Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
Aquarian
QLD, 86 posts
11 Feb 2015 4:17AM
Thumbs Up

Hoping you can open this Seasick Steve surfing Summertime Boy.

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
11 Feb 2015 6:08AM
Thumbs Up

Haha that was unreal,2.53 mark

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
12 Feb 2015 5:05AM
Thumbs Up

Morning gents airport drop this morning

SP
10979 posts
14 Feb 2015 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Hope you had one of these mornings.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Feb 2015 5:08AM
Thumbs Up

I love how you put a nice clip here and there in the good morning thread SP.

Now I must think what I can do for days off as the surf is horrible. The next few days are looking even more crazy....long road trip might be on the cards?

Have a great day world.....enjoy it,don't destroy it

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
18 Feb 2015 7:43AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning

thePup
13831 posts
19 Feb 2015 5:01AM
Thumbs Up

Well I bid a good morning to all youse Wallbangers , G-Bangers , Style Pigs , Groove meisters , Dropknee bastards , Enzed legends , to the wicked New South Welshies & to the Queensland rockstars , and to the vicious Viccos' & the South stoked Ozzies ...... arise ..... go forth & plunder the ballbags out of it all my sons & daughters of froth ..... and when in doubt .... get at least 5 up the farken snout

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Feb 2015 7:28AM
Thumbs Up

Another airport drop this morning seems I'm the last man standing and I love it
Good morning that weather system is rolling in

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Feb 2015 5:47AM
Thumbs Up

was just watching a video by the Higgins storm chasing nuts. we are going to cop it. Cobra looks like he will get some swell. Take care big fella,hope you guys get through unscathed

to the rest of you frothers get seven mangoes up ya...ripe organic ones,not those dodgy chinese ones covered in arse bits

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Feb 2015 8:29AM
Thumbs Up

Just drove past the pionts on fire atm but I think things are going to get very ugly today

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Feb 2015 6:31AM
Thumbs Up

Morning boys.
Going for a cyclon surf yeeeew. Fingers xxx for tomorrow hitting us about 4am..they don't worry me.
My sister up in Tully was in her house with her three young girls when the roof Got torn off and never seen again.
I

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Feb 2015 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

Cobra said..
Morning boys.
Going for a cyclon surf yeeeew. Fingers xxx for tomorrow hitting us about 4am..they don't worry me.
My sister up in Tully was in her house with her three young girls when the roof Got torn off and never seen again.
I

Looking wild boys take care

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Feb 2015 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Just drove past the pionts on fire atm but I think things are going to get very ugly today

just watched the points on the news..its ****ing rubbish out there mac...get off the drugs will ya

wish ya wouldn't say stuff like that cobra...mocking and challenging mother nature never ends up well

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Feb 2015 8:46AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said..

just watched the points on the news..its ****ing rubbish out there mac...get off the drugs will ya

wish ya wouldn't say stuff like that cobra...mocking and challenging mother nature never ends up well

agree its turned ugly real quick

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Feb 2015 8:47AM
Thumbs Up

i'm not liking the way this thing is tracking down the coast

thePup
13831 posts
19 Feb 2015 6:59AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah be careful up there peeps - get all that loose gear outside stashed asap .....

And yes avoid third world pop out Mangoes - they is made without love & from dunny water with solids in it always be prepared to cop a 100% fresh Oz Mango

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Feb 2015 9:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Yeah be careful up there peeps - get all that loose gear outside stashed asap .....

And yes avoid third world pop out Mangoes - they is made without love & from dunny water with solids in it always be prepared to cop a 100% fresh Oz Mango

As Dick Smith said the other day pay an extra $1 for Australian grown quality, and as a farmer also said those countries are spraying their crops with stuff that was banned in Australia 20 years ago.

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Feb 2015 7:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Macaha said..

No Chrispy,,I respect her,,,I just don't worry.

thePup
13831 posts
19 Feb 2015 7:06AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

As Dick Smith said the other day pay an extra $1 for Australian grown quality, and as a farmer also said those countries are spraying their crops with stuff that was banned in Australia 20 years ago.

yeah spraying them with their sh!t farken Hep A laced sh!t

SP
10979 posts
19 Feb 2015 9:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
chrispy said..
Macaha said..

No Chrispy,,I respect her,,,I just don't worry.

Cyclone in town. gone surfing...
Stay safe bro and get some farking smokers..

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
21 Feb 2015 6:41AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning,Chrispy have you heard from Cobra ?

Cuttlefish
QLD, 1332 posts
21 Feb 2015 8:55AM
Thumbs Up

Weather has gone to hell in a hand basket here on the Sunshine coast right now (7.50am). Winds have picked up and its raining hard.
Another hour or two and it should be sunny again.
Looking at the cams on the Southern Goldy it looks very nice down there.
But make the most of it because the afternoon will be a bit damp.

thePup
13831 posts
26 Feb 2015 7:44AM
Thumbs Up

Well good morning to the thrillseekers ...... the board tweakers ...... the fin tweeters ...... the art bleaters ...... the wave defeators ...... the smelly feeters ...... the secret spot keepers
The week is almost done so arse up & heads down and get a big fat Mango up youse

Cobra
9106 posts
27 Feb 2015 6:19AM
Thumbs Up

Great day here, have a good one long lovers.

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
27 Feb 2015 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Great day here, have a good one long lovers.

Same to you snake man and all the other snakes out there.

thePup
13831 posts
12 Mar 2015 6:28AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning & a big fat Boooooyeah to all youse Longy Lovers .... the Middy maelstrom .... the short crew too .... and even the Vanguard minions .... rise from your fart sacks .... scratch yer goolies .... crack a wicked yawn .... slap the girl on her magnificent rump then do it again for good measure and be smartly off on your way to the morning toast in the kitchen .... the wide wicked world is waiting for you to smash the living daylight out of it

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
12 Mar 2015 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning gents we've had storms every night here, day off today catch Ted later today shame I missed Tux

towball
4627 posts
14 Mar 2015 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

A bit of size here this morning about 4-5 ft , on the Crusier bloody thing still surprises me how it turns sometimes I over cook it if I have the foot too far back . Looking like we are going to get smacked by Cyclone Pam , All the tow in people round town are frothing . Morning all .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Mar 2015 12:20PM
Thumbs Up

Did you say Pam is coming? stolen from downstairs

now make sure you get yr camera out TB. Expecting big things from you

Cobra
9106 posts
16 Mar 2015 5:42AM
Thumbs Up

good luck TB ,we are getting some sweet swell from pam

Subscribe