Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
25 Oct 2017 8:31AM
Thumbs Up

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

Some cool ones there mateLove the green XP wagon and the big old Desoto!...

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

%2C692

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
25 Oct 2017 3:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
%2C692

Loved the Dash layout on the HR / HD's mate

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 7:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..
%2C692

Loved the Dash layout on the HR / HD's mate

Yeah they where nice hey,my fav would be the EK/FB love those big chrome surrounds

Thinkin of buying this light blue HD Premier for sale,bloody classy lookin beast,very nice.Dunno yet though!...

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

How about an FB Nomad Custom

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
25 Oct 2017 6:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

beautiful I just need to win the lotto.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..

beautiful I just need to win the lotto.

Me too mate

thePup
13831 posts
25 Oct 2017 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

Geez he's done a bit of Chev to that old girl - tail lights cowling looks good too , and the window work is pretty good the more you look at her

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Geez he's done a bit of Chev to that old girl - tail lights cowling looks good too , and the window work is pretty good the more you look at her

Yeah isn't it a great job,he's only a young bloke to,he's a metal fabricator.AFAIK the mods are peeked tail light surrounds,peeked headlight surrounds,slanted B pillar (like the Chevy Nomads),2 doored,custom grille (I think).There's pics of him building it some where if I find em I'll whack em up.he took the whole roof off to do it

thePup
13831 posts
25 Oct 2017 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

Yeah isn't it a great job,he's only a young bloke to,he's a metal fabricator.AFAIK the mods are peeked tail light surrounds,peeked headlight surrounds,slanted B pillar (like the Chevy Nomads),2 doored,custom grille (I think).There's pics of him building it some where if I find em I'll whack em up.he took the whole roof off to do it

Yeah it looks like a pulldown no other clean way to do that - interesting chrome strip rejig too mate

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

There's an EH Nomad to,I've seen this one in the flesh at the Street Machine Nats years ago,very nice car,love it!...

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 8:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Yeah it looks like a pulldown no other clean way to do that - interesting chrome strip rejig too mate

Yeah the side strip I'm pretty sure is off a 56 ford Victoria,just lengthened a bit!...

thePup
13831 posts
25 Oct 2017 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Yeah the side strip I'm pretty sure is off a 56 ford Victoria,just lengthened a bit!...

reckon he's reskinned the doors too - they look plus dimensioned mate

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Oct 2017 8:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Yeah he's probably done a lot of metal work on most panels if not all,the doors look slightly lengthened to like you said,to give that Nomad 2 door look,done well!...

thePup
13831 posts
25 Oct 2017 5:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Yeah he's probably done a lot of metal work on most panels if not all,the doors look slightly lengthened to like you said,to give that Nomad 2 door look,done well!...

nice wheel arch rolling & that front scalloping where the badging is yeah lots of subtle stuff but classy

thePup
13831 posts
25 Oct 2017 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
There's an EH Nomad to,I've seen this one in the flesh at the Street Machine Nats years ago,very nice car,love it!...

Nice yes - reckon the Eff Banger custom pips this one ..... just

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
26 Oct 2017 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

Nice yes - reckon the Eff Banger custom pips this one ..... just

Yeah,I'de have either one though

VALI62
NSW, 32 posts
26 Oct 2017 6:37PM
Thumbs Up

I've been checking this thread occasionally and you guys inspired me to get one of my toys on the road.

Just registered for the first time since the early 90s.
So much fun

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
26 Oct 2017 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
VALI62 said..
I've been checking this thread occasionally and you guys inspired me to get one of my toys on the road.

So much fun

Stunning mate I love that colour, welcome or welcome back.

thePup
13831 posts
26 Oct 2017 4:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
VALI62 said..

So much fun

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbacle farken love it Vali mate

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
26 Oct 2017 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
VALI62 said..

So much fun

Nice work, thumbs up

The wagon in that model was probably my favourite Val wagon

Good one down at longy recently, wish I was a bit quicker with a pic.

I just had a better look, that's longy

Hey, you don't own a white wagon too do ya

VALI62
NSW, 32 posts
26 Oct 2017 7:27PM
Thumbs Up

No, I don't have a wagon but I there is one on the wish list !!Maybe a AP or VC

Ive got a S series but its been off the road for about 6 years. It's having total rebuild. Still a few years to go??
The S series used to spend a lot of time at Longy when I was driving it.

The VE was a spur of the moment thing 4 years ago. It was a very original car, one owner and had spent 20 years in a dry shed after he stopped driving it. No serious rust and It started first turn of the key so I couldn't resist!!!
gave her a quick tidy up and paint recently and she's ready to go

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
26 Oct 2017 7:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
VALI62 said..

So much fun

Cool mate,love it,how good is it cruising around the beaches in an old girl heyLove those plates to

Nozza
VIC, 2840 posts
27 Oct 2017 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

This morning near my place.

Not sure about the maybe HQ tail lights.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Classic old surf cars" started by Al G