13831 posts
23 May 2014 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

This one is going to blow up - awesome game

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 May 2014 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Just catching up with this one...looks good,dogs with a few out and not trailing by much

thePup
13831 posts
23 May 2014 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Fark that was a tough arsed try

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
24 May 2014 9:35AM
Thumbs Up

Glad that one is over and won...a few of the boys wanted to stretch their muscles I think...lovin' it

No..not me but .."I like the Boy"

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
24 May 2014 7:20PM
Thumbs Up

Coal Train on fire 3 try's in the first half.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 May 2014 12:58PM
Thumbs Up

Snap - was just about to post that myself !

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
26 May 2014 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Snap - was just about to post that myself !

more snap Big Mal just rolled into my store
talk about missing a snap I was out the back dam.

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
26 May 2014 5:06PM
Thumbs Up

Not to worry..maybe he'll come in on Thursday morning asking for some tissues

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2014 3:30PM
Thumbs Up

two days should be a ripper first up bring it on

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
26 May 2014 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said...
Not to worry..maybe he'll come in on Thursday morning asking for some tissues

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 May 2014 6:36PM
Thumbs Up

Wayne initially wanted a 5 yr deal with the Dragons and they said no - that is why he went to Newcastle. Ummm I bet they wish they had done something else now

Bring on Wednesday. Any early predictions ? I think Queensland in a canter Actually Qld will score first, NSW will fight back and take the lead, Ted will call up his bookie and have a wager about now, Qld will come home strong and win by 7 (NSW will take the one point option early)

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2014 6:16PM
Thumbs Up

Ted is that big monstrous frother (is it Williams) from the Bulldogs playing for the 'roaches .... can see the 'roachies causing a few flutters in this number 1

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 May 2014 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Wayne initially wanted a 5 yr deal with the Dragons and they said no - that is why he went to Newcastle. Ummm I bet they wish they had done something else now

Bring on Wednesday. Any early predictions ? I think Queensland in a canter Actually Qld will score first, NSW will fight back and take the lead, Ted will call up his bookie and have a wager about now, Qld will come home strong and win by 7 (NSW will take the one point option early)

before its deleted

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 May 2014 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

yes he is - he was probably the worst buy of the season last yr and has played a couple of great games recently. On very recent form he looks the goods but on form the last 18 mths it looks like a lottery ticket selection.

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2014 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah mate - if he plays like last week then I see feathers ruffled .... maybe

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 May 2014 9:31PM
Thumbs Up

are you watching scotty

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 May 2014 7:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
are you watching scotty

Yes mate

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 May 2014 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...
weiry said...
are you watching scotty

Yes mate

now for the dragoons

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 May 2014 10:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...
weiry said...
are you watching scotty

Yes mate

Looks like the Socceroos have scored more points than the Sharks

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 May 2014 8:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
NewScotty said...
weiry said...
are you watching scotty

Yes mate

Looks like the Socceroos have scored more points than the Sharks

Ted,
I just switched over for the score.
All up viewing time was approx 8 seconds.
That's my limit.
Just can't watch a sport that plays for 90 mins and a score of 1 all.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2014 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

I hear ya Scotty. You should have watched the last half of the Champions league and extra time the other morning.

Now those dodgy Broncos have been up to no good aye - surely not

THE Broncos are under investigation over $500,000 in possible salary-cap irregularities following the resignation of club legend Andrew Gee as football operations chief.
Queensland goes into Wednesday night?s Origin opener with the state?s flagship club in crisis with Gee?s controversial departure the prelude to an NRL salary cap probe.
News Corporation can reveal Broncos hierarchy have alerted NRL bosses to a number of serious cap-related issues involving Brisbane?s recent recruitment activities. The NRL was notified of the potential problem last week and confirmed on Tuesday evening it will begin an immediate investigation into the Broncos? handling of the salary-cap.
?The Brisbane Broncos have advised the NRL of some possible salary-cap irregularities and asked us to look at them which we will do,? an NRL spokesman said.
Gee, a Broncos premiership player, has been on leave for the past fortnight since rumours emerged of potential irregularities in the Broncos? salary cap.
The club confirmed on Tuesday that the 25-year Broncos veteran had resigned after News Corp first revealed last week Gee was set to sever ties with the club. The NRL probe will involve the contracts of some of the biggest-name players in the NRL.
Recent dealings involving superstar recruit Ben Barba will be put under the microscope, although there is no suggestion the former Dally M winner is involved in any rorts.
News Corp understands the NRL probe will specifically examine third-party agreements and the fact at least one-big name player is out of pocket for a six-figure sum.
The player in question is allegedly owed money by the Broncos in relation to third-party sponsorships, but there is no suggestion Gee is guilty of orchestrating a salary-cap breach.Gee took leave from the Broncos to consider his future. On Tuesday, he officially advised the Broncos he would be leaving the club where he first shot to prominence under then coach Wayne Bennett.
The shock move comes after the Broncos opted to restructure some of Gee?s many roles in the football department, with the hiring of Peter Nolan as list and recruitment manager last month.
Gee had hired Nolan, who was sacked by the club at the end of 2010, to separate the recruitment and list management from the day-to-day duties of the football manager. Scott Czislowski, who has been the Broncos under-20s team manager since 2008, also fills the NRL welfare manager?s role at the club. He will immediately move into the team manager responsibility with the Broncos? NRL squad.
Broncos boss Paul White did not return calls but the club confirmed Gee?s departure with a statement.
?The Broncos acknowledge the significant contribution Andrew Gee has made in his current role and in his former roles as both as a player and an administrator over a 25-year period,? the statement said.
?The club wishes both him and his family all the best for the future.?

NewScotty
2350 posts
27 May 2014 8:52PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^^I just wonder how far off those ASADA infraction notices are for Cronulla former/current players.
I think the number was at 11 players.
2 year ban btw.

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2014 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

Geez Ted well it looks like the Goldie Titters are the go to club in SE Qld now !!!

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 May 2014 11:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Geez Ted well it looks like the Goldie Titters are the go to club in SE Qld now !!!

The Titans are gone for the year pup,so many injuries with so little depth,they are a fast
sinking ship atm and they will hit rock bottom in the next few weeks.

As far as the Bronco's go,a good brand who have lost their way in resent years,this could be
a time to clean the joint up.

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2014 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Is it just Barba that cost so much mate ??? ya gotta like how the Titters go about it , I have a bit of a soft spot for them

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
28 May 2014 12:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Is it just Barba that cost so much mate ??? ya gotta like how the Titters go about it , I have a bit of a soft spot for them

The power to be will not be happy if they have done wrong they have prided themselves on being a good honest club this will be huge if true,no doubt there is something a miss here.

The Titans well they give it a go even under done at times but with no depth they are gone,the forwards need a shack up and so dose Kevin Gordon and a couple of the other backs imo.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2014 8:39AM
Thumbs Up

The Broncos - one team in a massive town with loads of companies lining up for 3rd party type sponsorship arrangements - the Broncos have had it so good for so long. Its a disgrace if they have been cheating as well - whilst receiving such a leg up in corp support.

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2014 10:38AM
Thumbs Up

Filthy cheating qldrs..

Punch Em in the face Gal....

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2014 11:27AM
Thumbs Up

My rant for the day is on Clubs that develop juniors then get ****ed over by lazy clubs who do nothing but wield a cheque book....
Why is there no subsidy for a locally developed junior or a long serving player for that matter.

And Ricky stuart is a knob end

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry