That's gold Chrispy!! And I am a pies supporter

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
12 Mar 2014 9:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

I can't believe you just said that bro....

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
13 Mar 2014 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Seabreeze AFL Tipping Comp... Normal tipping, plus a separate "Streak" comp.
Free entry!

www.footytips.com.au:443/competitions/?competitionId=312960

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Mar 2014 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

he is a m

Select to expand quote
Tux said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

didnt think teds teams of choice could get much lower,,,,things just get worse

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
14 Mar 2014 9:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

he is a m
Tux said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

didnt think teds teams of choice could get much lower,,,,things just get worse

I think its a Kiwi thing...most Kiwi's I know go for Collingwood

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Mar 2014 4:57PM
Thumbs Up

Not that I need to explain myself to you blokes but I will because its a Friday and am excited about the w/e ahead Many many yrs ago I worked with a Victorian - I wanted to learn about AFL and he wanted to learn about Union. We adopted each others teams - he got The mighty Chiefs and I got the Pies. I knew nothing about the tracksuit wearing, crooked teeth supporters at the time rest assured. It was a long time ago.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
14 Mar 2014 4:53PM
Thumbs Up

you know you get to know a bloke online and while he seems like a likeable lad something nags away at the back of your mind that everything isn't quite right.

and there it is

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Mar 2014 3:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

you know you get to know a bloke online and while he seems like a likeable lad something nags away at the back of your mind that everything isn't quite right.

and there it is

and even when you meet them you think,hey he really is a nice bloke...then you summed it up lacey plus i lived next door to a ranga from waikato....out of ****ing control,still a nice bloke

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
14 Mar 2014 5:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

and there it is

and even when you meet them you think,hey he really is a nice bloke...then you summed it up lacey plus i lived next door to a ranga from waikato....out of ****ing control,still a nice bloke

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

and there it is

All magpie supporters say they don't need to explain themselves to anybody but unfortunately they always do

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Mar 2014 3:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

and there it is

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

and there it is

All magpie supporters say they don't need to explain themselves to anybody but unfortunately they always do

i go for the dragons...i have nothing on that one

ockanui
VIC, 1300 posts
15 Mar 2014 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Earrly prediction I know but.....it's goin to be a long season for the Pies, the Collingwood faithful will be unsettled, the crime rate will soar and Buckley to go by seasons end....oh yes and the prime game time slots the AFL so dutifully hands Collingwood will now be be the Demons for the taking.....

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
16 Mar 2014 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

I am just so glad I am not a Swans supporter

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
17 Mar 2014 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

I am just so glad I am not a Swans supporter

Buckley is lucky its round one and the swanny's got pumped or he would be all over the paper with egg on his face.....no Daisy and no shaw = no run out of the back half

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
21 Mar 2014 1:07AM
Thumbs Up

Go Cats!

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
21 Mar 2014 9:15PM
Thumbs Up

hawks by 100 plus in Launy tomorrow , have never heard of most of the lions team , big change from the glory days for the lions .

reading interesting story on fox sports today where the decline of the lions was traced back to the signing of fevola , similar signs occurring for the swans with the signing of Buddy .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Mar 2014 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

Come on TD one swallow does not make a summer - Swans will be ok for a bit longer. The Lions though is an interesting case study in AFL glory days - they did well and had an incredible team for a long time and played to 50k supports every week. These days they hardly get 10k into the ground.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
21 Mar 2014 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Come on TD one swallow does not make a summer - Swans will be ok for a bit longer. The Lions though is an interesting case study in AFL glory days - they did well and had an incredible team for a long time and played to 50k supports every week. These days they hardly get 10k into the ground.

TBH Ted don't know if many will make the drive to Launy tomorrow to watch them go round including us . Its good to see the hawks win but would be nice to get a competitive game now and then .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Mar 2014 9:41PM
Thumbs Up

Thats a good point you make - no Buddy no crowd. In Sydney if he plays half decent it will be Buddy = crowd. I will probably go watch him again - this time for the annual Pies clash I can imagine that you shallow Hawks supports are still angry but you should support your team

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
21 Mar 2014 10:09PM
Thumbs Up

I think the way the hawks played last year they have learnt to play without buddy . Still losing any player that kicks as many goals as he does is a big loss ,Busting to see how buddy goes against the hawks defenders .might have to fly to melbourne for that one .
Great game on at the moment between the bombers and the kangaroos .

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
22 Mar 2014 10:50AM
Thumbs Up

TD - You were a bit MIA over Summer!

thePup
13831 posts
22 Mar 2014 8:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Simondo said..

You got fat mister Geelong Supercat

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
23 Mar 2014 2:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Simondo said..

Daylight saving plus long twilight plus 666 ing makes tassiedevel a very happy boy with very little time for the Internet .

Sadly on the 6th of march that all goes to cr-p, already got the steamers and booties out

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 Mar 2014 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

Has been a terrible round played this week...had the nrl look fantastic, which it has been

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
28 Mar 2014 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

Waiting For Tanya Hird to jump the fence and take a few marks for the bombers .

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
29 Mar 2014 9:47PM
Thumbs Up

Can't believe I am saying it

But come on collingwood

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Mar 2014 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

Look TD don't be too hard on Buddy

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Mar 2014 11:14PM
Thumbs Up

Go Pies!!!

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
29 Mar 2014 11:25PM
Thumbs Up

Great game Ted .

Nice to see the swans winless after 2 rounds

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
30 Mar 2014 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Pies did really well.

Go Cats! Caddy is doing a great job... Selwood and Bartel are brilliant as always... Stevie J was sublime! Hawkins did his job, and McIntosh and Blicavs just give us flexibility... Varcoe has stepped it up a gear! ... Wait until we get Motlop back from medium term injury!

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"AFL season 2014" started by Simondo