Carantoc
WA, 6597 posts
1 May 2011 5:21PM
Thumbs Up

albers
NSW, 1737 posts
1 May 2011 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

Judas's magic mushrooms provided a real HIT at the last supper!

albers
NSW, 1737 posts
1 May 2011 7:33PM
Thumbs Up

A few selected Seabreeze disciples made a final effort at the last supper to plead with Jesus for improved wind conditions (especially on the east coast)!

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
1 May 2011 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

The last supper was a real meeting of the minds.

Mark _australia
WA, 22303 posts
1 May 2011 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

Empty plates ....Buster was seriously worried about a repeat of the loaves and fishes

barn
WA, 2960 posts
1 May 2011 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

F**king Jews

hamburglar
ACT, 2174 posts
1 May 2011 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

pete mac 33 / jebus said let there be light and there was light

couldn't look at the brown beans made me feel sea sick

FormulaNova
WA, 14560 posts
1 May 2011 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Before the Internet, discussion forums were just weird!

P.S. Hey I'm in there too!

hamburglar
ACT, 2174 posts
1 May 2011 10:12PM
Thumbs Up

yer you wish

FormulaNova
WA, 14560 posts
1 May 2011 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

What Laurie sees when he dreams at night

FormulaNova
WA, 14560 posts
1 May 2011 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Alright, who took my twistie sandwich?

hamburglar
ACT, 2174 posts
1 May 2011 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

seriously,,,,, dreams or has nightmares must be an easy sleeper
that was no twisty sanga it looks like it was a chocolate crackle./.. only crunchie and why is green leader under the table ,.,,, is there something we should know about

FormulaNova
WA, 14560 posts
1 May 2011 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

PeterMac makes a wrong turn and stumbles on the monthly meeting of the new world order, and hears...

"adding fluoride to chocolate crackles... is that a yay or a nay?"

FormulaNova
WA, 14560 posts
1 May 2011 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

King of the Point knew that one of his disciples was not true to him, but he just couldn't figure out which one.

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
1 May 2011 9:31PM
Thumbs Up

WWA end of season party.
Tired of the loaves and fishes trick, the disciples badger Jesus to turn more water into wine

Bondalucci
QLD, 1579 posts
2 May 2011 12:23AM
Thumbs Up

If only Pontious Pilot had had a little more foresight, he may have opted for the guy on the extreme left!!

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
2 May 2011 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

theDoctor was totally bummed to have to sit next to doggie who just kept mumbling the word boobs over and over again, and busterwa who kept complaing about the amount of brown people speaking dirty wog language at the table.

richiefish was constanly asking everyone if they could also see spots; while mark-australia kept grossing everyone out by sticking his finger through his eye.

poor relative wanted to know who the lady with the beard was and cisco kept complaining that he was being poisoned.

greenleader scabbed everyones scraps from under the table

and lotofwind kept banging on the windows sreaming why won't anyone let him in

Squid Lips
WA, 708 posts
2 May 2011 11:40AM
Thumbs Up

Stay away from my Easter eggs, I'll be back on Sunday

dinsdale
WA, 1227 posts
2 May 2011 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

As a Christian, I find this one particularly offensive. Just because we don't threaten to behead your family and blow you up doesn't make US fair game. Show a little respect!

dinsdale
WA, 1227 posts
2 May 2011 1:28PM
Thumbs Up

As a Christian, I find this one particularly offensive. Just because we don't threaten to behead your family and blow you up doesn't make us fair game. Show a little respect!

knigit
WA, 319 posts
2 May 2011 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

Flipper: "Yo JC! How do I make KOTP like me?"

grumplestiltskin
WA, 2331 posts
2 May 2011 2:27PM
Thumbs Up

Where's Wally?

barn
WA, 2960 posts
2 May 2011 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

dinsdale said...

As a Christian, I find this one particularly offensive. Just because we don't threaten to behead your family and blow you up doesn't make us fair game. Show a little respect!

Is this a Poe, i'm certainly sucked in.. but I'll bite anyway..

How about the Christian opposition to birth control, leading to overpopulation and AIDs epidemics, or the trial of Galileo, the Inquisitions, the Crusades, the anti semitic Christian doctrine that blamed the ALL the Jews for what Judas did after this very scene.. The dark ages... The witch hunts.. The homophobia.. The widespread denial of the fact of evolution.. the alleged moral superiority.. Knocking on my door on saturday morning.. Those stupid fish bumper stickers..

You Christians don't behead or blow us up anymore over Blasphemy, but once upon a time you did..

Blasphemy is a victimless crime! Nothing is sacred..

