thats mental

when i was watching that ,,i was holding my breath

hahaha i was doing the same. intense sh1t

SP
10979 posts
3 Jul 2015 6:52AM
Thumbs Up

wavelength said...

Shaun Tomson: "It seems that artifice has replaced art. I look around at what guys are riding and there’s so much derivation replacing inspiration. I see guys riding boards that we thought were dogs back in the ’70s. It’s clearly a fashion statement."

http://www.surfermag.com/features/unconventional-wisdom-shaun-tomson/#Xb9Qk8eFp938I2q2.97

So should we all be on HP shortboards

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
3 Jul 2015 9:03AM
Thumbs Up

SP said..

wavelength said...

Shaun Tomson: "It seems that artifice has replaced art. I look around at what guys are riding and there’s so much derivation replacing inspiration. I see guys riding boards that we thought were dogs back in the ’70s. It’s clearly a fashion statement."

http://www.surfermag.com/features/unconventional-wisdom-shaun-tomson/#Xb9Qk8eFp938I2q2.97

So should we all be on HP shortboards

I think that its pretty common knowledge that Shaun Thomson's a bit of a knob...ride what makes you happy I reckon

SP
10979 posts
3 Jul 2015 9:48AM
Thumbs Up

Agreed. If you're not having fun my bother.

And yeah He always came across as a bit of a knob.

SP
10979 posts
17 Jul 2015 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

^^ Ya what.

Bit of fire on swellnet forums ATM.

SP
10979 posts
20 Jul 2015 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

www.theaustralian.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

<div class="story-intro">Great white sharks have been ­protected in all Australian waters since 1998. The first male great whites born into that protection reached maturity eight to 10 years ago, and their female counterparts started maturing in 2010. In the meantime, the surviving juveniles born before 1998 presumably also mated.

The consequences of this ­protection arguably are being felt in human casualties, which are increasing dramatically.There have been 15 fatalities in Australia since August 2010 (and 51 injuries since 2012), which is more than ­triple the average for the past 50 years, according to the Australian Shark Attack File kept by the Taronga Conservation Society. Unoffici­ally, there may be more. When people go missing at sea — as 25-year-old Martyn Tann did off Mullaloo Beach, Perth, in 2013 — their fate is not always recorded as shark-related, even if the missing person is known to be a good swimmer.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
20 Jul 2015 1:12PM
Thumbs Up

let's see how long it takes him to see this and pay us a visit with something more substantial that a red thumb

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,................................

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
20 Jul 2015 1:22PM
Thumbs Up

Pardon my ignorance obct but what is meant by the red thumb,is it kinda like a "dislike "feature or something,thanks!...

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
20 Jul 2015 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Yes, dislike, or like in the case of a greeen thrumb, I don't pay any attention to them.

I've only every used them once to see how they work, it was years ago and I red thumbed myself.

It felt good I've never really liked me all that much

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
20 Jul 2015 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

SP said..

<div class="story-intro">Great white sharks have been ­protected in all Australian waters since 1998. The first male great whites born into that protection reached maturity eight to 10 years ago, and their female counterparts started maturing in 2010. In the meantime, the surviving juveniles born before 1998 presumably also mated.

Ok ill bite.

Hundreds drown every year, compared to one or maybe two fatalities from sharks. So why if someone goes missing at sea, would you assume they were attacked by a shark, instead of the likely truth that they just drowned

The case you mentioned above had similarities to a case only a week ago, almost the same beach. Bags and clothes on the beach and person missing. Sadly his body turned up nearly 5 days latter and as expected, he had drowned

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
20 Jul 2015 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Yes, dislike, or like in the case of a greeen thrumb, I don't pay any attention to them.

I've only every used them once to see how they work, it was years ago and I red thumbed myself.

It felt good I've never really liked me all that much

things may have changed but you can't give yourself red or green thumbs obct

SP
10979 posts
20 Jul 2015 12:54PM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...
SP said..

Ok ill bite.

Hundreds drown every year, compared to one or maybe two fatalities from sharks. So why if someone goes missing at sea, would you assume they were attacked by a shark, instead of the likely truth that they just drowned

The case you mentioned above had similarities to a case only a week ago, almost the same beach. Bags and clothes on the beach and person missing. Sadly his body turned up nearly 5 days latter and as expected, he had drowned

I'd rather you didn't respond, it wasn't put up for you.
It was an article that was well written and balanced. Unlike your opinion....

I didn't mention anything?? It is an article. FFS and you don't even respond to the article you make up some rubbish...

Just another self appointed expert.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
20 Jul 2015 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks ob,I'm pretty new to some puter stuff.haha that's a funny one red thumbing yourself!..I think I may have just green thumbed you,haha

SP
10979 posts
28 Jul 2015 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

Graeme Swann taking the pissle out of Kevin Peterson..

Funny as....

www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/the-ashes/graeme-swanns-ruthless-kevin-pietersen-impersonation/news-story/d1c0d43c9888ec22c06a1843f9110248

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
1 Aug 2015 4:46PM
Thumbs Up

Cobra doing a fine job

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/SUP/how-are-standup-surfers-treated-in-Australia/

Cobra
9106 posts
1 Aug 2015 3:25PM
Thumbs Up

he's just little fuctard

SP
10979 posts
6 Aug 2015 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

You figure out why i posted it....

Yowser.....

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
6 Aug 2015 11:39AM
Thumbs Up

Greame Swann is just about as big a knob as KP....only difference is KP can actually play...Swanny is one of a nuber of blokes to **** of half way througfh a tour casue its too tough

Cuttlefish
QLD, 1332 posts
6 Aug 2015 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

This has no relevance to any discussion of surfing or anything else but I reckon they are funny and who can't use a laugh now and then?

Actually the start of the 2nd clip has shows a an eery likeness to someone who posts on here.

Cobra
9106 posts
6 Aug 2015 5:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cuttlefish said..
This has no relevance to any discussion of surfing or anything else but I reckon they are funny and who can't use a laugh now and then?

i knew we would break you

Cobra
9106 posts
6 Aug 2015 5:29PM
Thumbs Up

I've only ever seen one other person do that,, it was Asea and he had two on his nuts

SP
10979 posts
7 Aug 2015 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

He thought she was a thief...

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Aug 2015 7:39PM
Thumbs Up

gotta love the short room.

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Surfing/Shortboards/srosurfcom-MIA/

Subscribe