NRL 2016

Created by chrispy > 9 months ago, 19 Oct 2015
thePup
13831 posts
2 Sep 2016 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Cobra said..

chrispy said..
for you cobra....i guess this is the sort of **** that makes people like me feel sorry for farrah. what a cock head club

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/9/wests-tigers-insufficient-funds-for-robbie-farahs-termination-payment/

all i can say ,,,its a mess..
if he comes to Redfern, i just hope he leaves his sh!t at the gate.
truly souths don't need his trouble,we just need a hooker.

Watch them Hookers champion or you'll get a nasty bug

thePup
13831 posts
2 Sep 2016 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Geez are Sowfs shaping the finals

Cobra
9106 posts
2 Sep 2016 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Graham on report for kicking burgess, well that don't surprise me.
maybe billy slater could be a character witness

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Sep 2016 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

Caaaarn the Bunnies Cob

thePup
13831 posts
2 Sep 2016 7:45PM
Thumbs Up

Geez where the fark was this from the Hares when it mattered hahahaha farking pulverised the Hounds ..... no top four this year for Des

Cobra
9106 posts
2 Sep 2016 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

yeeeeeeeeew the boys made my year. now for Graham to get what he deserves.

Hahahah two players in two weeks for kicking,just dumb leadership.
i think its two weeks if you plead guilty.

maybe the dogs might tell the NRL board Sam tried to put his cheekbone into grahams boot.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Sep 2016 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

maybe the dogs might tell the NRL board Sam tried to put his cheekbone into grahams boot.

I hope so,I've never liked him

Cobra
9106 posts
2 Sep 2016 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Cobra said..

Hmmm i don't think he made contact so i don't really know.

bunnies 10 straight loss was our year over,but good finish so not all lost + love the look of Joe Burgess

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Sep 2016 10:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Al G said..

Cobra said..

Hmmm i don't think he made contact so i don't really know.

bunnies 10 straight loss was our year over,but good finish so not all lost + love the look of Joe Burgess

Yeah good to get a win at the end of the year even though our teams aren't in it.Joe Burgess yeah lookin good and can run to!

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
3 Sep 2016 8:40AM
Thumbs Up

Well,as an Eels fan I think the future looks good,with plans of a new $300 million Stadium to be built.Shared and part funded by the Western Sydney Wanderers and other sporting clubs that use it, which it has been doing for several years anyway.I've been to Cumberland Oval many times and Parra Stadium a handful of times only because I've moved up the coast now but when the new one is finished I'm sure I'll get down there one day and check it out.As for not including Hayne in the farewell vid,yeah that's a bit rough but what can the fans do about it if they've already gone ahead and made it,nothing really but vent their anger over it?...

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
3 Sep 2016 11:17AM
Thumbs Up

And...
With a new Board,"who hopefully looks after the best interest of the club",key players coming back from injury and a few new signings it's looking a bit better than the sham of the 2016 season.
I'de be more worried about the future being a St George fan

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Sep 2016 10:04AM
Thumbs Up

Lol... i was saying it in a sense that if the new board allowed that to happen (the clip witb tbe disgraced board members in there and no hayne ) that is just as childish and misguided as the previous board. This was the new boards opportunity to make a great stand,instead tbey bave wiped out one of tbere most accomplished players without a trace...

You can kid yourself all you want in tbe new stadium,but that is a purpose built field for the wanderers and you bkokes are now the little brother there.

So be stoked mate that's good for you if thats your slant on it all

My view on the dragons is to the point and quite scathing which is what tbey deserve. But my opinions are generally based on my knowledge of the game and not emotions

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Sep 2016 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

The knights have only won one game this season.....and im still not tipping the dragons for a win at home

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Sep 2016 2:05PM
Thumbs Up

Well I hope the Souths end up higher on the ladder than dragons ,still bragging rites are up. like Souths finishing on top of the ROOTED rosters.
haha Chrispy you talk about stuffed clubs,look at what the roosters did every week peeps would say ,,,the roosters led ,,,the roosters played good fooyty for 55min, the fact is roosters played like **** all year and did nothing they should of ended the comp last only because the knights are so goooooone .
i think Parra will be there next year and the Sharks,
Cowboys will struggle to keep players and momentum ,
dogs will play like dogs.
broncs and storm will keep going ,they have the most consistent coaches in the modern game.
bunnies will be in the eight,unless another 10 game meltdown.
raiders ,umm I have nothing because I can't believe Ricky has got them here.
penrith Goldie Kiwis and dragons wil make up the numbers like this year.
tigers manly and Knights will have to exorcism the demons of their clubS To have a big turn around next year.
tigers have been demondsed for a while by board and player ,they are about halfway to stopping that.

but only the footy gods really know

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Sep 2016 3:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
Well I hope the Souths end up higher on the ladder than dragons ,still bragging rites are up. like Souths finishing on top of the ROOTED rosters.
haha Chrispy you talk about stuffed clubs,look at what the roosters did every week peeps would say ,,,the roosters led ,,,the roosters played good fooyty for 55min, the fact is roosters played like **** all year and did nothing they should of ended the comp last only because the knights are so goooooone .
broncs and storm will keep going ,they have the most consistent coaches in the modern game.
tigers manly and Knights will have to exorcism the demons of their clubS To have a big turn around next year.
tigers have been demondsed for a while by board and player ,they are about halfway to stopping that.

