Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL 2019

Created by surfbroker > 9 months ago, 6 Mar 2019
Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
3 Oct 2019 6:58AM
Thumbs Up

Cant believe Ricky Stewart didn't win coach of the year.

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
3 Oct 2019 8:10AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Oh WM..that would be correct, you've been following a Girls team..aka red vee..for years so I see your point..

Breaking News.. James Tedesco wins Dally M medal..

But you knew that..

GO ROOTERS..

Yeeaah,Teddy

wavemaniac
465 posts
5 Oct 2019 5:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Oh WM..that would be correct, you've been following a Girls team..aka red vee..for years so I see your point..

Breaking News.. James Tedesco wins Dally M medal..

But you knew that..

GO ROOTERS..

GO VIKINGS

I'd rather follow a team with 17 local juniors, than a team with 1(and uses the Gay MardigrA as their season launch)

Nick bought that Dally M (its in Teddys 2nd contract,along with the other backhanders),...Pappalli is the best this season in NRL, will smash those feathered **** off the park!

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
7 Oct 2019 8:19AM
Thumbs Up

Well, there you go WM you got a 100% defeat rate in the NRL yesterday...commiserations..

Yeah there were bad ref calls and the video refs even **** up but there is only one winner of the 2019 NRL Grand Final..
CONGRATULATIONS ROOSTERS..
BACK TO BACK WINNERS.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
7 Oct 2019 7:34AM
Thumbs Up

One of the worst calls I've ever seen in a GF,let alone how the roosters got the feed when the ball hit the trainers head which could have led to a Raiders try another moment, were the roosters the better team I'm not sure, were the Raiders robber well possibly. In real time did Cronk deserve the sin bin,probably,all I know is everyone is talking about the ref and not the game this morning which is a disgrace you train and work hard all year only for a ref to **** you over,not good enough.

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
7 Oct 2019 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
One of the worst calls I've ever seen in a GF,let alone how the roosters got the feed when the ball hit the trainers head which could have led to a Raiders try another moment, were the roosters the better team I'm not sure, were the Raiders robber well possibly. In real time did Cronk deserve the sin bin,probably,all I know is everyone is talking about the ref and not the game this morning which is a disgrace you train and work hard all year only for a ref to **** you over,not good enough.

No Mac it's not good enough but they have been doing it to most teams all year maybe they better consider overhauling that part of the game next season...?

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
7 Oct 2019 8:55AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Well, there you go WM you got a 100% defeat rate in the NRL yesterday...commiserations..

Yeah there were bad ref calls and the video refs even **** up but there is only one winner of the 2019 NRL Grand Final..
CONGRATULATIONS ROOSTERS..
BACK TO BACK WINNERS.

Congrats on your team SB

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
7 Oct 2019 9:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

I agree Mac, it will be talked about due to the poor refereeing both on field and video...plenty of poor calls on both sides..
BTW I thought man of the match was Brett Morris, he didn't hold back and he'd be aching today .

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
7 Oct 2019 12:17PM
Thumbs Up

Refs make the game great
They did a good job.
Just ask the news papers

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Oct 2019 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Refs make the game great
They did a good job.
Just ask the news papers

Dam those players get in the way of a good game

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
17 Jan 2020 4:18AM
Thumbs Up

Rip. Mark harris

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
22 Feb 2020 7:03PM
Thumbs Up

The footy is back

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
22 Feb 2020 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
The footy is back

Yeees

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
22 Feb 2020 10:27PM
Thumbs Up

hey the Bro's won one for once ....dam near choked on ma Fush n Chups....

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
23 Feb 2020 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

That was a good game considering the season hasn't started.Got to feel sorry for the guy who hurt his knee.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Feb 2020 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

I see Don Furner snr passed away on monday

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
26 Feb 2020 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
hey the Bro's won one for once ....dam near choked on ma Fush n Chups....

good on ya's Baz

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2019" started by surfbroker