Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
21 Sep 2016 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

You guys need to hit now otherwise there will be too much water.Mid going into high,go now boys.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
21 Sep 2016 11:25AM
Thumbs Up

Got a few but the different swell direction wrecked it a bit and the incoming tide made the waves a bit slower but it was better than being at work. It's a grey day here and no wind and around waist to shoulder high.

thePup
13831 posts
21 Sep 2016 11:11AM
Thumbs Up

Scored a nice couple of hours worth of peeling wedges - the Asea was in sparkling form , the classy farker reeled off a series of lovely lefts & rights all the way down to the beach oh the footwork , trim & glide get a Mango up you old cock , we'll hit that again tomoz champion

Then the northerly & rain came

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
21 Sep 2016 1:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Scored a nice couple of hours worth of peeling wedges - the Asea was in sparkling form , the classy farker reeled off a series of lovely lefts & rights all the way down to the beach oh the footwork , trim & glide get a Mango up you old cock , we'll hit that again tomoz champion

Then the northerly & rain came

Sounds like he was on a magic board

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
21 Sep 2016 2:00PM
Thumbs Up

some nice peaks from narrow through to broady right now...

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
21 Sep 2016 4:41PM
Thumbs Up

Pup surfed his 666 again he went well considering he s been on heat 24/7 can't wait to see him on his Ron Goddard lovely looking board

thePup
13831 posts
21 Sep 2016 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

..... it was a sweet little session mister Asea bit of a steal quite a few clean long rides & glass

thePup
13831 posts
21 Sep 2016 3:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Morning all glassy daty just spotted PUP At Kirra Carpark with a bloke yes who knows what the go is

Hahahahahahahahahahaha that was Greg Tilley ya silly carnt

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
21 Sep 2016 3:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said...

Not wrong mate. 5 hours over 2 surfs and it is still fun...

Such a great day to own a longboard. It was a bit slower than yesterday ,but when tgat rain came through i was 13 years old again. Awesome fun and the same for tomorrow

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
21 Sep 2016 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
asea said..
Morning all glassy daty just spotted PUP At Kirra Carpark with a bloke yes who knows what the go is

It wasn't Greg you can come clean we all don't mind if it was Nigel

thePup
13831 posts
21 Sep 2016 3:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said...

asea said..

It wasn't Greg you can come clean we all don't mind if it was Nigel

Occy

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
21 Sep 2016 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

bazz61 said...

Not wrong mate. 5 hours over 2 surfs and it is still fun...

Such a great day to own a longboard. It was a bit slower than yesterday ,but when tgat rain came through i was 13 years old again. Awesome fun and the same for tomorrow

Ma8e it was way better than my surfing around the showroom floor today,stoked you scored all that fun,I love surfing in the rain.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
22 Sep 2016 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^ surfing in the rain is the best. But **** ne how cold is tbe water atm brrrrrrddd

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
24 Sep 2016 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

3 hours of fun sliders,the first 30 mins was spent finding my way then it was fun,saw pup in the Kirra carpark I'd say he was about to paddle out, Lacey joined me and at one stage I thought Vanders was out, a guy dropping in on Lacey and he went a over t and over the falls lol, Asea rocked up for a minute and watched he is injured.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2016 10:58AM
Thumbs Up

Palmy this morning, had it to myself until a big mob from Avalon turned up, couple of long rides if you cleared the sections

Luv'n this council amalgamation sick, I can go back to all my old breaks that I liked before the breakup

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
24 Sep 2016 12:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

Luv'n this council amalgamation sick, I can go back to all my old breaks that I liked before the breakup

Whats the go here Obct? Parking permits?

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2016 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

Free parking stickers for residents

If you were a warringah rate payer, you could park for free from freshwater to north Narrabeen, if you were a Manly rate payer it was free from the bridge at queeny, all the way to the bower, Pittwater rate payers were free from north Narrabeen to Barrenjoy point at Palmy
Now they're all one council and run by an adninistrator until we can elect a new batch of bent councilors who live in the pockets of property developers

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
24 Sep 2016 12:50PM
Thumbs Up

Arrived on the Island of the gods on the 19th with the family, been surfing Padma and Melasti Hotel banks everyday on mid coming to high tide and a couple of times at halfways's with the young bloke. Another 5 or so days here then over to Lembongan for a week then a week and a bit at Balangan.

must be bumpin' into a breezer at some stage? no. Complaints. Swell wise, banks are ok but would rather be hitting the reefs but until then the b Archie's have been good. Smaller today, back on again tomorrow

MickPC
8266 posts
24 Sep 2016 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Surf69 said..
Arrived on the Island of the gods on the 19th with the family, been surfing Padma and Melasti Hotel banks everyday on mid coming to high tide and a couple of times at halfways's with the young bloke. Another 5 or so days here then over to Lembongan for a week then a week and a bit at Balangan.

must be bumpin' into a breezer at some stage? no. Complaints. Swell wise, banks are ok but would rather be hitting the reefs but until then the b Archie's have been good. Smaller today, back on again tomorrow

I'm back in Tuban tomorrow mate, would be cool to do a dawny at mids &Or have a few Bintangs. Ted is due to be around town sometime soon too.

PM me your number if you have one for here or message me. I will be at Palm Beach Hotel for 5 days from tomorrow. One of the best restaurants is on the beach in front (Pantai)...Probably be at Mids day after tomorrow at about 6am with a tan FCS surf hat tied to a long arm black rashie.

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
24 Sep 2016 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

Surf69 said..

I'm back in Tuban tomorrow mate, would be cool to do a dawny at mids &Or have a few Bintangs. Ted is due to be around town sometime soon too.

PM me your number if you have one for here or message me. I will be at Palm Beach Hotel for 5 days from tomorrow. One of the best restaurants is on the beach in front (Pantai)...Probably be at Mids day after tomorrow at about 6am with a tan FCS surf hat tied to a long arm black rashie.

Sweet! Sounds good,
we love Pantai, could be on the cards, won't get to mids in the am though, ill be hitting Padma bank with the grom again. Ill pm ya.

MickPC
8266 posts
24 Sep 2016 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Cool...have heard the Padma bank has been good lately, have a good one mate

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 Sep 2016 6:43PM
Thumbs Up

Onshore rubbish today so I paddled the river. Should be better tomorrow

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Sep 2016 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

I surfed a 666....im not sure whether i should amuse the crew on how awesome i was not.... i am sore

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
26 Sep 2016 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
I surfed a 666....im not sure whether i should amuse the crew on how awesome i was not.... i am sore

Did you see Pup in the carpark

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Sep 2016 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
chrispy said..

Did you see Pup in the carpark

No...but he did send me a message the other day

And he would have been too embarrassed to be arou d me lol

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
27 Sep 2016 12:01PM
Thumbs Up

It was a lot smaller than I expected today and that was probably because it blew fairly strong offshore last night. Knee to waist high and offshore ,sunny and clean. Got a few nice little waves and wore a short john and rashie because my steamer gave up a few weeks back. Rode the 11 footer . Love that board

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
27 Sep 2016 12:01PM
Thumbs Up

You have nothing to be ashamed of Chrispy

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
28 Sep 2016 11:49AM
Thumbs Up

Just waiting for the wind to swing around and I'll be out there.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Sep 2016 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

clearly you have not met him

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
28 Sep 2016 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

smh said..

clearly you have not met him

I know of him Just back and it had good size but pretty bumpy . Still got a few and the water was pretty warm.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo