Forums > Surfing Longboarding

.... cough ..... Roadtriiiiiiiip

Created by thePup > 9 months ago, 11 Nov 2016
vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
19 Nov 2016 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah was a great few days, geez Al had us in stitches last night with a few (10-12+) beers under his belt, I'll let Ted decide on if he's shares the video evidence.

We had no waves to speak of this morning so we took th rok up the beach for something to do and we topped off our trip with some great sights, could have been just a little better if a nice lady hadn't been so quick to put her dress back on after a nude swim in the surf.

I also tried to get Ted to handle a snake we found warming himself in the morning sun but apparently kiwi's aren't to fond of snakes which became obvious when a little later I touched the back of his leg with a leafy branch while walking along a track to have him jump and squeal.

Here's a few pics.

P.s. as we were in a national park we had to keep Pup on a leash at all times, Al was in charge of that.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
19 Nov 2016 3:16PM
Thumbs Up

Great photos Vanders,good size snake did you pick it up ? And what's those two softies wearing hoodies

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Yeah was a great few days, geez Al had us in stitches last night with a few (10-12+) beers under his belt, I'll let Ted decide on if he's shares the video evidence.

We had no waves to speak of this morning so we took th rok up the beach for something to do and we topped off our trip with some great sights, could have been just a little better if a nice lady hadn't been so quick to put her dress back on after a nude swim in the surf.

I also tried to get Ted to handle a snake we found warming himself in the morning sun but apparently kiwi's aren't to fond of snakes which became obvious when a little later I touched the back of his leg with a leafy branch while walking along a track to have him jump and squeal.

Here's a few pics.

P.s. as we were in a national park we had to keep Pup on a leash at all times, Al was in charge of that.

Hey V,Thanks again mate,cool pics,That headland was fantastic,same as the drive mate.I ended up bringing that snake home,I'm going to make Ted a pair of shoes out of it ,I'll give them to him on the next roadtrip,haha....

Just sent ya a txt mate,did it reach ya

Send the pics ya got to me when you get the chance mate,Thanks

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 2:06PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah awesome work brethren ..... a wicked sordid few days in God's Pocket ..... few thankyou's from me too ... Lance mate appreciate the surf at the home deck champion that was quite a session to kick things off , we all managed to grab as many as we wanted at a beautiful spot in this Beergarden universe bloody good to see you again - next time longer hey

Ted you champion , farking shame the wind ruined it , number 3 will be lucky trust me

Alllllllllllllllllllllbury G you magnificent little bastard lads that HK is beautifully straight & original for her age , great to see her in the nicky and then ride in her whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby

V V V V Veeee smashed it this time hahahahahahaha yewwwwwwwwwwww

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn it was the good Mutha C ....... we scored a cracker of a session 3 and bit hours of pure froth ..... easy head to 2 head sets pouring in all day ..... there were a few nuke bombs we lucked up .... the big double head wall after the rock ..... foam lip almost head high .... quick reform then this monstrous wall up near the rocks quick few paddles ..... bit of a fade left to get going rip into the bottom and then in a flash ya lookin' back off down from this awesome luscious lip baaaaaaack down almost straight from where ya came from it's that yielding fark me I almost blew a dozen times that morning hahahahaha and this for well over 200 yards all the farking way to the Creek geeeeeeeez hahahahaha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Vanders pumped a few absolute smokers on the Army ..... those doubles he was smearing were just pure sex hahahaha geez .... there were two where this monster of a bloke is sitting up on this farking lip leaving these 3 foot wide swathes of foam pissing off the back face hahahaha geez it was good to watch hey shoulda seen the look on the frothers face hahaha pure farking gold

Alllllllllllllbury got a few nice ones the next day too still the odd nuke letting loose too

Now for Roadtrip IV ....... weekday affair after the Hols is done .....

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 2:11PM
Thumbs Up

Bloody missed Obs on this one geez I was looking over me bloody shoulder half the time for the funny bugger of a thing hahaha next time mate cheers !

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 2:18PM
Thumbs Up

........ geez up on those luscious farking big greenie blue walls of love hahahaha water that clear when ya flying back down to the pit you see algae on them rocks before the big rip back up again hahahaha geez that's some good sh!t

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 2:31PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Alllllllbury ...... how were those few gems hahaha .... you were up in a flash that dude next to ya was still scratching the pebbles in his arse crack and here you mister calm already cruising 50 yards away down the motherload hahaha priceless stuff hahahaha

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
19 Nov 2016 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Great photos Vanders,good size snake did you pick it up ? And what's those two softies wearing hoodies

Went to pick it up but all the boys advised against it, I think they were more worried I was going to throw it at them. I did give it a little pat on the back as it retracted back into the bush though.

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 2:47PM
Thumbs Up

...... all hail V ..... Serpent Master

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
19 Nov 2016 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

Oops forgot a few others.

Pup has more pics to add I'm sure!!

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Well,just got home from a great couple of days of Beers,Surfing, Food and Laughs with the excellent champion blokes.A HUGE,HUGE,HUGE thank you to Pup for organising our digs,great work mate and a champion bloke(the long lost brother I never had)haha,love that AMG,Beeeeuuuaaatiful .A HUGE ,HUGE thank you to V for taking us on adventures in the ROK to some places there that I've never been to before,(I'm gettin a 10 Footer now)mate .And A HUGE thank you to Ted for putting up with my half pissed humour,haha and his direction on said adventures( don't forget our new favourite number, 68 mate) ,good to see Pup And V got some good waves on Friday,worth the trip.Definitely going to the Autumn road trip for sure,hope ya's had a good weekend to fella's ...

