Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL 2018

Created by Macaha > 9 months ago, 15 Feb 2018
bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
25 Mar 2018 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

all is good in Warrior land ..best start in the comp ever ...... still not convinced they are the real deal.yet .

beachandbush
NSW, 405 posts
25 Mar 2018 12:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Q,What two football teams have swear words in their name?
A,Arsenal and F@ckin Manly.....

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
25 Mar 2018 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beachandbush said..

Al G said..
Q,What two football teams have swear words in their name?
A,Arsenal and F@ckin Manly.....

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
25 Mar 2018 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Wow ..red V played like they are contenders..
Titas played like a bunch of old moles..

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Mar 2018 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Dissapointed in you alg. I was so happy when you were rooting for the red v but you deleted it... what no jinx

I would not be saying that yet sb ,James Graham has lived up to everything I wanted him to do. It's good to see two halves for the first time in 30 years.blahblah blah
Winning is awesome

Also I'm so sad I did not go out to Toowoomba as that ground looked so very very nice . The pro dragon crowd is real kick in the pants for the goldy

SP
10979 posts
25 Mar 2018 5:15PM
Thumbs Up

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
25 Mar 2018 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Dissapointed in you alg. I was so happy when you were rooting for the red v but you deleted it... what no jinx

I would not be saying that yet sb ,James Graham has lived up to everything I wanted him to do. It's good to see two halves for the first time in 30 years.blahblah blah
Winning is awesome

Also I'm so sad I did not go out to Toowoomba as that ground looked so very very nice . The pro dragon crowd is real kick in the pants for the goldy

I said "like they're contenders"
Not that they are.....a lot of water has to be passed between now and finals time

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
25 Mar 2018 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Winning is awesome

Not that they are.....a lot of water has to be passed between now and finals time

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
26 Mar 2018 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

LOOONNNGGGG season for the Titans .. they don;t have the firepower ..bring back Birdy..

SP
10979 posts
26 Mar 2018 11:14AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
LOOONNNGGGG season for the Titans .. they don;t have the firepower ..bring back Birdy..

Maybe they need to get Manlys accounting and recruitment team up there to help out.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Mar 2018 11:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

chrispy said..

Winning is awesome

It was funny.. but not double post funny

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Mar 2018 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

wavemaniac
465 posts
26 Mar 2018 5:21PM
Thumbs Up

When Parra training resumed,Brad Arthur told the players to get into their positions.They all went and stood behind the defending tryline!

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
26 Mar 2018 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavemaniac said..
When Parra training resumed,Brad Arthur told the players to get into their positions.They all went and stood behind the defending tryline!

then he taped next weeks game plan onto the cross bar ....

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 Mar 2018 10:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

bazz61 said..

Maybe they need to get Manlys accounting and recruitment team up there to help out.

What a pack of cheats

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
27 Mar 2018 7:18AM
Thumbs Up

Money..Peptides..Bad boys..Masking Tape..Drug cover ups..

It's not how you play a game this Century,,

All about the win and sponsers big deep pockets.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Mar 2018 5:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Money..Peptides..Bad boys..Masking Tape..Drug cover ups..

It's not how you play a game this Century,,

All about the win and sponsers big deep pockets.

Sadly you are right

I have been off the Australian cricket team since they made sledging part of team selection and tactics ...

With the rest of your comment ,it is rampant through every facet of society and it is heartbreaking. I miss the community spirit i grew up with,and it will not be making a comeback until people stop trying to be somebody they are not ,spend less time and money trying to impress others blah blah blah

The world spends more time being fake than being kind... and fake people hate the truth

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
27 Mar 2018 5:55PM
Thumbs Up

Somewhere out there are the average Joes ( oh and Josephines if any females or cross dressers here) who just want to enjoy their chosen sport and are basic frothers looking for some fun..

All this digresses from the topic of NRL 2018..seems very quite for the start of the season..not much input from the usual suspects..
Come on boys..

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
27 Mar 2018 6:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Somewhere out there are the average Joes ( oh and Josephines if any females or cross dressers here) who just want to enjoy their chosen sport and are basic frothers looking for some fun..

All this digresses from the topic of NRL 2018..seems very quite for the start of the season..not much input from the usual suspects..
Come on boys..

All threads are quite atm SB mate,about 8 to 10 regulars have faded away in here and there is only one reason for it,because of Chrispy,unfortunately this has to be said but that's how it is.The TRUTH

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Mar 2018 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

surfbroker said..

Come on boys..

All threads are quite atm SB mate,about 8 to 10 regulars have faded away in here and there is only one reason for it,because of Chrispy,unfortunately this has to be said but that's how it is.The TRUTH

Bahahahaha what a load of crap. You pup and mac are the reason place has been dead for ages. Go back and read through all the dribble you three post up for the world to see
Very good of you to inform me of your fake news al

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
27 Mar 2018 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Nah sorry,anything but fake.You can rant and rave all ya like,I don't care because I don't know you but one thing I do know the one's dropping like flies around here about 8 of them is because they don't like you Chrispy,I know the TRUTH might hurt you but hey I can't help that.In the end you can argue with yourself that should be good to see,It was a good forum when you where suspended because everyone could say what they wanted without ridicule and everyone is sick and tired of you hanging sh1t on longboarders,just sayin.Anyway I'm another one like a few that's gone already that's outta here Good Luck see Ya's....................

