The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
14 Feb 2014 7:24AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

Good Bloody morning. Now I have a complaint.

Since Lord Mac has taken a break the Good Morning Thread has been fairly quite.

Out of respect to him I think Good Morning should be a priority.

So GODD MORNING. Get behind it for the MACster.

ET.

ET,Toeball started this thread which has been a great one it should be in his honour.

Oh you know who I am right?

Good morning you lot of fine sliders.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
14 Feb 2014 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning fellow workers,sliders and gliders

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
14 Feb 2014 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Not wanting to take any honour away from anyone Macaha and freely admit I am a relative new comer to the Greenroom.

But I thought that given the input from the departed MAC and his consistent early morning Wishes to all and sundry we should keep up his good work.

Pretty impressed by Toeball too.

ET.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
14 Feb 2014 8:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

Not wanting to take any honour away from anyone Macaha and freely admit I am a relative new comer to the Greenroom.

But I thought that given the input from the departed MAC and his consistent early morning Wishes to all and sundry we should keep up his good work.

Pretty impressed by Toeball too.

ET.

the old 62 mac was on drugs. he was just getting home from his regular benders and having one more cone when he was posting good morning.

thePup
13831 posts
14 Feb 2014 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

Hi there ...... get a 108% organic mango up you all

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
14 Feb 2014 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

haha you must have copped one of them up ya last night look at the time you just woke in time for lunch

thePup
13831 posts
14 Feb 2014 12:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

haha you must have copped one of them up ya last night look at the time you just woke in time for lunch

Well new Prez , I was up quite early on the hunt for a ripple (literally it's that farking flat over here in the state of Shark wank wank wank wank)

thePup
13831 posts
16 Feb 2014 9:30AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning you stoked up wave frothing pigs ..... may your waves be plentiful & have beautiful walls

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 Feb 2014 9:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Good morning you stoked up wave frothing pigs ..... may your waves be plentiful & have beautiful walls

Go hard ya frothing pupwana yeeeeeoooooooooow

Teacake
TAS, 1099 posts
16 Feb 2014 1:31PM
Thumbs Up

Just to be a wanker, I say good afternoon on the good morning thread, sorry lads

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 Feb 2014 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Teacake said...
Just to be a wanker, I say good afternoon on the good morning thread, sorry lads

That's cools....cause I'm going to say goodnight,.three hours sleep then off to work

Teacake
TAS, 1099 posts
16 Feb 2014 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Teacake said...

That's cools....cause I'm going to say goodnight,.three hours sleep then off to work

Lol, first night or last night for the week? Still doing the 3 nights then thats it or whatever?

Tom.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 Feb 2014 10:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Teacake said...
chrispy said..

Teacake said...

Lol, first night or last night for the week? Still doing the 3 nights then thats it or whatever?

Tom.

First night.... but hey I get to.surf everyday

Teacake
TAS, 1099 posts
16 Feb 2014 1:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Teacake said...
chrispy said..

Teacake said...

Tom.

First night.... but hey I get to.surf everyday

Spewing! But surfing everyday is good!

Tom.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
18 Feb 2014 7:40AM
Thumbs Up

Morning Lads

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
18 Feb 2014 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Morning Lads

good morning weiry its a shame TB no longer gives us his early morning NZ surf reports I used to look forward to them.
I had my filthy hands on his new board the other day

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
18 Feb 2014 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

Morning Weiry and all.

WT

thePup
13831 posts
18 Feb 2014 6:13PM
Thumbs Up

Good Evening Bon Longboard Appetite

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
21 Feb 2014 7:27AM
Thumbs Up

A very good morning to all and sundry.

One more sleep and I am on hol's two more sleeps and I am gone.

Have a nice one.

ET.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Feb 2014 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

Morning ET and fellow frothers.

ET - it would be remiss of me not to ask where you are heading to? Hope it has some surf ! If nothing else enjoy your break. Nothing beats a good holiday. Already planning my next one

thePup
13831 posts
21 Feb 2014 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Morning champions ..... ya just have to say TGIF ...... hopefully mister Vanders shoulder is getting better

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
21 Feb 2014 11:29AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Ted - yep there should be surf, particularly with this change coming through, that is the plan anyway.

Hopefully i will have a week of suitable winds, some waves, a few brown ales and maybe some other pleasureas.

Nah, stop dreaming ET a few waves will do.

ET.

thePup
13831 posts
21 Feb 2014 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

Shizz I've been forgetting to say ..... hey Towball mate - hope ya getting some over there brother & that Winnebago is being heavily used

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
21 Feb 2014 12:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Morning champions ..... ya just have to say TGIF ...... hopefully mister Vanders shoulder is getting better

I'm afraid Mr Vanders is up for one of those 6k jet powered surfboards

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
23 Feb 2014 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

Fourteen second wave period forecast for makorori point Wednesday Thursday Friday ....sometimes even 16 seconds........I think that will make for three "very good mornings".....though not giant size......even towball might be getting that "is it Wednesday yet" feeling lol

thePup
13831 posts
24 Feb 2014 2:40AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning all ..... geez that weekend flew past , bloody Monday already ...... hope mister Towball & mister Vanders are doing ok out there in Frother Land

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
24 Feb 2014 3:14AM
Thumbs Up

Morning pupwana and all the other sliders. Enjoy the day before the day enjoys you

thePup
13831 posts
25 Feb 2014 4:53AM
Thumbs Up

Well hello there you magnificent frothing baaaaaaastards ..... good morning universe hope ya's all have a wicked day

****** To all you smoking hot chickybabes out there >>>> we love you ******

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
25 Feb 2014 7:06AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^ What he said.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
25 Feb 2014 7:15AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..