Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
12 Jan 2014 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

weiry said...
i was told Wayne was going back to help the dragoons.

I wish.....then again I heard he is worried about fatboy paying wages? You would know Weiry.....but the big one I heard was that he will end up at the cowboys.....now that is believable to me

no only joking chrispy

hey chrispy my call is.

next year WB back to the broncs.

Hook won't make the eight. sacked and back to u/20s
enter super coach WB back home.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Jan 2014 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

Nup....I think he will go cowboys before the broncs.

Now on my dragons.....this will be the first year that I can remember where we will be short on big men. Our backs are looking good imo...but wtf has happened to our big boppers...I

Verging on the eight,but will be a struggle.

As much as it hurts me to say it......and this is the first time I have given a premiership winner that is not the dragons.....I think the wabbits will go through the season undefeated,lose the first final then take out the big one

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
12 Jan 2014 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Hey and how good are the storm.
they have some great people working WITH the team, you can tell WB has taught CB well.WB has great people working for him.
it plays a big part in winning and having a successful team.
forget the corporate FW and DH board members they can bring a club down in one year.
its the players and hands on boys that play a big part in getting those wins.

Hook has nothing,when WB left so did that part of the broncs and until that comes back Broncs are dead.
my 2c

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
12 Jan 2014 4:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Now on my dragons.....this will be the first year that I can remember where we will be short on big men. Our backs are looking good imo...but wtf has happened to our big boppers...I

As much as it hurts me to say it......and this is the first time I have given a premiership winner that is not the dragons.....I think the wabbits will go through the season undefeated,lose the first final then take out the big one

i could kiss you

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
12 Jan 2014 7:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

chrispy said..

i could kiss you

hope that would be the first time

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Jan 2014 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
weiry said..

chrispy said..

i could kiss you

hope that would be the first time

Hey, it's not you and Mac plus the backslappers sipping decaf soy lattes here while you all brag about **** crowded waves at lm......lacey you know more about man kissing than any of us

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
12 Jan 2014 5:27PM
Thumbs Up

Please

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Jan 2014 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said...
Please

No kisses for you,......you started this ****

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
12 Jan 2014 7:40PM
Thumbs Up

touchy touchy

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
12 Jan 2014 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

touchy touchy

No thanks done

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jan 2014 7:22PM
Thumbs Up

joint v/cap josh WTF hahaha to funny
www.nrl.com/news/2014/01/13/glenn-backs-broncos-new-blood/

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jan 2014 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

tell me this is not true and just a gee up Although I did hear him on the radio on the way home talking it up.

Brad Fittler's shock return to rugby league moved a step closer to reality on Monday as the Sydney Roosters and the NRL met to discuss his involvement in the Auckland Nines next month.

Fittler has signalled his intention to emerge from a 10-year hiatus to play in the inaugural tournament at Eden Park and the Roosters are quietly confident the game's governing body will help pave the way for the former Kangaroos skipper's return.

Roosters football boss Brian Canavan met with the NRL's chief operating officer Jim Doyle to discuss the issue at Rugby League Central at Moore Park as the NRL returned from its summer break.

"It was a formal discussion with the NRL seeking permission for Brad to return and covering topics such as contracts and insurance as is the convention," Canavan told AAP.

"We are hopeful that by the end of the week we will have done everything required and Brad's comeback can be officially confirmed."

Canavan said weekend reports Fittler's involvement in the event could be in jeopardy because of anti-doping regulations were wrong.

Fittler has begun training with the NRL premiers whose full squad returned to training for the first time on Monday since their grand final triumph over Manly in October.

Sonny Bill Williams, whose involvement in the short-form tournament on the weekend of February 15-16 is up in the air, began his pre-season for what could be his final year in the NRL after he committed to New Zealand Rugby Union from 2015.

Each NRL team is required to submit their squad for the Nines by 5pm February 10.

Under tournament regulations each side is required to field one of their top five paid players and 12 of their top 25 players.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jan 2014 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jan 2014 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
15 Jan 2014 5:49AM
Thumbs Up

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
15 Jan 2014 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

these guys are my dark horse pick.

www.nrl.com/news/2014/01/15/scott-we-believed-the-hype/

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
20 Jan 2014 7:44AM
Thumbs Up

www.nrl.com/news/2014/01/20/testing-times-for-maroons-hopefuls/

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Jan 2014 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Jan 2014 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Broncos in bad shape....cam Smith has rejected the biggest money making contract ever to stay with the storm

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 Jan 2014 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Broncos in bad shape....cam Smith has rejected the biggest money making contract ever to stay with the storm

they need more than cam smith to win

i bet maca was happy no spot for him if that happened.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Jan 2014 3:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
chrispy said..

they need more than cam smith to win

i bet maca was happy no spot for him if that happened.

I'm glad

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 Jan 2014 7:22PM
Thumbs Up

www.nrl.com/news/2014/01/26/clock-to-stop-under-rule-changes/

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
26 Jan 2014 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

Back to surfing..did I mention that Jackos make a great board !!

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 Jan 2014 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

tell me this is not true and just a gee up Although I did hear him on the radio on the way home talking it up.

Brad Fittler's shock return to rugby league moved a step closer to reality on Monday as the Sydney Roosters and the NRL met to discuss his involvement in the Auckland Nines next month.

Fittler has signalled his intention to emerge from a 10-year hiatus to play in the inaugural tournament at Eden Park and the Roosters are quietly confident the game's governing body will help pave the way for the former Kangaroos skipper's return.

Roosters football boss Brian Canavan met with the NRL's chief operating officer Jim Doyle to discuss the issue at Rugby League Central at Moore Park as the NRL returned from its summer break.

"It was a formal discussion with the NRL seeking permission for Brad to return and covering topics such as contracts and insurance as is the convention," Canavan told AAP.

"We are hopeful that by the end of the week we will have done everything required and Brad's comeback can be officially confirmed."

Canavan said weekend reports Fittler's involvement in the event could be in jeopardy because of anti-doping regulations were wrong.

Fittler has begun training with the NRL premiers whose full squad returned to training for the first time on Monday since their grand final triumph over Manly in October.

Sonny Bill Williams, whose involvement in the short-form tournament on the weekend of February 15-16 is up in the air, began his pre-season for what could be his final year in the NRL after he committed to New Zealand Rugby Union from 2015.

Each NRL team is required to submit their squad for the Nines by 5pm February 10.

Under tournament regulations each side is required to field one of their top five paid players and 12 of their top 25 players.

what was the outcome ted

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Jan 2014 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

Weiry you can get excited.....Freddy is playing

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
28 Jan 2014 9:50PM
Thumbs Up

i didnt know adam got payed that much
www.nrl.com/news/2014/01/28/nrl-fantasy-club-profile-rabbitohs/

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
4 Feb 2014 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

Yeeeeew
www.nrl.com/news/2014/02/04/rabbitohs-lock-down-maguire-until-2017/

thePup
13831 posts
4 Feb 2014 7:31PM
Thumbs Up

Another Grandie for the red & green me thinks in 2014

thePup
13831 posts
4 Feb 2014 7:42PM
Thumbs Up

Oh but I reckon them Penrith Panthers will be a dangerous unit and will be the risers

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
9 Feb 2014 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

good to see our OOPAL boy back on the park for the broncs

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry