Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL 2020

Created by Cobra > 9 months ago, 9 Mar 2020
Cobra
9106 posts
26 Sep 2020 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

Well the whole street could hear me last night.

Cobra
9106 posts
26 Sep 2020 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

I know we won't win the 2020comp. but last night I loved everything about footy and my club, nobody can take that away from me. Best win since 1910.

Daneli Returns
NSW, 160 posts
2 Oct 2020 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

Chocky Soldiers or the Chooks?

While I'd like to see the Bondi Bandits get up, I can't see that happening.

Looking forward to the finals. Bring it on

Daneli Returns
NSW, 160 posts
2 Oct 2020 3:28PM
Thumbs Up

PS: WTF is the go with Sam Burgess? I can't help but think that has been dragged up as a distraction coming into the finals.

gavnwend
WA, 1366 posts
2 Oct 2020 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Oct 2020 5:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Daneli Returns said..
PS: WTF is the go with Sam Burgess? I can't help but think that has been dragged up as a distraction coming into the finals.

Ha they are grubs.
every finals series now news reports state a breach of something. Lucky for Souths it's not the main playing group. BTW I cannot condone violence against females but can't help thinking it's a vendetta or payday Venture.

Greeney
470 posts
9 Oct 2020 4:12PM
Thumbs Up

It's going to be a brave ref who calls six again for the Chooks tonight. Should be a screamer of a match.

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
9 Oct 2020 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Green machine

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Oct 2020 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Greeney said..
It's going to be a brave ref who calls six again for the Chooks tonight. Should be a screamer of a match.

Bloody daylight savings

SP
10979 posts
9 Oct 2020 6:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Greeney said..

Bloody daylight savings

finals football are the best games all year

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
10 Oct 2020 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Green machine march on, AI is at Bunnings buying protection screens for his tv for tonight's logging

beachandbush
NSW, 405 posts
10 Oct 2020 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Jennings stood down for testing positive to a banned substance. Goodnight Parra see you next year.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
10 Oct 2020 8:49PM
Thumbs Up

Go PARRA

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
11 Oct 2020 7:01AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Green machine march on, AI is at Bunnings buying protection screens for his tv for tonight's logging

Protection screen didn't work Mac,smashed with full stubbie

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
11 Oct 2020 6:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..

Good year for Parra mate,better than most shame the score blow out at the end.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
11 Oct 2020 8:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..

Macaha said..

Good year for Parra mate,better than most shame the score blow out at the end.

Yeah true Mac,good on the bunnies they deserve it.Now can someone knock Melbo out

Cobra
9106 posts
11 Oct 2020 7:29AM
Thumbs Up

The red and green army fight another day. Glory glory

Cobra
9106 posts
11 Oct 2020 7:38AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry about that Al.
gutherson was the best player on the paddock served your club well all year. Ha one of those guys that looks nothing like a player ...... until he receives the ball.
nrl has some amazing sportsman ATM

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
11 Oct 2020 12:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Sorry about that Al.
gutherson was the best player on the paddock served your club well all year. Ha one of those guys that looks nothing like a player ...... until he receives the ball.

That's ok Cob,I knew we weren't going to get ya's
Yeah Gutho gives 100% always mate and does look nothing like a footy player and looks awkward when he runs but does the job
I hope if the Bunnies get to the GF they can win it for ya mate

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
12 Oct 2020 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

Greeney
470 posts
12 Oct 2020 7:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Cobra said..
Sorry about that Al.

That's ok Cob,I knew we weren't going to get ya's
Yeah Gutho gives 100% always mate and does look nothing like a footy player and looks awkward when he runs but does the job
I hope if the Bunnies get to the GF they can win it for ya mate

Gutherson added to Blues squad. As a Queenslander, I'm a little worried about this year's series.

Greeney
470 posts
17 Oct 2020 4:46PM
Thumbs Up

Looking forward to this. One of those matches where I think I don't mind who wins, but for some unknown reason, soon after kick off that will change. And I'll find myself rooting for one of em.

It's going to be a belter.

Greeney
470 posts
17 Oct 2020 5:20PM
Thumbs Up

PS ... Go Penrith.

pete53
NSW, 243 posts
4 Nov 2020 10:00PM
Thumbs Up

Sack Fittler. Gutho and Wrighton out of position and it shows. Cleary and Keary need to know which of them is running the game cause shared responsibility isn't working.

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Nov 2020 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

Queenslanders

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
5 Nov 2020 4:55AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Queenslanders

Well well well, what a surprise to wake to,I was shagged and hit the sack at halftime,it didn't seem like a normal origin game in the first half it may have been different in the second half, amazing win considering Queensland were said by all they had no chance,shows the spirit of this great state,first to smash corona ( sorry Mick PC ) its proof playing as a team will get you a win.

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Nov 2020 10:08AM
Thumbs Up

Well I know of 1 NSW supporter giving 16 points start for QLD for a slab,when I left the golf club he had 4 takers . Gotta love trout mouths

SP
10979 posts
5 Nov 2020 10:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Well I know of 1 NSW supporter giving 16 points start for QLD for a slab,when I left the golf club he had 4 takers . Gotta love trout mouths

Safer betting on politics. thanks sportsbet

Cobra
9106 posts
8 Nov 2020 5:07PM
Thumbs Up

Gotta think NSW would be feeling nervous.

Greeney
470 posts
10 Nov 2020 1:15PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of a treat having an Origin series at all after such a crazy year. My heart says Qld, but my head says NSW to square the series and set up a thriller of a decider.
(Then we get the Masters golf on free to air -- some of it anyway -- later in the week.)

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2020" started by Cobra