Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2014

Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 1:32PM
Thumbs Up

There is for a long serving member - new changes are coming in from next yr that will make this better though - ask Glenn Stewart !!

This Tigers thing sucks. Clearly he has poor advisers - as why would you go to Canberra? Not only is RS the coach there but has he actually ever been there? It would be a terrible place to have to live. But perhaps the Tigers need to take some of the blame here as well - hard to blame the young fella taking 700k a year at 22!! They have had him coming up through the grades for along time - they know he is going to be good - cashla hold have been ready for him when he developed. Clearly they did not have enough by some distance. Perhaps some of the old folks (many left) should have been crossing on to free cash up under the cap.

Actually I do not even think the Tigers use all of the cap.

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2014 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

We don't get near using all the cap Ted. No money in Tiger town. And plenty of **** decisions have seen us paying bills form years ago. Sheens for 1.

But your right I don't begrudge him the money, he deserves all he can get just the NRL need to do better or clubs will just not bother bringing through juniors.

NewScotty
2350 posts
28 May 2014 12:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

We don't get near using all the cap Ted. No money in Tiger town. And plenty of **** decisions have seen us paying bills form years ago. Sheens for 1.

But your right I don't begrudge him the money, he deserves all he can get just the NRL need to do better or clubs will just not bother bringing through juniors.

I assume Tedesco you are talking about ???
I'm slow on the news of late.
The kids hog the tv around news time and the radio is not working in my van since I placed red wire on black 8 mths ago with an attempted jump start. Not too bright at times.

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2014 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

^ yeah he is the latest example..

Look at teams like parra, the knights, tigers...

All great junior breeding grounds that just get raped by the time they are under 20's

It's a shame cause these clubs spend money on development but don't get the value when these blokes are developed. And end up as cellar dwellers while the big clubs continue to pull rorts to win premierships and skirt the salary cap..

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 3:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

SP said..

The kids hog the tv around news time and the radio is not working in my van since I placed red wire on black 8 mths ago with an attempted jump start. Not too bright at times.

Hey chack ya Accessories Fuse under the dash Jen ..... if you stand up slowly I will swoop over & do it for you .... deal ????

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
28 May 2014 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

Enjoy your night whoever you go for,I love origin greatest night of sport you can get. Cheers champs of the longloung

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

Origin I almost here - should be a cracker tonight - beer is cold , telly is warm , rugby should be sizzling I predict biff

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
28 May 2014 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

Umm QLD win by 14 points

NewScotty
2350 posts
28 May 2014 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

NewScotty said..

SP said..

Hey chack ya Accessories Fuse under the dash Jen ..... if you stand up slowly I will swoop over & do it for you .... deal ????

Check my farkin accessories what.
I'm not sticking my hand up amongst those wires.
That would surely end in tears.
Mechanic reckons I blew fuse in the radio itself as the air con runs off same fuse as radio and that's still working.
As you can see I know fark all about mechanics.
My late old man was a mechanic and he used to freak when I told him I never check the oil or water.
I just top them up after the warning light has been on for a month.

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

thePup said..

NewScotty said..

SP said..

Check my farkin accessories what.
I'm not sticking my hand up amongst those wires.
That would surely end in tears.
Mechanic reckons I blew fuse in the radio itself as the air con runs off same fuse as radio and that's still working.
As you can see I know fark all about mechanics.
My late old man was a mechanic and he used to freak when I told him I never check the oil or water.
I just top them up after the warning light has been on for a month.

In the fuse box under the dash Yeah he's probably right if it does run off the same slot but take the fuse box cover off there should be a sticker showing where fuse slots are & what for just in case .... go on stand up anyway

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Umm QLD win by 14 points

Geez I dunno champion .... reckon the 'roaches will come out firing tonight , they haven't been able to even win a paid for fark in King's Cross for yonks hey - bit of a reason to fire up

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2014 4:37PM
Thumbs Up

Just call the NRMA Scotty, although the guy will spend longer laughing at you then fixing it.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 6:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Enjoy your night whoever you go for,I love origin greatest night of sport you can get. Cheers champs of the longloung

Thanks Weiry - can not wait. Benny Elias was on the radio on the way home and said to make sure you watch the pre-game show as their is a massive tribute to the 10 greatest origin moments (MG ag the King has to be one) and he said its a real class act. They have flown up all the NSW fellas that are part of the 10 great moments.

I can not wait.

Will be close but Qld to win.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

You can get yourself a nice bluetooth head unit with microphone by your head for about $400 these days - auto electrician will probably charge ya $80 to $100 to stick it in. Sounds like you should not go near it!

I got myself a new one 6 mths ago and people have been loving me ever since - much better blue tooth is the secret - now my boss hardly notices I am in the car coming back from the beach Plus I never need to touch the headset - just hold a button and say "call New Scotty who loves Jen and rabbits" and bingo I am through to you

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

NewScotty said..

- just hold a button and say "call New Scotty who loves Jen and rabbits" and bingo I am through to you

mmmmmm sounds kinky Ted

NewScotty
2350 posts
28 May 2014 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

NewScotty said..

You can get yourself a nice bluetooth head unit with microphone by your head for about $400 these days - auto electrician will probably charge ya $80 to $100 to stick it in. Sounds like you should not go near it!

I got myself a new one 6 mths ago and people have been loving me ever since - much better blue tooth is the secret - now my boss hardly notices I am in the car coming back from the beach Plus I never need to touch the headset - just hold a button and say "call New Scotty who loves Jen and rabbits" and bingo I am through to you

Ted, what the hell are you talking about ???
I'm talking about the radio in my van (think am/fm).
Where does bluetooth headset come into it ?
I don't need no "Kelly at the Tele" headset.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 May 2014 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

Thanks Weiry - can not wait. Benny Elias was on the radio on the way home and said to make sure you watch the pre-game show as their is a massive tribute to the 10 greatest origin moments (MG ag the King has to be one) and he said its a real class act. They have flown up all the NSW fellas that are part of the 10 great moments.

I can not wait.

i wouldn't believe a bloke who's nickname is ' back door benny elias'

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 May 2014 5:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

I can not wait.

i wouldn't believe a bloke who's nickname is ' back door benny elias'

I don't get on with back door....and any tigers fan should stone the farker to death....he is a cancer....

Was it talkin sport ted?

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2014 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Let's go... An hour till kick off...

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Was it talkin sport ted?

Yes indeed !! Hughies, Tunx n Pappy !

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 May 2014 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Hindmarsh strolling past the Caxston

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Geez that poor Parra bastard must have lost an absolute carnt of a bet have a gander at those farken gym boots

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 May 2014 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 8:54PM
Thumbs Up

That was awesome NRL n Queensland - absolutely fantastic !!!!!!!

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 6:59PM
Thumbs Up

Here we farken go

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Gold Chrispy - just split my beer !!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 May 2014 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

A few observations

NSW on fire
Hayne Plane is on fire
Justin Hodges costing us valuable meters, sets and field position
Qld a bit unlucky with the roll of the ball twice in key situations
Morris should be off - no doubt about it - even if it is Origin.

I actually think NSW look much the better side tonight - they have come to play football - first time in years. Should be a ripper the rest of the game.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

cheeky prick

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2014 8:41PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah I think so too Ted - NSW look bloody hungry and could have been further in front maybe .... loving this Origin shizz again been too long a wait

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry