9106 posts
8 Jul 2015 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Thats Gold SP

is this 1994 happening again? i hope it is

we need the blues forwards to be primed with confidence and not stupidity...we especially need the blues to not be complacent
klemmer can make or break his name tonight,he will will have the game of his life life and crush those arrogant toads

cronk is my major concern....but he will be smashed into oblivion

ennis will win man of the match and will do play like a queenslander,a dirty grub who is smart and competive...if he does it better than smith we will be fine

hodges will pick a fight and get knocked out and have a broken sternum after a monster hit

papali has been brought in to counter klemmer,well that is a very NSW decision to make

**** QLD and go the blues..

i Love the Fact Ennis is playing,, 3 or 4 penalties coming our way…thats why broncs waved when he went out the gate.

…….my call for international refs next year. NswRL can't be trusted.

Kleeeeeemmer Kleeeeeemmer Kleeeeeeemmer Hahahahahah they think it sounds like Wally.. you have nothing…BTW has he played this year, couldn't remember.

**** NSW,,,,,and close the gate on the way out.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 2:35PM
Thumbs Up

^

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 12:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

chrispy said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Thats Gold SP

is this 1994 happening again? i hope it is

we need the blues forwards to be primed with confidence and not stupidity...we especially need the blues to not be complacent
klemmer can make or break his name tonight,he will will have the game of his life life and crush those arrogant toads

cronk is my major concern....but he will be smashed into oblivion

ennis will win man of the match and will do play like a queenslander,a dirty grub who is smart and competive...if he does it better than smith we will be fine

hodges will pick a fight and get knocked out and have a broken sternum after a monster hit

papali has been brought in to counter klemmer,well that is a very NSW decision to make

**** QLD and go the blues..

i Love the Fact Ennis is playing,, 3 or 4 penalties coming our way…thats why broncs waved when he went out the gate.

…….my call for international refs next year. NswRL can't be trusted.

Kleeeeeemmer Kleeeeeemmer Kleeeeeeemmer Hahahahahah they think it sounds like Wally.. you have nothing…BTW has he played this year, couldn't remember.

**** NSW,,,,,and close the gate on the way out.

someone gotten on the cans a bit early

love how you queenslanders blame the ref when you lose.......fact be known the refs are as big a grubs as the teams they protect...the shifty cry for their mummies banjo playing queenslanders

so the rumour is kleenex are the toads new sponsors for next year....seems fitting really.......me, i thought tasmania would have been a better sponsor since they all love to **** mum,dad,mal and corey

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
8 Jul 2015 3:21PM
Thumbs Up

Blaming refs is a quality enjoyed in equal amounts by both sets of supporters sadly Chrispy. It's a league thing. I never blame the ref unless it's a rugby World Cup final

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Cobra FFS have NSW ever won a penalty count at Lang Park/Suncorp ?
Blaming the refs pleeeeeease

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2015 1:24PM
Thumbs Up

I just want to see some good old fashioned biff I would not mind seeing the ref fall over & his whistle trampled into the mud I would like to see Gallen do a hammy at the 4 minute mark & Hodges do a heartstring at the 4 1/2 minute mark I would like my beer cold my meat hot and no farken ads on the telly

Go hard youse farkers I want to see a ripper

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2015 1:45PM
Thumbs Up

....... oh and I do NOT want my bread roll dough to have been rolled in the armpit of a smelly unwashed Pommie baker but I do want to see Erin Molan do a magnificent streak she's a smoker

Fark ...... well I think QLD 19 to NSW 18 (but only coz that spud DCE is goooooooorn & I cannot believe Manly kept him & offloaded Foran geez)

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 2:00PM
Thumbs Up

Well **** you pup lucky your not here as you would not be eating tonight.....
Halfway through the cook....meat is now being spritzed by the hour with a home made beef and peach jous

Well here is hoping

Meat coma is on the cards

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

Queensland love it or F**K OFF

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

I love Queensland....I came here with others from.down south to drag the poor neglected bastard from the backwoods... Bit of food,music and style....you are slowly picking it up...it's just the sportsmanship and being nice people that keeps you lagging behing

So before you tell people to **** off.....be thankful you ain't all still ****ing your animals before you eat them and call it happiness in some demonstration against outsiders

Nice Queensland longboards you ride mac surf Queensland.... Or well blame you the ref

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2015 2:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Halfway through the cook....meat is now being spritzed by the hour with a home made beef and peach jous

Well here is hoping

Hahahahaha what you don't want Erin to get her gear off ? nah farked if I can pick it champion so I went Home Ground Advantage - geez that looks moist & wicked flesh

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 2:37PM
Thumbs Up

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

I love Queensland....I came here with others from.down south to drag the poor neglected bastard from the backwoods... Bit of food,music and style....you are slowly picking it up...it's just the sportsmanship and being nice people that keeps you lagging behing

So before you tell people to **** off.....be thankful you ain't all still ****ing your animals before you eat them and call it happiness in some demonstration against outsiders

Nice Queensland longboards you ride mac surf Queensland.... Or well blame you the ref

I was going to say the best this that came out of NSW was Mc***** but that would be wrong,your the best thing that headed north.

Well the NSW supporters are everywhere,today I asked 4 truck drivers and 3 customers who's going to win tonight,they all replied NSW
I asked one elderly chat and he asked who was playing,turned out he is from VIC.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

I just invited myself over for dinner Chrispy ! ! ! Will let you know when my flights are booked

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like Klemmer is public enemy number one up there. I reckon he'd enjoy that. Go the blues

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Looks like Klemmer is public enemy number one up there. I reckon he'd enjoy that. Go the blues

He sure is and the rest of his team mates

I hope he loses his cool and is sent to the bin and the QLD fans pore XXXX over him in the tunnel,oh the good old days.

A shower has formed not sure what the weather is doing in Brisbane.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

smh said..

I hope he loses his cool and is sent to the bin and the QLD fans pore XXXX over him in the tunnel,oh the good old days.

I reckon QLD might try and belt them out of the game . Looking forward to this.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:27PM
Thumbs Up

Geez I don't know about that smh,I don't think we have the fire power to do that,but yes this has the making of a classic showdown with some revenge in sight.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Geez I don't know about that smh,I don't think we have the fire power to do that,but yes this has the making of a classic showdown with some revenge in sight.

im excited... my only hope is that queensland dont play the refs and they oblige...i just want all out war and free flowing footy

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 3:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said...
Macaha said..

smh said..

I reckon QLD might try and belt them out of the game . Looking forward to this.

Emphasising the word "try".
I might "try" and run a marathon but will fall 39k short

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Well here is hoping

Not bad for a bloke from sth of the border.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 7:22PM
Thumbs Up

I'm with you Chrispy will the refs fall into the home ground support tonight?

Funny different result from the gym crew who mostly are going for NSW but are very worried QLD will do a job on them tonight.

Smash em Queensland

Anyway enjoy the game fellas I think it will be on tonight.

Farrer out Grub in, here comes an easy penalty count

SP
10979 posts
8 Jul 2015 6:37PM
Thumbs Up

Hope someone punches hodges in the throat as a big **** you thanks for memories courtesy of all of NSW....

Let's get it on....

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..
Hope someone punches hodges in the throat as a big **** you thanks for memories courtesy of all of NSW....

Let's get it on....

oh yeh baby bloody hell SP ya qanted some action and i have been punching away by myself all day at these rednecks.....oh i hope im still cheering later

SP
10979 posts
8 Jul 2015 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

Atleast they have 2 heads to aim at..

I hope we are cheering later 2..

SP
10979 posts
8 Jul 2015 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts