The girl at the front ????? Understated colouring

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 May 2015 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Waiting to be sanded.

Are you getting another one Mac ? What is it ? I can't keep up.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 May 2015 5:24AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Nope think lime splice ice cream hint hint.

smh scaled down splice 903 will have CJ Nelson vee in black and white

wavelength
1195 posts
27 May 2015 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Speaking of Splices... i've been lusting after this McT 7' Carver ...

and when I showed the pic to a certain female in my life and asked "what do you think of this?"
she said "I'd like to lick it."

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 May 2015 11:03AM
Thumbs Up

I think you should buy it mate saw it in the flesh sweet board needs a good licking

wavelength
1195 posts
27 May 2015 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
I think you should buy it mate saw it in the flesh sweet board

Cheers Mac. I've been looking at a few options for the shorter end of the quiver. Waiting to hear back from a local (Sunny Coast) dude on a possibility there too. I have an 8' Carver that has been a favourite board year after year. So another one is more than likely at some stage. I've looked at a hell of a lot of stock boards over the past couple of weeks and have to say that, for me, McTavish (and Takayama) are light years ahead of most when it comes to the quality of the finish. They cost more, too - but you are getting something special for the dough.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 May 2015 11:31AM
Thumbs Up

and don't forget you get fins worth over 100 bucks included hand made by the Wiz.

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2015 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

oooooooh you tricky Gold Coast stylish bastard farking and here's me thinking you'd jazzed up the trusty Red , Black & White theme

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 May 2015 3:30PM
Thumbs Up

I still like the red black white combo pup but a little splice ice block never goes astray

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 May 2015 8:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
I still like the red black white combo pup but a little splice ice block never goes astray.

and besides ill be over it in 4 weeks than its laceys

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 May 2015 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..
I still like the red black white combo pup but a little splice ice block never goes astray.

Yours BS is shaped buddy

Cuttlefish
QLD, 1332 posts
27 May 2015 9:04PM
Thumbs Up

wavelength said..

Macaha said..
I think you should buy it mate saw it in the flesh sweet board

Cheers Mac. I've been looking at a few options for the shorter end of the quiver. Waiting to hear back from a local (Sunny Coast) dude on a possibility there too. I have an 8' Carver that has been a favourite board year after year. So another one is more than likely at some stage. I've looked at a hell of a lot of stock boards over the past couple of weeks and have to say that, for me, McTavish (and Takayama) are light years ahead of most when it comes to the quality of the finish. They cost more, too - but you are getting something special for the dough.

Still my favourite midlength I've surfed (and I have had quite a few...ahem).
Goes from knee high to yikes (so far).
Great glass jobs over quality foam. I am brutal for heel denting boards and the v quad is looking good after a year.
Beautiful foil and rails means its a board that doesn't buck you off.
Quad or thruster option but I ride mine as a quad.
Do yourself a favour and drop into beachbeat (Caloundra had one in stock) and feel one up.
It's long double concave is a great accelerator pedal.
http://www.woosleysurfboards.com/orders.html#v-quad
7'6" on the right but can be custom shaped in your dims.
You join the club (see website) and score an instant discount too...bonus.
[URL=.html] [/URL]

wavelength
1195 posts
28 May 2015 7:12AM
Thumbs Up

Yes, the V Quad looks good. Love that Quiver, Cuttlefish. I've noticed a couple of those boards in the local shops (The DVS quad and the Millsy next to it, i think)... does this mean you are adding something new and exciting that you should tell us about?

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 May 2015 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

Yours BS is shaped buddy

Guess I gave to through the right channels.

Photos or it didnt happen

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 May 2015 6:26PM
Thumbs Up

Apparently Bob has given your the works lucky boy Lacey

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 May 2015 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

Cool

wavelength
1195 posts
28 May 2015 5:14PM
Thumbs Up

What's The BS board that's mentioned??

And Lacey -- any chance of a quiver update, please? I think you got the new concrete green CW and are waiting on a lighter-glass Wombat? And a Sub Moon? And you still have least one MR board? And now something from McT? Love to hear the latest if you have a minute...

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 May 2015 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavelength said..

And Lacey -- any chance of a quiver update, please? I think you got the new concrete green CW and are waiting on a lighter-glass Wombat? And a Sub Moon? And you still have least one MR board? And now something from McT? Love to hear the latest if you have a minute...

BS is short for the bullsh-t board wavelength,you've got no hope of trying to keep up with Lacey's quiver,not even his camera can.

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2015 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

wavelength said..

BS is short for the bullsh-t board wavelength,you've got no hope of trying to keep up with Lacey's quiver,not even his camera can.

mmmmmmm I can smell that 20 bucks clearly coming my way Lacey boy

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 May 2015 9:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Macaha said..

wavelength said..

mmmmmmm I can smell that 20 bucks clearly coming my way Lacey boy

No submoon.. a thinner mr bushranger. The other one a great board but too much vol so same but thinner. Getting looked after there. Yes I want a light weight wombat as quad only .
rips in chucky waves.

The bs quad just looks insane so midlength instead of the submoon. It has a big reputation already.

Now. The captain log I didnt dislike or like. I cut my loses and traded for the mcr nose rider I really wanted. Within 3 waves I knew I did the right thing.

I feel the hotlog is a better board and I still rate my first hl.

However im no noserider and really any nose rider cant be judged on what I think . The things I like most probably are what a real nose rider dud dislikes

So a mct noserider. A 7 ft bsq. A 6.4 mr bush ranger A 6.2 wombat.
a 6 ft mr ff .

covered I reckon except maybe a sub 6 ft groveller

Yes pup I owe u $20

wavelength
1195 posts
28 May 2015 7:34PM
Thumbs Up

Ah, Bob Sled! Now I get it. Yes, those new ones look great. (I would miss the five-fin/thruster option, but I guess Bob knows best. )
That's a cracker of a quiver Lacey. Thanks for the update.

PS... For a groveller, the new Tomo Evo looks interesting...

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 May 2015 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

It does.

And its the colour dj and macaha love

wavelength
1195 posts
28 May 2015 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
It does.

And its the colour dj and macaha love

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
28 May 2015 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Channels of any sort are a good thing in a grovelor. A mate has a weird single fin with a big scoop in the belly that narrowed down through the tail into a channel. Works a treat in small fat waves. This is an original 70s number btw from back in the time when there was strange substance enhanced visions of what was possible.

cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
30 May 2015 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

Still have the 9'8" Clearwater and the 6'10" vouch hull, but wanted something for the other days so picked up a v3 rocket @6'9" needs some fins and wax now.

wavelength
1195 posts
30 May 2015 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Great looking board, CC. Love those Matt Biolos shapes... I watched his quiver videos on youtube too. The bloke knows his stuff.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 May 2015 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cRAZY Canuk said..
Still have the 9'8" Clearwater and the 6'10" vouch hull, but wanted something for the other days so picked up a v3 rocket @6'9" needs some fins and wax now.

Nice looking board there. I'll probably be getting a new barge in the next few months but I wont be putting it up here. Too upsetting.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
30 May 2015 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

do it smh

thePup
13831 posts
30 May 2015 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

Congrats CC ..... all good here SM

smh
NSW, 7269 posts