Created by NewScotty > 9 months ago, 19 May 2015
Cobra
9106 posts
19 Jun 2015 10:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..

After viewing the game again QLD were beaten by the better side,the GI non try was the correct ruling.

Well done NSW'S

Bump - for Cobra

and thoughts on thurston hit mid air…..Ted Mac and the consistency all year by refs….point, Graham early this year getting 4 or something weeks off.

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Jun 2015 10:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..
Or the prop forward version of philosophy

"Show some respect," a frustrated Parker told Klemmer after one of the numerous melees that demonstrated the hatred between the two states "Get f---ed you c---,'" responded Klemmer.

comes from the DOGS camp….say no more Pffffffffffft

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
20 Jun 2015 4:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..

After viewing the game again QLD were beaten by the better side,the GI non try was the correct ruling.

Well done NSW'S

Bump - for Cobra

and thoughts on thurston hit mid air…..Ted Mac and the consistency all year by refs….point, Graham early this year getting 4 or something weeks off.

It was late and hard,penalty to QLD.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
22 Jun 2015 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

Double standards Laurie.

SP
10979 posts
22 Jun 2015 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
SP said..
Or the prop forward version of philosophy

"Show some respect," a frustrated Parker told Klemmer after one of the numerous melees that demonstrated the hatred between the two states "Get f---ed you c---,'" responded Klemmer.

comes from the DOGS camp….say no more Pffffffffffft

I heard there is a new nickname for Corey...

Aretha..

R. E. S. P. E. C. T..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
22 Jun 2015 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Double standards Laurie.

you get away with murder if your from WA.

Cobra
9106 posts
22 Jun 2015 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

listen to you blokes waffling on about Klemmer "the new Geyer" Geyer the bloke only remembered for having a cheap shot at the KING

pffffft.

thePup
13831 posts
22 Jun 2015 5:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Double standards Laurie.

hey it's farken fleabag flog champion , a deadset superstar wanker who isn't worth a pinch of catshizz to this room - fact

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
22 Jun 2015 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Double standards Laurie.

hey it's farken fleabag flog champion , a deadset superstar wanker who isn't worth a pinch of catshizz to this room - fact

Harsh Pup I like him really,love reading his epic session stories.

SP
10979 posts
22 Jun 2015 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..

Well done NSW'S

Bump - for Cobra

Do you mean this one? I thought the commentary team got it right.

No idea how you get up after that.
JT is Tough as, gets belted every week and keeps getting up.

NewScotty
2350 posts
22 Jun 2015 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
listen to you blokes waffling on about Klemmer "the new Geyer" Geyer the bloke only remembered for having a cheap shot at the KING

Your king not ours

Cobra
9106 posts
22 Jun 2015 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Cobra said...

Your king not ours

Because NSW has no king

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 Jun 2015 4:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Cobra said...

Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said..

Well done NSW'S

Bump - for Cobra

Do you mean this one? I thought the commentary team got it right.

No idea how you get up after that.
JT is Tough as, gets belted every week and keeps getting up.

don't let common sense get in cobras way SP...he just skips that tish

SP
10979 posts
23 Jun 2015 9:54AM
Thumbs Up

Haha..
I just wanted him to watch thurston getting belted again..

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jun 2015 5:01AM
Thumbs Up

Finally the Macaroons dump that spud DCE Guerra is the go ..... will the Cronkster be fit ..... wonder if the beer will be cold in 'vegas ..... farken refs better stash that rotten swine of a whistle in their jocks Farah will be in I reckon gonna be a crackerjack game

thePup
13831 posts
7 Jul 2015 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Well I can't pick it ....... be buggered if I can ....... but I think the first 30 minutes will tell the 2015 story

wavelength
1195 posts
7 Jul 2015 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Well I can't pick it ....... be buggered if I can ....... but I think the first 30 minutes will tell the 2015 story

I'm surprised it's not even money with the bookies. Sportbet has Qld $1.65, NSW $2.30 head to head. Scotty should be all over that like stink on a monkey.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 5:53AM
Thumbs Up

Klemmer to put one on Parker,Parker keeps his cool and Klemmer to the bin for 10 minutes thats my tip.

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 7:17AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavelength said...
thePup said..

I'm surprised it's not even money with the bookies. Sportbet has Qld $1.65, NSW $2.30 head to head. Scotty should be all over that like stink on a monkey.

Could be tempted to put some $ on blues 1-12.