And remember,Dont shoot the messenger.............

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Mar 2018 2:30AM
Thumbs Up

Fake news

Sayonara al

Here is some real news al,the only **** I hang is on fake fools

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
28 Mar 2018 7:32AM
Thumbs Up

Forums such as these are generally for an exchange of ideas & views..maybe sometimes "constructive" criticism .
But when the're overrun by narcissistic comments and personal sledges (not in humour) by people who don't have the understanding that Everyone is entitled to their opinion and although people may not agree with their comments.

Intolerance is a sign ignorance.

The constructive input of Al G and the humour of Pup and the beauty of new boards posted by another couple of genuine frothers ALL have given the Longboard forum of Sea Breeze real interest and hopefully their stoke won't be lost totally.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Mar 2018 4:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Forums such as these are generally for an exchange of ideas & views..maybe sometimes "constructive" criticism .
But when the're overrun by narcissistic comments and personal sledges (not in humour) by people who don't have the understanding that Everyone is entitled to their opinion and although people may not agree with their comments.

Intolerance is a sign ignorance.

The constructive input of Al G and the humour of Pup and the beauty of new boards posted by another couple of genuine frothers ALL have given the Longboard forum of Sea Breeze real interest and hopefully their stoke won't be lost totally.

You lost me at the humour of pup...the filth that bloke posts is not fit for general consumption, it is offensive at best. Yes it maybe funny to some in a private situation . The last oost i read from him was challenging cobra to drink tequila and bang hookers . If you think stuff like that in a open forum is cool,go take a bex and have a lie down

The narcissist has not posted any crotch shots for ages so the world can breathe a sigh of relief

I like als posts and generally agree with him. His loyalty without knowing personal stories is what lets him down

Some people understand how opinions work, others get hurt when that opinion does not suit their agenda

You have a bloke on here who canes everybody in private ,yet is so shallow that he pretends to be friends,yeh you can have that

So yeh Nah surfbroker

Have a look at the posts and how nany relate to longboarding much to say anything to do with surfing in general,sweet fa and that there is your problem

I'm me and call it how I see it. I dont pretend to be someone I'm not and I'm far from perfect I'm just lucky to ditch the dead wood and realise what is what. Not always right , but no-one ever is

Opinions are great,yet the big bad world is not going to agree with rubbish...fact

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Mar 2018 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy Chrispy Chrispy,for a longtime now you have trolled my posts, insulted me,tryed to incite arguments and have been very judgemental.
As you said your far from perfect and the same can be said about me and maybe others at times.
Ok sure you don't have to like or agree with people all the time and as stated its a forum where like minded people can hangout chat and have a bit of old fashion Aussie banter.This place was once fun and enjoyable, now its become a negative bitch fight and I'm not here to read negative stuff about people ( nobody is perfect ) I'm not,I love my surfing and my boards but some people don't,you point out that I haven't been surfing, well well your correct,I'm 56 your in your 40's I think,I had a bad run of injuries which has zapped any confidence I may have once had and I've struggled.You have a shot at my health,how dare you. To be honest I cant remember the last time you posted in the threat "where did you surf".I give advice which is based on my knowledge which I believe you say limited,I've surfed longboards for over 35 years I'm no expert but happy to ad to the forum in a positive manner.I've said wrong things which I've apologised to the people face to face. I don't need or required negative people in my life's if I blown people off maybe thats why! You've been very judgememtal to a few of us, why I believe because we are getting on and enjoying the forum.I don't believe you have a right to continualy have a crack at people when ever they post, its not what the forum is about. You mentioned I post rubbish, well maybe I do from time to time but I try to be funny but I'm no stand up act. You may note I'm not fighting fire with fire here,I've held back from your constant insults and baiting for weeks because I believe you just want to stir the pot. I've reframed from posting because of your negative remarks, you say the truth hurts, the same can be said about the untruths, in general your negative input is unwarranted. Noted you've continued to bait, incite, then have the nerve to say people have left the forum in numbers due to me.Anyway I'm done with the childish rubbish, its time for everyone to forget the past and move on and enjoy the forum for what it once was and stop this abuse and name calling.Your tone of voice comes across as aggressive which is not appreciated what happened to once chilled out Chrispy.I could drift off into the sunset but why should I,oh lastly Chrispy I'm real, no fake as you bang on about,dont like it sweet move on!

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Mar 2018 5:12PM
Thumbs Up

Anyway back to the NRL my team to beat my other team this weekend can't lose for once

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
28 Mar 2018 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

It's got a bit nasty here. There's still seems to be some good people here that have been here for a long time along with some new comers.
Sharks wont win it this year

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
29 Mar 2018 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
It's got a bit nasty here. There's still seems to be some good people here that have been here for a long time along with some new comers.
Sharks wont win it this year

Yes the race this year has some unexpected contenders alrighty..the table looks a lot different to the end of last 2 seasons..with a couple of exceptions.
Some teams bought well and the reputations of some big name buys on the line..

BTW..Go Rooters,,

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
29 Mar 2018 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Black cats on fire

Cobra
9106 posts
29 Mar 2018 5:52PM
Thumbs Up

FMD A send off for a flop, I'm ashamed to say I played this once great game.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2018" started by Macaha