Bet you were lickin your fangs for a second tbere snake man ....bahahahahaha soufs are ****

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Sep 2016 3:55PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy I was going to fang the **** out of you

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
3 Sep 2016 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Well Bragging rights go to the red vee who finished Better than the bunnies and the Rooters..

I'm hoping for a "Fin-back" Premiership win this year..and 2017..

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Sep 2016 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

Cobra said..

Well Bragging rights go to the red vee who finished Better than the bunnies and the Rooters..

Bunnies finished Better than the Roosters .

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Sep 2016 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

Farah gone
www.nrl.com/news/2016/09/03/farah-released-by-wests-tigers/

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Sep 2016 2:40AM
Thumbs Up

He really has been a servant to the tigers ....

He is now wiped from the 250 games played for the tigers, and it would have been at Leichhardt.

Shame balmain shame ....

Now dont come to dragons robbie

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
4 Sep 2016 7:09AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

Cobra said..

surfbroker said..

Cobra said..

Bunnies finished Better than the Roosters .

That's what I said..

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Sep 2016 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
He really has been a servant to the tigers ....

He is now wiped from the 250 games played for the tigers, and it would have been at Leichhardt.

Shame balmain shame ....

Now dont come to dragons robbie

come on Chrispy,it cuts both ways mate.
what about players walking out of contracts "Sony Bill Williams" comes to mind + a few others.
ever year players break the rules of conduct costing clubs $$$ and bad press or to a certain point a premiership
from a team setup.

Ummmm Mate you could put the West tigers in that boat, loosing a Senior leader and so called roll model and without doubt
the most pivotal position in the modern game for not toeing the line.
like i said it cuts both ways. clubs do the wrong thing to players and
some players do the wrong thing to clubs.

an old saying
you reap what you sow.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Sep 2016 2:29PM
Thumbs Up

The difference is cobra i judge every situation on the merits of what is out tbere. You cant compare sbw to farah.

Farah back ended his money and did everything in his power along with a few otbers to try and keep a winning side together.

Then a board which surely must be investigated for criminal behaviour or they are truly inept as mr clean elias will have us believe.

Yet to wipe out a player from your history books is truly a ****ty thing to do when they have been one your best.

Same as my gripe with Haynes treatment. Will go down as one of the eels greatest players ....but in 50 years when people are watching the authoriezd eels footage the bloke does not exist yet tbe people who disgraced the club and got tbem info this **** are on there for all to be proud of. It stinks,and yeh if i was a fan i would be dirty

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Sep 2016 3:08PM
Thumbs Up

maybe so, his employer asked him to toe the line.
did he….. NO ..did he appear on TV complaining about his employer and threatening legal action…yes.
would you expect golden gloved wank jobs from your employer after that.

you reap what you sow.

Capiche.

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Sep 2016 3:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Same as my gripe with Haynes treatment. Will go down as one of the eels greatest players ....but in 50 years when people are watching the authoriezd eels footage the bloke does not exist yet tbe people who disgraced the club and got tbem info this **** are on there for all to be proud of. It stinks,and yeh if i was a fan i would be dirty

i can't believe you're defending ****"n code hoppers,,and mate he is the best. he walked away, then they returned the favour.
can't wait till our next driving range piss fest,you'll need a stern talking to

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Sep 2016 3:26PM
Thumbs Up

tigers just got declawed.

SP
10979 posts
4 Sep 2016 3:34PM
Thumbs Up

Robbie cracking a beer sitting on the leichardt scoreboard..

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Sep 2016 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

SP
10979 posts
5 Sep 2016 7:23AM
Thumbs Up

Jason wouldn't be invited either, no one wants a glass of piss thrown over them and I think Farrah is taking David Faulongo along to say hello to Jason...

JT needs another punch in the face

but, he is the coach he made a decision not pick him again, the board should have backed the coach, said ok and paid Farrah out. looks like the poor financial management is once again a reason to hold up "doing the right thing".

The have both come out of it looking bad and the Club looks like it a cluster **** of stupidity...

But at least they gave him a send off, to not do anything would have appalling and shown how far the directors are from thinking of the supporters

To play 247 games for the club you grew up supporting has still got to be a boyhood dream fulfilled..

Cobra
9106 posts
6 Sep 2016 4:28PM
Thumbs Up

this is classic Sam,,,,,,,, GOLD.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/sam-thaiday-sledges-jarryd-hayne-over-dreams-that-inspire-the-superstars-con

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2016" started by chrispy