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 7:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Klemmer to put one on Parker,Parker keeps his cool and Klemmer to the bin for 10 minutes thats my tip.

Parker is cool.
I'd like to see klem put one on Hodges chin.
That would be worth the 10 mins.

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 7:22AM
Thumbs Up

Prior to the inaugural game in 1980, the critics said Origin wouldn't work.
Some fool said the Beatles wouldn't make it in the music industry as well.
Safe to say Origin still has that spark and more after 36 years. I have no idea how this game will go tonight and that's what makes it so special.
I'm sure the blues forwards will bash the maroons as usual. Just hoping we have enough points in us. Cronk back is a concern as well.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

50/50 the blues have a stronger pack which worries me a lot.
QLD playing at home will this help,I'm struggling to say yes.
I think QLD forwards need to step up or the game will be lost.
Will NSW have an off night,I'm thinking this could be QLD only hope.

Signed QLD supporter

SP
10979 posts
8 Jul 2015 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

Stop playing nice boys it's game day.

**** talk begins now....

This is actually worth a read, Matty Johns alter ego Reg and his week long diary.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

This is a snippet from day 4

AM: Laurie Daley is desperate for us to arrive in Brisbane as low key as possible, and just try to blend in.

So we arrive by horse and cart.I haven’t visited Brisbane much, they say it’s like a big country town and I tend to agree.Most of the roads are dirt, the people I found to be totally uneducated and the level of personal hygiene was nothing short of appalling.

We arrive at our ‘5 Star’ hotel, which by Queensland standards might be luxury, but by Sydney standards was basically the Kings Cross heroin injecting room.The ‘hotel’ staff greet us with a traditional Brisbane welcome, which is four or five banjo players, two blokes on the spoons, a fellow blowing into a bottle and some poor bludger with a solitary tooth in his head, singing, “Mamma don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys.”It was like Deliverance on steroids.PM:

We go to Suncorp Stadium for a training run, but unfortunately there’s an event taking place.It’s Goat Breeding Season in Queensland and through the week, 100 of the city’s finest Angora goats are assembled in Suncorp Stadium and the locals turn up to watch them make love.Tonight’s sold out, however Aaron Woods and I purchase some tickets off a scalper.Note to team, avoid getting tackled on the 22m line, 10m out from the right touchline, at the Northern End.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
8 Jul 2015 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

Thats Gold SP

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Thats Gold SP

is this 1994 happening again? i hope it is

we need the blues forwards to be primed with confidence and not stupidity...we especially need the blues to not be complacent
klemmer can make or break his name tonight,he will will have the game of his life life and crush those arrogant toads

cronk is my major concern....but he will be smashed into oblivion

ennis will win man of the match and will do play like a queenslander,a dirty grub who is smart and competive...if he does it better than smith we will be fine

hodges will pick a fight and get knocked out and have a broken sternum after a monster hit

papali has been brought in to counter klemmer,well that is a very NSW decision to make

**** QLD and go the blues..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jul 2015 12:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said.

Nasty

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 Jul 2015 12:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Thats Gold SP

is this 1994 happening again? i hope it is

we need the blues forwards to be primed with confidence and not stupidity...we especially need the blues to not be complacent
klemmer can make or break his name tonight,he will will have the game of his life life and crush those arrogant toads

cronk is my major concern....but he will be smashed into oblivion

ennis will win man of the match and will do play like a queenslander,a dirty grub who is smart and competive...if he does it better than smith we will be fine

hodges will pick a fight and get knocked out and have a broken sternum after a monster hit

papali has been brought in to counter klemmer,well that is a very NSW decision to make

I'm going to sneak around to your place and soak your smoking wood in diesel.

NewScotty
2350 posts
8 Jul 2015 10:40AM
Thumbs Up

**** MAL

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2015 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

too late vanders.....beef shorties being smoked over peach wood...with a new dry rub im trying...NSW bush spices that cant be be beaten well a aussie bush spice mix my neighbor has already hit me up.....

the biggest grub in queensland is mal...**** mal and go the blues

Cobra
9106 posts
8 Jul 2015 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

BETS FOR
first try Dane gagai QLD

thurston QLD MAN O Match and series

QLD win by 11.

Ummm thats only if the Ref's do their ****'n job right.

NO BETS WILL BE TAKEN FOR.

hodges to throw first punch.

Farah and Daley for the best hollywood saga act. (like who gives a **** if he plays )

Gallon biggest cockhead…… he wins that every year .

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"State of Origin 2015" started by NewScotty