towball
4627 posts
9 Mar 2016 1:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Macaha said..
Is this the next step in life before you get too old to move?

Could be lot of old people doing it, seems to be a lot of older woman on there own Gizzie's lived in a bus for a long time he's bloody old

Never lived in one of those plastic thingies.......lived probably 20 years in ML Bedford bus . But that had wooden house and lofts on top of it.
Looks like you are welcome anywhere.......us house truckers not welcome to join the NZ motor caravan association (too hippy and deviant and with wood on outside of home and not plastic)........And lots of motor camps where if you knocked on their door they looked at you and your vehicle and said "sorry no room at the inn"

The NZMCA rules are the same for every one you must be certified self contained , which I agree with after seeing people crap in the bushs around Kiakoura .If you are a member you don't have to stay at camp grounds as they now own a lot of property were you stay for $3 a night . Over $60000 members can't be wrong

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
9 Mar 2016 4:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
The drive from east coast to west

I was thinking Arthurs - but it looks very very dry and no snow.....just checked the date though and we are in March

towball
4627 posts
9 Mar 2016 1:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

towball said..
The drive from east coast to west

I was thinking Arthurs - but it looks very very dry and no snow.....just checked the date though and we are in March

Your bang on there was a bit of snow just waiting to look at surf off shore Greymouth Heading up to Westport later ( it is very dry fires on lewis pass hence Arthers)

towball
4627 posts
9 Mar 2016 2:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Great shots TB keep them coming.

Good to see I'm not the only one up at this early hour,I'm off the work

Not quite so early here Mac ,checked the surf still a mess.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Mar 2016 3:12AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning peeps.

Thanks for the PICS towball,just keep them coming

thePup
13831 posts
9 Mar 2016 6:44AM
Thumbs Up

Stunning pics TB - simply stunning cheers brother

towball
4627 posts
9 Mar 2016 1:59PM
Thumbs Up

Parked up at Westport NZMCA park . Today Had head high lefts on the 666 out front here The bird is the NZ weka never seen one this close before

thePup
13831 posts
9 Mar 2016 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
Is that one a sort of relative of the Kiwi mate

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
10 Mar 2016 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Great shots TB keep them coming.

Good to see I'm not the only one up at this early hour,I'm off the work

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Macaha said..
Is this the next step in life before you get too old to move?

Could be lot of old people doing it, seems to be a lot of older woman on there own Gizzie's lived in a bus for a long time he's bloody old

Never lived in one of those plastic thingies.......lived probably 20 years in ML Bedford bus . But that had wooden house and lofts on top of it.
Looks like you are welcome anywhere.......us house truckers not welcome to join the NZ motor caravan association (too hippy and deviant and with wood on outside of home and not plastic)........And lots of motor camps where if you knocked on their door they looked at you and your vehicle and said "sorry no room at the inn"

The NZMCA rules are the same for every one you must be certified self contained , which I agree with after seeing people crap in the bushs around Kiakoura .If you are a member you don't have to stay at camp grounds as they now own a lot of property were you stay for $3 a night . Over $60000 members can't be wrong

Travelled with the NZ Gypsy Road Show and the more recent Gypsy Fair for about 20 years.......if you visit the current Gypsy Fair you will find all vehicles compliant with current self containment rules........doesn't mean they are welcome at park ups like that Christchurch one where all the vehicles are white plastic though .....and the owners are slightly decaying

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
10 Mar 2016 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

maybe the times have changed.....at one time vehicles with wood cladding were not welcome to join the NZMCA........maybe you can give us the benefit of your two years mobile home experience towball and give us the latest update lol

Aquarian
QLD, 86 posts
10 Mar 2016 6:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
Parked up at Westport NZMCA park . Today Had head high lefts on the 666 out front here The bird is the NZ weka never seen one this close before

Used to be prevalent in Gisborne when I was a kid... heard them on dusk and at dawn. returning to places like Motu.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
11 Mar 2016 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

No Gypsies welcome at New Zealand Motor Caravan park up sites according to Towball lol

towball
4627 posts
11 Mar 2016 12:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Isaid..

No Gypsies welcome at New Zealand Motor Caravan park up sites according to Towball lol

I like your nightie

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
11 Mar 2016 12:53PM
Thumbs Up

Some people say do the silk thing but I like a good quality cotton nighty

towball
4627 posts
12 Mar 2016 3:13AM
Thumbs Up

Back on the East coast a bit of snow this morning , big swell with a wobble on it .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 Mar 2016 8:38AM
Thumbs Up

You making me homesick TB

towball
4627 posts
12 Mar 2016 6:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
You making me homesick TB

Thought I might have seen you at Hogans funeral

towball
4627 posts
12 Mar 2016 6:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
The picture is not good I know Mr Green looks like a House Truck with an NZMCA sticker on it . May be you just look dodge

GizzieNZ said..

maybe the times have changed.....at one time vehicles with wood cladding were not welcome to join the NZMCA........maybe you can give us the benefit of your two years mobile home experience towball and give us the latest update lol

thePup
13831 posts
12 Mar 2016 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

What an amazing rig

towball
4627 posts
14 Mar 2016 3:51AM
Thumbs Up

Heading towards home surfed out 4ft Kiakoura yesterday uncrowded for the most part . Blenheim race course for the night on the ferry 1pm

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
14 Mar 2016 11:13AM
Thumbs Up

Morning big night at single fin last night

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
14 Mar 2016 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

The picture is not good I know Mr Green looks like a House Truck with an NZMCA sticker on it . May be you just look dodge

GizzieNZ said..

Bloody hippies.....they probably peeled the NZMCA sticker off some rich bastard's movan and stuck it on their one as some kind of comment on society's rules and regulations
Wonderful surf at town beach sunday morning......a good 4 foot and 666 people were the winners as they had the paddle power to get on to the waves way out the back. Still 3 to 4 foot this morning.......Duncan and Steve paddled out in the dark before me. Are they allowed to do that? Martin went out but think he only caught one wave and it was not kind to him....."too fast breaking" he said

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
14 Mar 2016 1:32PM
Thumbs Up

I got a little bit of pulverising too with my PSH......but had the helmet.......had the brand new leggie that wasn't going to snap.....had double cords attaching leggie to board....had impact vest to give me a bit of extra float........and yes I don't want to drown

SP
10979 posts
18 Mar 2016 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

roll into Friday with a bit of classic Bobby Brown..

oops wrong one....

And no he didn't beat Whitney...

thePup
13831 posts
19 Mar 2016 9:00AM
Thumbs Up

well good morningen to all youse magnificent bastards get a big fat freshly washed Mango up youse Asea ...... where da fark are you champion

SP
10979 posts
22 Mar 2016 5:45AM
Thumbs Up

Morning...

thePup
13831 posts
29 Mar 2016 4:19AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning world up ya get .... Greenroom immortality awaits time to get 2 lungfuls of Tropical magnificence up you beautiful day up here & I'm into it ..... farking

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Mar 2016 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Congrats on finally making the move Pup. Have yourself a great day

SP
10979 posts
29 Mar 2016 6:46AM
Thumbs Up

Glad to see you have made it Pup, Get out there and enjoy it..

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
29 Mar 2016 10:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Good Morning world up ya get .... Greenroom immortality awaits time to get 2 lungfuls of Tropical magnificence up you beautiful day up here & I'm into it ..... farking

Mornin Pup,you enjoy ya self up there mate ,looks like Maccas for breaky hey?
Last day of my holiday ,back to work tomoz

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball