QLD, 21900 posts
30 May 2015 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Macaha said..
do it smh

OK then

Most would reminder your injury and your part of the furniture around here so let it rip once you get the new 666

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 May 2015 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

no worries Mac will do

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Jun 2015 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Add the CJ vees a polish and its done.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
1 Jun 2015 3:45PM
Thumbs Up

Looks nice!

Is it foiled a bit thicker or is it just the photo angle?

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jun 2015 4:01PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like the photo angle. You can see the leggie plug pretty clearly. Nice board Mac

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Jun 2015 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

9.3 x 23 x 3 1/8 its just the angle,The Greenmount Express is its name

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Jun 2015 5:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
9.3 x 23 x 3 1/8 its just the angle,The Greenmount Express is its name

Thats not what ill be calling it.

and im not happy about it being 3 and 1/8 ths thick

MickPC
8266 posts
1 Jun 2015 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

Some nice additions to the quivers boys, very nice

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Jun 2015 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

MickPC
8266 posts
1 Jun 2015 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Jun 2015 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

I like that green

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Jun 2015 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

wheres my quad sled mac

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Jun 2015 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
wheres my quad sled mac

Tucked out of site mate

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
8 Jun 2015 3:56PM
Thumbs Up

Is that new? The sanding looks very ordinary. I thought you were paying so much for a Mctavish board because the finish was of the highest order. It looks like a board after I have finished a ding repair on it.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 6:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
Is that new? The sanding looks very ordinary. I thought you were paying so much for a Mctavish board because the finish was of the highest order. It looks like a board after I have finished a ding repair on it.

Eat your words fellow how dare you insult my board.Its not a dick measuring contest.
Its not ****** finished so keep your buffed chest in your shirt

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 6:31PM
Thumbs Up

What have you got the drip?

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
8 Jun 2015 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

you I would say

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

you I would say

Post a pic of the colour and the pack comes out,well who just got exposed not me.Cant be bothered with the brand bashing bitches.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
8 Jun 2015 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

you I would say

Post a pic of the colour and the pack comes out,well who just got exposed not me.Cant be bothered with the brand bashing bitches.

I love it. after all it will be mine you bitch.

I would have gone that colour

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
8 Jun 2015 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

I am all about quality products and my last board cost me $1500, but if I am paying that it better well be worth it. I have seen the prices for Mctavishes and I would want to be able to shave on those gloss jobs.

I thought you had picked it up. Apologies. I would love to get a bite that big when I troll deliberately. Settle down, Tiger.

My chest actually is pretty buff. 6'2", 88kgs and don't drink - pretty cut for a 43 year old.

What do I have? Precision Equips, Yahoos, Al Beans, Katanas, Matt Manners, Dave Macs, Nevs, Bruce Montgomeries, Greg Webbers, JC, Maurice Cole boards. I may have missed one or two.

Variety is the spice of life.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
8 Jun 2015 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

I've not mention any brands but I was highly impressed with the finish. it was a shame to wax the thing

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
I've not mention any brands but I was highly impressed with the finish. it was a shame to wax the thing

Oh you should sleep with that horny looking thing and its good to see she rides well

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jun 2015 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

A good wet sand would make everything sweet in the finish no sweat really - show us when she's finished for delivery mister mac all good

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 7:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
A good wet sand would make everything sweet in the finish no sweat really - show us when she's finished for delivery mister mac all good

No worries mate I'll send you a text

MickPC
8266 posts
8 Jun 2015 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
I am all about quality products and my last board cost me $1500, but if I am paying that it better well be worth it. I have seen the prices for Mctavishes and I would want to be able to shave on those gloss jobs.

I thought you had picked it up. Apologies. I would love to get a bite that big when I troll deliberately. Settle down, Tiger.

My chest actually is pretty buff. 6'2", 88kgs and don't drink - pretty cut for a 43 year old.

What do I have? Precision Equips, Yahoos, Al Beans, Katanas, Matt Manners, Dave Macs, Nevs, Bruce Montgomeries, Greg Webbers, JC, Maurice Cole boards. I may have missed one or two.

How do the Dave Macaulay boards go Surfed with Dave quite a few times in the early to mid 90's when I lived down there & man he ripped...I'll always remember one big W'ly swell day when we were the only 2 out. I was on a Rick Jacko Alloy Joy 6'8 & just paddled for a wave & missed it. Turned around & there was just a huge steep wall of whitewater about 20 foot high. I jumped off my board, swam down deep as possible, felt the sudden huge increase in water pressure on my eardrums & the very quick ping of a broken leggy.

I surfaced, looked around, of course no board to be seen & just started swimming in. Got to about 20 metres behind surgeons & Dave asked if I was ok & I said yeah, just gonna swim in. Wasn't aware of the current pushing North over the reef & then washing out through the middle. Took me about 45 mins of paddling & staying in the same spot untill a massive set closed out between main break & the box...just as I was considering swimming round to Kilkarnup. Body surfed 1/2 way in, got a second wind & swam my ass off onto the rocks just South of the rivermouth, got happily hammered across them (knew I'd made it). Almost kissed the beach, walked up & my board was magically leaning up on the stairwell up to the carpark. Never found out who grabbed it, was thankfull I still had it...was even more thankful to not have swam round to the next North bay on a day like that

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Jun 2015 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

Oh I wouldn't worry about the finish ,the quality I'm all about quality thats why I've ridden a mctavish for over 25 years.I've seen boards rejected and sold off as seconds that other brands wouldn't.Sounds like you look after yourself I'm 53 and bench press twice your weightOh and the way you wrote that post was classic troll material I'm sure you viewed my picture for the finished product,perhaps settle down and ask before you pounce tiger.Oh and how many of the above brands sorry boards are longboards

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
8 Jun 2015 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

Mick, Maccas boards go really in a high performance way. Great snaps, fantastic on a late drop, awesome in the barrel, not so good for on rail hacks. Since wrecking an ankle several years ago I rarely surf any of m HP shorties.

He is a really nice guy - I had been sitting out the back of tombies when he paddled out and sat a little deeper than me. Sigh....its Dave Mac....not getting that next. Anyway, a stinker has wrapped in and he has called me into with "All yours mate. You been waiting a while." It was the best wave I have eve had up then and that's saying something after about 30 trips over the years. Plus he is still the best surfer out there.

That story of your leggie is the stuff of nightmares.

Macaha, I have one board over 9 foot. Goes really well. I have it a lot more sorted now and I amazed how tight a turn I can throw. It's not a nose rider, but then again I have never surfed it in waves below head high and frequently have it out in waves double head and bigger. I am gobsmacked how well a board with that much volume turns, glassed single fin and all.

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
8 Jun 2015 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
thedrip said..

Oh I wouldn't worry about the finish ,the quality I'm all about quality thats why I've ridden a mctavish for over 25 years.I've seen boards rejected and sold off as seconds that other brands wouldn't.Sounds like you look after yourself I'm 53 and bench press twice your weightOh and the way you wrote that post was classic troll material I'm sure you viewed my picture for the finished product,perhaps settle down and ask before you pounce tiger.Oh and how many of the above brands sorry boards are longboards

And weren't you the one saying it is not a dick contest?

MickPC
8266 posts
9 Jun 2015 4:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
Mick, Maccas boards go really in a high performance way. Great snaps, fantastic on a late drop, awesome in the barrel, not so good for on rail hacks. Since wrecking an ankle several years ago I rarely surf any of m HP shorties.

He is a really nice guy - I had been sitting out the back of tombies when he paddled out and sat a little deeper than me. Sigh....its Dave Mac....not getting that next. Anyway, a stinker has wrapped in and he has called me into with "All yours mate. You been waiting a while." It was the best wave I have eve had up then and that's saying something after about 30 trips over the years. Plus he is still the best surfer out there.

That story of your leggie is the stuff of nightmares.

Yeah that & getting washed under a ledge at South point are my favourite I almost died stories

Kinda funny story, Dave was parked beside us at Scarbrough about 1992 & his station wagon was packed with disposable nappies...well I thought it was funny, yeah good bloke

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"2015 Quiver" started by MickPC