Christianity is an incoherent plagarised hypothesis riddled with lies and based on the hearsay of a hearsay from delusional desert folk that were ignorant of the world..

Edit** By request I have deleted the Zombie Jesus last supper painting, It was offensive and entirely incorrect, as Jesus only because a Zombie 3 days later..

Respect?.

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
2 May 2011 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

At the last supper Jesus continued his practice of mixing with the unwanted and the outcasts of society.
The lepers, the adulterers, the kiters, the trolls.
His message was always the same; Repent. Take up your board and sail and follow me.

Carantoc
WA, 6597 posts
2 May 2011 3:37PM
Thumbs Up

dinsdale said...

As a Christian, I find this one particularly offensive. Just because we don't threaten to behead your family and blow you up doesn't make US fair game. Show a little respect!

Sorry, what is offensive - doctoring of the picture or the captions offered ?

I can only speak for the doctoring of the picture, and as a 21st century christian I fail to see how it is offensive. As an art lover I can see it may cause offense, as it defaces one of the great artworks of the renaissance.

It is a picture painted by Di Vinci (an artist and far from a holy man) some 1,500 years after an event and represents his interpretation of what occured. The faces were not those of the apostles, they are Di Vinci's drug induced opinion of what they looked like. They are wrong. They are not the features, looks or dress of first century Jews.

I changed the faces. These are also not the faces of 1st century Jews. I did nothing else. I am not suggesting that Peter was a dolphin or Paul wore spectcles or lotofwind was kiting 1500 years before anyone else - I refer to the case of People vs Larry Flint for further argument.

If you could explain how adding a few random faces in a crude and ameturish manner to what was originally an impressionist secular painting for a rather pathetic and childish "caption competion" on a wind sports web site offends christianity then I will go delete it, apologise and give 5 Hail Mary's and 3 Our Father's.

If your comment was your caption, then either I didn't get it or it wasn't very good.

albers
NSW, 1737 posts
2 May 2011 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

dinsdale said...

WTF?

And this comes from someone whose forum name is Dinsdale Pirahna, a Python parody of the infamous Cray brothers who dominated the underworld crime scene in London in the 50s'

WTF!

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
2 May 2011 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc said...

dinsdale said...

Sorry, what is offensive - doctoring of the picture or the captions offered ?

I can only speak for the doctoring of the picture, and as a 21st century christian I fail to see how it is offensive. As an art lover I can see it may cause offense, as it defaces one of the great artworks of the renaissance.

It is a picture painted by Di Vinci (an artist and far from a holy man) some 1,500 years after an event and represents his interpretation of what occured. The faces were not those of the apostles, they are Di Vinci's drug induced opinion of what they looked like. They are wrong. They are not the features, looks or dress of first century Jews.

I changed the faces. These are also not the faces of 1st century Jews. I did nothing else. I am not suggesting that Peter was a dolphin or Paul wore spectcles or lotofwind was kiting 1500 years before anyone else - I refer to the case of People vs Larry Flint for further argument.

If you could explain how adding a few random faces in a crude and ameturish manner to what was originally an impressionist secular painting for a rather pathetic and childish "caption competion" on a wind sports web site offends christianity then I will go delete it, apologise and give 5 Hail Mary's and 3 Our Father's.

If your comment was your caption, then either I didn't get it or it wasn't very good.

Well said, Carantoc.
At least two forum christians were sufficiently unoffended to submit humourous captions.

Now, back to the humour, please.

FormulaNova
WA, 14560 posts
2 May 2011 7:39PM
Thumbs Up

Leonardo painted The Last Supper in a style of painting that didn't last very long and needed many restorations over the years.

The church made a fatal mistake in 2011 when it enlisted an Italian artist 'Felippa Forfore a Forfore' to do the latest resto. A decision it will forever regret...

decrepit
WA, 12069 posts
2 May 2011 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc said...

>>>>>

It is a picture painted by Da Vinci (an artist and far from a holy man) some 1,500 years after an event and represents his interpretation of what occured. >>>>>.

And I thought I was being controversial putting Mary Magdalene in there!

Bondalucci
QLD, 1579 posts
2 May 2011 10:24PM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...

At the last supper Jesus continued his practice of mixing with the unwanted and the outcasts of society.
The lepers, the adulterers, the kiters, the trolls.
His message was always the same; Repent. Take up your board and sail and follow me.

….so that covers Lotofwind,

….what about the others?

Bender
WA, 2223 posts
2 May 2011 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Jesus had a bad habit of farting at the dinner table

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Caption Comp 183" started by Carantoc