Forums > Surfing Shortboards

Legions surf report :: Daily updates..

Created by doggie > 9 months ago, 23 Apr 2010
Razzonater
2224 posts
16 Feb 2015 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

North one hour yesterday poo yeah there was a hint of swell heaps wind/crew banks ordinary did not go out. Sausage roll coffee 1 hour car prisoner to get home

quirkus
WA, 322 posts
16 Feb 2015 8:22AM
Thumbs Up

DJ,,, yeah better to just leave it for another week or two when its working again,, and the same 50+ ppl are out..
That's Perth..

genuine
332 posts
16 Feb 2015 10:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DJMWA said..
Been getting a few surfs in the past week, nothing to write home about bit definitely better than just surfable.

Sunday crowds were out of control (which was no surprise) up at everyone knows where. Got an hour in from 5.15 before the crowd made it literally Unsurfable. It still boggles my mind how crew can rock up, have a look at 50+ ppl in the water and still go "yeah ill paddle out and get a couple". Even if you do jag a set it's just a nonstop obstacle course out there when it's that busy. Crazy

friggin heaps of peeps in the water on Sunday, good waves and ran into a few mates had an awesome surf in the end

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
16 Feb 2015 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GPA said..
Yeah JB - I was very surprised how fat Mettams was given this morning's low tide... looked better at about 12:30pm for the glass-off, but still not great.

I did get my first taste of a greedy supper though

It has convinced me to get really fit again though, so not a total lose

The worst past is seeing mates photos from later in the day at a few of my usual choices, and having it rubbed in by others

GPA
WA, 2519 posts
16 Feb 2015 6:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Razzonater said..
North one hour yesterday poo yeah there was a hint of swell heaps wind/crew banks ordinary did not go out. Sausage roll coffee 1 hour car prisoner to get home

Yeah - I have done that more often than I care for... I thought about it but with the increase in swell, low tide and wind I thought it was not worth the 2hr U-turn.

Razzonater
2224 posts
16 Feb 2015 6:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GPA said...
Razzonater said..

Yeah - I have done that more often than I care for... I thought about it but with the increase in swell, low tide and wind I thought it was not worth the 2hr U-turn.

Surfed a reefie north perth today ok clean, got home and there was a big shark seen between eddies and lbb yesterday 4-5metre ( not going into debate just noted for other punters)

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
16 Feb 2015 7:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Razzonater said..

GPA said...

Razzonater said..

Surfed a reefie north perth today ok clean, got home and there was a big shark seen between eddies and lbb yesterday 4-5metre ( not going into debate just noted for other punters)

Only a small one then

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
17 Feb 2015 5:19PM
Thumbs Up

Took the morning of to make up for Sunday.. Had a ball for a few hours . Glassy conditions and a really fun crowd but there was a sh-t load of sitting around waiting for sets. When the wind came in though it picked up, but was i done by then.

genuine
332 posts
23 Feb 2015 10:18AM
Thumbs Up

Hope this weekend produces something

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
23 Feb 2015 10:42AM
Thumbs Up

Thank god my bro is getting married in the south west this week :-)

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
23 Feb 2015 11:00AM
Thumbs Up

This lady continues to amaze. Not only surfing with one arm, here she is competing at three and a half months pregnant

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
23 Feb 2015 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

God helps her. Just like the blind brazilian kid.

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
28 Feb 2015 6:23PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like a road trip tomorrow

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
28 Feb 2015 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Really?

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
28 Feb 2015 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
Really?

Hell yea!!

Zuke
901 posts
28 Feb 2015 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

I think it might be busy DARTH. The local beaches were bare this morning, almost everyone has gone away.

Buster fin
WA, 2573 posts
28 Feb 2015 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

It's still the only hope.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
28 Feb 2015 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

Or it is Clean up Australia day, if you feel free like volunteering to pick up rubbish

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
28 Feb 2015 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

Road trip south unless you windsurf.
Today was SE and around 1.5m swell. Plenty of wind.
Tomorrow SSE and 2m swell it's gonna be on
Leave the tooth picks at home.

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
28 Feb 2015 10:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Zuke said..
I think it might be busy DARTH. The local beaches were bare this morning, almost everyone has gone away.

If the crowd bothered me I wouldn't go lol

Do people even read the charts anymore or just the graphs??

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
28 Feb 2015 11:09PM
Thumbs Up

It was crowded and rubbish down here today. I looked, didn't bother, and picked up board repair. Tomorrow is the same.

Then again I guess there will be dribblers in some of the protected waves but I think I would rather rub drano into my buttocks.

Zuke
901 posts
1 Mar 2015 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

May the force be with you DARTH.

Buster fin
WA, 2573 posts
1 Mar 2015 11:34AM
Thumbs Up

And the crowds.

GPA
WA, 2519 posts
1 Mar 2015 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

Went to Trigg hoping to score a few little tiddlers on the mal... was very crowded and dumpy so decided to walk down to Scabs to stretch the legs and have a look... sadly saw some bloke getting put on to a spinal board between 2nds and 3rds... Not sure what happened but suspect a shallow dumping as he had a blood nose. Hope he is OK.

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
1 Mar 2015 1:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Zuke said..

Bugger all crowds but the wind got onto it early, worth the drive tho

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
1 Mar 2015 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DARTH said...
Zuke said..

Really? You guys must be frothing desperadoes. I was out and rated it 3 or 4 out of 10. Very ordinary. And I guess it depends on your definition of crowds. I looked at two places and heard reports from mates on two others. And crowds were the happening thang. Tomorrow is looking much better. Fingers crossed.

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
1 Mar 2015 2:23PM
Thumbs Up

North was crap but the really sad part is that it was the best surf I've had this year.

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
1 Mar 2015 3:08PM
Thumbs Up

I feel for you smicko.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
1 Mar 2015 3:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DARTH said..

Zuke said..

Sounds like more fun than my morning

But managed some great body surfing after so not a complete loss

Razzonater
2224 posts
1 Mar 2015 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

good job jb. karmic levels at maximum for sure, where in the world has razzonator been, hes been underground literally. when will there be a surf report from him......3 more days. than a few in a row will come thru...why is he talking about himself in third person, two weeks without sun appears to do that.. All get in the water get a wave for me.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Legions surf report :: Daily updates.." started by doggie