Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

2017 Neilpryde RS:Racing EVO 9

Created by TheTank > 9 months ago, 18 Oct 2016
crashsplash
NSW, 5 posts
20 Mar 2017 11:55AM
Thumbs Up

Nudie emotions
waiting for your sail to arrivewaiting for wind Rigged ready to ready to sail On the water face Predicted result after sailing.
These RS racing sails are awesome, I know you're going to love them.
Happy sailing Brother

eckas
NSW, 323 posts
2 Apr 2017 6:21AM
Thumbs Up

The jet black van, the new evo 9s, the slake masts, the North Platinum Aero Boom, the quiver of Tabou's, the SUNTAN!!. Nudie you truly are the king of style! Enjoy!

BSN101
WA, 2288 posts
2 Apr 2017 6:24AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
nudie said..

Well what can I say about this is that I feel like I'm a high. Well the truth is I feel like a kid again opening my new toys.
Talk to the team at WindsurfnSnow and they will hook you up with a kit similar or same depends on what your chasing. Me I'm chasing to beat my own PB's and just sail with the brothers, team mates, sister and everyone else.. But most of all have fun with everyone.

Bring on the wild west Primbee

Thanks Sam and Team

Nudie, why a slake mast over a NP one. Can you feel the difference or is it the wallet speaking too?
cheers Dave

seanhogan
QLD, 3424 posts
2 Apr 2017 9:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
eckas said..
The jet black van, the new evo 9s, the slake masts, the North Platinum Aero Boom, the quiver of Tabou's, the SUNTAN!!. Nudie you truly are the king of style! Enjoy!

Not to mention the fluo rashie !!!! GO MARK !!!!!

nudie
NSW, 231 posts
3 Apr 2017 5:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BSN101 said..

nudie said..

Well what can I say about this is that I feel like I'm a high. Well the truth is I feel like a kid again opening my new toys.
Talk to the team at WindsurfnSnow and they will hook you up with a kit similar or same depends on what your chasing. Me I'm chasing to beat my own PB's and just sail with the brothers, team mates, sister and everyone else.. But most of all have fun with everyone.

Bring on the wild west Primbee

Thanks Sam and Team

Nudie, why a slake mast over a NP one. Can you feel the difference or is it the wallet speaking too?
cheers Dave

Hi Dave, I've done the switch to NP. I've been given the opportunity to go with SLake so once I get a good feel of the mast I will post some feed back to the windsurfing community. I must say that the mast is extremely well built and light.

nudie
NSW, 231 posts
3 Apr 2017 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
seanhogan said..

eckas said..

Not to mention the fluo rashie !!!! GO MARK !!!!!

Sean this will be worn all winter.

Heisenberg
WA, 44 posts
11 Apr 2017 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Finally got my 7.0 and 7.8. Looks great out of the bag. Unfortunately not much wind being forecast here. Has any one got any feedback on settings. Downhaul, outhaul etc.

BSN101
WA, 2288 posts
11 Apr 2017 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Heisenberg said..
Finally got my 7.0 and 7.8. Looks great out of the bag. Unfortunately not much wind being forecast here. Has any one got any feedback on settings. Downhaul, outhaul etc.

What mast are you going to use? NP?

Heisenberg
WA, 44 posts
11 Apr 2017 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BSN101 said..

Heisenberg said..

What mast are you going to use? NP?

I've got the NP X9 430 for the 7.0 and 460 for the 7.8. I was using the Evo5 prior which used the 460 for both the 7.0 & 7.8. Forecast for Mon is looking promising so might yet get a run in the new sails.

madlad
WA, 145 posts
28 Sep 2017 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

Anypne got any news on the next Evo? I hear its going to be an EVO 10 and out around December? Can anyone confirm? ;)

Outraged
WA, 17 posts
28 Sep 2017 2:07PM
Thumbs Up

So I understand this they've had 9 goes to get this sail right and now they need a 10th try........Windsurfers must be the most gullible people if they swallow that dribble

ka43
NSW, 3075 posts
28 Sep 2017 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

So you think NP are the only sail company that does this?? Just goes to show ignorance is bliss!!!!!!!

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

"2017 Neilpryde RS:Racing EVO 9" started by TheTank