part of your face, even up inside your nostrils. its your last layer of protect against the cold.

breath through neck warmers. full hood and goggles. no skin exposed

cheers

Sounds HC as fark mate, I'm gonna stick to the odd end of season 2 or 3 day missions. Even then I can end up in hospital like last April with my concussive seizure...missus pretty much has me banned for the time being anyway haha...cheers

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Jun 2017 5:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

so are you stealing peoples art or are they your designs pup

thePup
13831 posts
29 Jun 2017 5:57AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning chrispychru - have a good day won't you

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Jun 2017 6:26AM
Thumbs Up

So you're stealing peoples art

To all the artists have a good day