NRL 2016

Created by chrispy > 9 months ago, 19 Oct 2015
Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
26 Jun 2016 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
On a sad note I just read that former Sharkies Capt, Greg Pierce, has passed away at 66..

He was a great player in their '70s years..RIP.

Yeah RIP,GP...

Cobra
9106 posts
26 Jun 2016 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

Looking like a thunder storm
26points in 26 min

Cobra
9106 posts
26 Jun 2016 2:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
^^^^^^âs much i dislike gould for the slimebag that he is....his football brain i do like.

I usually laugh at Daley but i felt sorry for him after the press conference as he look shattered.

He did say one thing that pretty much summed up the difference between QLD and NSW imo. He was speaking about when frizzele chased down ? for the length of the field,that moments like that is what is expected when you pull on a blue guernsey. He is 100% right. That is the difference between the sides. Qld do it for 100mins in a 90 min game. NSW do it for 20mins its not about halves or spines...its about ticker and fighting for your mates

Also i have found a player that i think i will hate more than justin hodges for being a coward thug is aaron woods. That bloke is more of a fuctard than fifita and i thought fifita had that wrapped up. If those two could step up and mature as much as klemer has i think it would be massive for them and the teams they play for.

Some good points about the NSW's forwards mate

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Jul 2016 3:19AM
Thumbs Up

not lot of giddy up this morning

that was a football lesson of the ages last night

wavemaniac
465 posts
2 Jul 2016 3:45AM
Thumbs Up

Not much BUCK either,i hope they gave the supporters money back!

Even the Rooted(did I spell that wrong?) put in a much better shift, but Wayne will blame Origin.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
2 Jul 2016 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

For the first time ever we walked out of a game with 20 min to go, heads held very low. Well & truly outclassed.

Cobra
9106 posts
2 Jul 2016 7:41AM
Thumbs Up

Storm and Cowboys GF atm

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
3 Jul 2016 3:53PM
Thumbs Up

Great game Knights v Raiders down to golden point after the Knights led 22 nil at halftime.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jul 2016 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Great game Knights v Raiders down to golden point after the Knights led 22 nil at halftime.

Not as good as the broncs game

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
3 Jul 2016 5:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

A guy who was at the game told me today that Brisbane didn't play bad it was just the Storm were that good.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
3 Jul 2016 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Macaha said...

A guy who was at the game told me today that Brisbane didn't play bad it was just the Storm were that good.

I was there too, they didn't exactly play well.......

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jul 2016 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Macaha said...

I was there too, they didn't exactly play well.......

Their supporters aren't much good when things get hard....like all Queensland sports really

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Jul 2016 4:38PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ pfffft no bennett no premiership for the dragoons.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jul 2016 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
^^^ pfffft no bennett no premiership for the dragoons.

Still Maguire and you blokes are going down the sh1tter.....Shhhhhhhhh and enjoy the fading glory like I do

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
5 Jul 2016 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

36:6

wavemaniac
465 posts
5 Jul 2016 3:25PM
Thumbs Up

RED VEE are on 20 this weekend, that DOUBLE...2X what the Rooted(did I spell that wrong?) are on....start crowing when yas can win more than 3 games...

Also the Red Vee can start planning the trip away, simply not good enough

Time for the deadwood to be culled

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
5 Jul 2016 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavemaniac said..
RED VEE are on 20 this weekend, that DOUBLE...2X what the Rooted(did I spell that wrong?) are on....start crowing when yas can win more than 3 games...

Also the Red Vee can start planning the trip away, simply not good enough

Time for the deadwood to be culled

You should become a politician or a bowler....

Like Turnbull & Warnie.....always a good spin..

wavemaniac
465 posts
5 Jul 2016 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Your teams OUT!...the only thing they were In was the Mardi Gra

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
6 Jul 2016 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Hope ya's are getting some training in SB for Friday nights game

go the Eels

thePup
13831 posts
6 Jul 2016 4:25PM
Thumbs Up

Big question is can the Bluebaggers avoid a sweep on Wednesday - be farked if I know really , Gallen pulling the pin might spur things a bit but then again Little Macaha Parker is also giving it away so that's 50/50 ...... hmmmmmm well bring it you bastards ..... oh and Ref .... put the metal thingo with the pea in it away & let ém go at it hammer & tong champion

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 Jul 2016 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Big question is can the Bluebaggers avoid a sweep on Wednesday - be farked if I know really , Gallen pulling the pin might spur things a bit but then again Little Macaha Parker is also giving it away so that's 50/50 ...... hmmmmmm well bring it you bastards ..... oh and Ref .... put the metal thingo with the pea in it away & let ém go at it hammer & tong champion

Pup it don't matter we won the seires so its just a game of football.

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
6 Jul 2016 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Yeah bloody oath Pup,hammer and tong the only and old way

thePup
13831 posts
6 Jul 2016 4:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

oh yeahhhhh ..... but ..... pride on the line in this one ..... and maybe Laurie's job

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 Jul 2016 6:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

oh yeahhhhh ..... but ..... pride on the line in this one ..... and maybe Laurie's job

Laurie needs to go.

thePup
13831 posts
6 Jul 2016 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

If that try was allowed in game 2 I'm thinking we'd be here for a decider ..... NSW just make too many fark ups ..... at crucial moments .... and Gagai has torched the poor bastards this series

SP
10979 posts
6 Jul 2016 4:47PM
Thumbs Up

So we have replaced the injured half back with a full back??

That's should work

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 Jul 2016 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
If that try was allowed in game 2 I'm thinking we'd be here for a decider ..... NSW just make too many fark ups ..... at crucial moments .... and Gagai has torched the poor bastards this series

Pup here in Queensland a win is a win,we don't care how we won

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 Jul 2016 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..
So we have replaced the injured half back with a full back??

That's should work

I think both states sections have been off this year.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 Jul 2016 5:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
thePup said..

I'm sorry you are the one that made this comment mac..

Sadly it sums up why Queensland supporters do not deserve the side they have. I have heard it on the radio,on the news and from all the idiot/ungrateful /uneducated/forgetful so called supporters that who cares we have won....

You know who has not said it? The Queensland team. It's not just a game to them,they are there to destroy us,and that's the way it should be. Do you think Cameron and the boys are gonna have a big party and be stoked if they lose? Nope. It's pride.

I don't think you queenslanders realise that you might have the equivalent of the mighty dragons side that did 11 in a row,you can't do that obviously but it is up there with the greatest of sides. Instead you blokes flick it off as who cares. I care,your team cares,it is just it's supporters who don't.

Hey I'm blue through and through and I feel privileged (not happy) about being able to witness this side play. I have lived through what I thought was some great sides before,the Lewis era, the Johns and stereo had their eras. But they too pale in comparison to what we are watching right now..

But to end my rant at why you queenslanders are so pathetic is the fact that before this domination started,you blokes had lost three series in a row and we're saying origin was dead and Armageddon had come. You abandoned your side when they were in need.....

NSW may lose again but we will never be as pathetic and brittle when it comes to supporting our side.
I

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 Jul 2016 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

haha Chrispy fair enough

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2016" started by chrispy