Please Note:On this roadtrip there were no animals harmed or destroyed during the duration of the trip.Especially Pups Golden Pussy

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Hey Alllllllbury ...... how were those few gems hahaha .... you were up in a flash that dude next to ya was still scratching the pebbles in his arse crack and here you mister calm already cruising 50 yards away down the motherload hahaha priceless stuff hahahaha

haha,Pup,don't know how I managed that with all that grog under the belt the night before,You were pullin off some nice manoeuvres ya self mate,saw some nice little walls with you all over em as I was paddlin back out.The V12 was firing to on all cylinders on the Creative Army(beautiful board)

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
19 Nov 2016 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

thePup said..
Bloody missed Obs on this one geez I was looking over me bloody shoulder half the time for the funny bugger of a thing hahaha next time mate cheers !

thePup said..

Mate, it's pissing me off right and proper knowing I couldn't make it

But I'm still intending on going to woopi on December 3rd to catch a few with the Fish.

It'll be the last road trip until Feb or March in 2017

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 3:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

thePup said..

thePup said..

Mate, it's pissing me off right and proper knowing I couldn't make it

But I'm still intending on going to woopi on December 3rd to catch a few with the Fish.

It'll be the last road trip until Feb or March in 2017

Ahhhhhh geez yeah I'm in Dec 3 it's done Brother

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

The Dudes,surf check at Queens

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 Nov 2016 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Snakes scare the farrrrrk out of me. I mean would you trust any of these blokes when they tell you to go up and pat the thing ! ! ! Farrrrrk that

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Snakes scare the farrrrrk out of me. I mean would you trust any of these blokes when they tell you to go up and pat the thing ! ! ! Farrrrrk that

Fark yeah come on mate it was only a common Greater Trouser Python ...... they're pretty cool mate as you saw ..... we were pretty close & the Serpent Master was onto it anyway he was just gettin' a bit of warm up Sun before Bush Cricket & Wild Mouse/Bird time champion

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 4:42PM
Thumbs Up

Here's some more piccies ......

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

Fark yeah come on mate it was only a common Greater Trouser Python ...... they're pretty cool mate as you saw ..... we were pretty close & the Serpent Master was onto it anyway he was just gettin' a bit of warm up Sun before Bush Cricket & Wild Mouse/Bird time champion

hahaha,Glad it was a Trouser Python meself and not a "Trouser Brownie" Don't worry Ted, you're not the only one mate some of them scare the Faark outa me to mate

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

That car looks unreal Al. Decent size fin in that board too.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
That car looks unreal Al. Decent size fin in that board too.

Thanks smh,Your ears must've been burning this weekend mate,we were talking about ya and the great spot you live,all good.Yeah mate it's a 10 inch,I'm thinking of getting one of those clear/ tinted red one's,can't think of the name of them atm!...

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 5:27PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of the old Spa action ..... Beergarden Brethren ...... Section A , Paragraph 3t style ...... "cold good quality beer consumed in or nearby H2O which could be Flowing and or Bubbling"

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

I don't even like cars as a general rule - they are purely a functional piece of machinery to get me from
A to B but Al's beauty had me in love in minutes. It's real work of art - this morning I must have seen 50 people ogglying that thing of beauty whilst we talked crap for an hour at the car park. Al has done an amazing job bringing this beast back to life. Earlier in the day Al took Pup for a walk - the legrope chain is lost in the shadow sadly Pup is a good sport

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Ted,good pics both Ted and Pup,aaahh a great laugh had by all,Yep Ted I agree ,Pup's a great sport.I was quiet happy being the Spa Beer Bitch for the arvo

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
19 Nov 2016 7:39PM
Thumbs Up

Pup was pretty well behaved actually except for cocking his leg on my wheel.

Al makes a good beer wench too, thanks for the service buddy.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Pup was pretty well behaved actually except for cocking his leg on my wheel.

Al makes a good beer wench too, thanks for the service buddy.

No worries V12,do it again in a flash ,mmm my rims on the HK looked a little yellow to, come to think of it

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 5:48PM
Thumbs Up

Well my eyes did stray on occasion ..... those bolt-ons weren't too foul ..... those two chickies on the Skateys got the fur standing up a bit mate ..... Café this morning had a few delicious Organic items saw our Lady on the LB with them 25% less material shortjohns from Roadtrip II nostalgic memories (Harp & Minor String section Mezzo please Choir Master)

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 Nov 2016 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

We were pretty lucky that the national parks peeps never caught up with us this morning after seeing this

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Nov 2016 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Well my eyes did stray on occasion ..... those bolt-ons weren't too foul ..... those two chickies on the Skateys got the fur standing up a bit mate ..... Café this morning had a few delicious Organic items saw our Lady on the LB with them 25% less material shortjohns from Roadtrip II nostalgic memories (Harp & Minor String section Mezzo please Choir Master)

hahahaha,The Golden Wordsmith

thePup
13831 posts
19 Nov 2016 6:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
We were pretty lucky that the national parks peeps never caught up with us this morning after seeing this

........ Nah Ted it is all Good Kosher ..... as part of my duties as Greenroom Beergarden Gold Coast Divisional Secretary of General Business ...... I have been trained & accredited to roam freely in God's Backyard as long as I drink Alcoholic Beverages which are Ice Cold & not cheap sh!te ...... The Asea aka Donkey Dick , who is my superior ranking Frother handles all that Jazz mate

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

".... cough ..... Roadtriiiiiiiip" started by thePup